Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The more we discuss it, the more I want Hiawatha Chief Engineer Denise Reno.

I'd wait to see her on the show, but yes. I'm already quite sure that I'll like her character and that I will want a card of her!

Apart from that and the Year of Hell Janeway that we will never see, can we please have Quinn? :smiley:
    latest?cb=20090724150144&path-prefix=de

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Quinn
  • Options
    jgevbppmu96e.jpeg

This guy!!!!!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    5* Voyager with Borg tech or ablative armour from the future. Ridiculous that a tv show called Voyager doesn’t have a legendary ship yet

2* Delta Flier, possibly 4*

5* Finally a USS Defiant from DS9. It’s a warship and should be crushing a lot of the opposition, not been destroyed by 4* Warbirds etc. and it should be able to compete with the T’Ong...
  • Options
    e9s8vns2nlq7.jpg

5* Facepalm Picard

Federation, Exoarcheology, Starfleet, Human,Diplomat,Inspiring,Astrophysicist, Tactician,Disappointed(new)

Picard is very disappointed that you bought this expense time portal pull.

I agree on this one.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgevbppmu96e.jpeg

This guy!!!!!!

That the guy McCoy tried to hire in Search for Spock?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    jgevbppmu96e.jpeg

This guy!!!!!!

Yes lol I rewatched that scene it’s so great

Captain Level 99

• Options
    jgevbppmu96e.jpeg

This guy!!!!!!

Yes lol I rewatched that scene it’s so great

He'd be a cool add. Also, the "Long Face" guy at the bar in Star Trek {2009} if they ever get the Kelvinverse licensed.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

I'd wait to see her on the show, but yes. I'm already quite sure that I'll like her character and that I will want a card of her!

Apart from that and the Year of Hell Janeway that we will never see, can we please have Quinn? :smiley:

What do you mean, the Year of Hell Janeway we'll never see? We haven't had a Janeway since 2016!!!
  • Options

What do you mean, the Year of Hell Janeway we'll never see? We haven't had a Janeway since 2016!!!
    Hey Kj :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Lt Ducane and the USS Relativity to go with the upcoming arrival of Captain Braxton.
  • Options

Since 2017, but that's exactly what I meant. Lucille Davenport in a collection was the only one in 2018, so I guess we can expect a new one in a Tuesday pack sometime around October 2019 :/

All jokes aside, I hope I'm wrong, because I'm a huge Janeway fan. I was just being bitter about her absence from events this year.
  • Options
    Here's the random pick of the year:

The Probe (from The Voyage Home)
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I know everyone is excited about Cheesecake Doctor Seven, but we actually don't need to fuse Seven with the EMH in order for her to have a medical skill. In "Mortal Coil", Seven brought Neelix back from being brain-dead for 18 hours, a Federation record, using Borg nanoprobes. Pretty significant medical skill there. Perhaps this version could be called "Seven in Brown" or "Resurrecting Seven"? The fact at one point she holds a medical tricorder is also visually distinguishing:

Mortal_Coil_242.JPG

And here's another shot from that episode when she's holding a hypospray (filled with modified nanoprobes, if I'm remembering correctly):

Mortal_Coil_108.JPG

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I know everyone is excited about Cheesecake Doctor Seven, but we actually don't need to fuse Seven with the EMH in order for her to have a medical skill. In "Mortal Coil", Seven brought Neelix back from being brain-dead for 18 hours, a Federation record, using Borg nanoprobes. Pretty significant medical skill there. Perhaps this version could be called "Seven in Brown" or "Resurrecting Seven"? The fact at one point she holds a medical tricorder is also visually distinguishing:

Mortal_Coil_242.JPG

And here's another shot from that episode when she's holding a hypospray (filled with modified nanoprobes, if I'm remembering correctly):

Mortal_Coil_108.JPG

That would be a great chance to have a decent MED-ENG crew with SCI as a third skill.
  • Options
    Nomad.

First combo Crew/Wessel.........
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    h
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Just this...
    mls33bwquxen.png

To be fair, that was an "official" uniform. The Great Bird actually meant it to be a symbol of the equality of the sexes in the future. It was unisex. Ther are actually a couple of quick scenes of MALE CREW wearing the skort uniform in "Encounter at Farpoint".........

Now the "catsuit" "uniforms" she wore most of the time were obviously pandering to male, teenage fans. People actually comment on how efficient and proper military Troi is in episodes where she is just in a regular uniform, doing well as a leader and acting commanding officer.

EDIT: I seem to have thought I was in the Assimilated Troi thread. {Where the armour on her legs looks like bare skin.}

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Just watched DS9 and Voyager again and here are some suggestions for crew i would like to have in the game:

Main Cast:

-Delta Flyer Torres (5* - you know -the same uniform we already have on Delta Flyer Paris - best outfit ever)
    -Delta Flyer Kim (4*)
    -Fair Heaven Harry Kim
    -Future Kes (5* - could also be called Furious Kes or something like that)
    -Dress Uniform Torres (4* - (i'm a big Torres fan - you get it)
    -Warship Kim (4*)
    -Securtiy Officver Neelix (3-4*)
    -Counselor Ezri Dax (4* - or maybe a 5* ?)
    -Niners Dax (3-4*)
    -Lieutenant Nog (4*)
    -Annika Hansen (4* - a non borg version of Seven)
    -Age of Sail Troi (4*)

Random:
    -Captain Ransom (4*)
    -Lieutenant Chu'lak (3*)
    -Kohlar (5*)
    -Ch'Rega (2*)
    -Alternate Future Icheb or Lt.Cdr. Icheb (3-4*)
    -Ensign Samantha Wildman (1*)
    -Bele (4*)
    -Lokai (4*)
    -Inspector Kashyk (5* - That Devore guy)
    -Ba'el (3-4* - would be a cool klingon romulan trait mix)
    -Doctor Louis Zimmerman (5* - he needs to be in)
    -First Omet'iklan (4* - as all Jem Hadar firsts)
    -Admiral Norah Satie (5*)
    -Commodore Stone (4*)
    -Advocate Ch'Pok (4*)
    -Admiral T'Lara (5* - she is the only admiral in DS9 shown with four pins - i guess that qualifies her)
    -Kevin Uxbridge (5* - he annihlated a whole species just within a second)
    -General Korok (5* a klingon borg general...absolutly great)
    -Drex - son of Martok (2*)

Ships:
    -Excelsior
    -Oberth-Class
    -Romulan Warbird (TOS)

And so many many many more...
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Yep, now that I've watched the first episode of DSC season 2, I can confirm that Reno would be a great addition to the game :smiley:

latest?cb=20181224213158&path-prefix=en

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, now that I've watched the first episode of DSC season 2, I can confirm that Reno would be a great addition to the game :smiley:

So many potentials from "Brother," including Reno:

- Enterprise / Disco / EV Suit Pike
    - Naan/Connelly (the latter should be no more than 3*, of course)
    - Command Track Tilly
    - Doctor Pollard
    - the entire damn bridge crew
  • Options

I had a feeling Tig would be fun to watch.

From the trailer:

Michael: We are headed right for a Pulsar.
    Reno: Oh, good. I thought we were all gonna die.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

So many potentials from "Brother," including Reno:

- Enterprise / Disco / EV Suit Pike
    - Naan/Connelly (the latter should be no more than 3*, of course)
    - Command Track Tilly
    - Doctor Pollard
    - the entire damn bridge crew

Oh, Tilly I do not doubt will show up. I'm waiting for JimJams Tilly, from the episode where Michael did not leave the Discovery when the Shuttle left. Where Tilly has her hair down when Michael gets to the quarters......

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching through DS9. My new suggestion is "Bedroom Eyes Odo". It would amuse me greatly.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and I also want EV Suit Mitt Romney... I mean Pike.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ReginoldJuddReginoldJudd ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    How about crossover characters from Orville?

Doctor Yates
    Bartender Kurros
    Grieving Phlox
    Professor Doctor
    Spiritual Ikat’ika

There'll be an upcoming episode with a Troi option, too.
  • Options

Since 2017, but that's exactly what I meant. Lucille Davenport in a collection was the only one in 2018, so I guess we can expect a new one in a Tuesday pack sometime around October 2019 :/

All jokes aside, I hope I'm wrong, because I'm a huge Janeway fan. I was just being bitter about her absence from events this year.

You are not alone in that, believe me.
  • Options

Captain Ransom
    latest?cb=20150316200145

Miramanee and memory loss Kirk
    paradise%2Bsyndrome%2Bcouple.JPG

Post Borg Picard and Robert Picard
    family-hd-265.jpg

Kamin
    the_inner_light.jpg

Short term memory Archer (Twilight)
    enterprise-twilight.jpg

Jhet'laya
    latest?cb=20050102221424&path-prefix=en

Leucon
    tumblr_n9qpuiwaK91rug97lo1_500.png

The version of Archer with the Xindi insectoid babies all over him!

And we're overdue a Janeway...

“Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options

Captain Ransom
    latest?cb=20150316200145

Miramanee and memory loss Kirk
    paradise%2Bsyndrome%2Bcouple.JPG

Post Borg Picard and Robert Picard
    family-hd-265.jpg

Kamin
    the_inner_light.jpg

Short term memory Archer (Twilight)
    enterprise-twilight.jpg

Jhet'laya
    latest?cb=20050102221424&path-prefix=en

Leucon
    tumblr_n9qpuiwaK91rug97lo1_500.png

The version of Archer with the Xindi insectoid babies all over him!

And we're overdue a Janeway...

Any reason for Badger is a good reason!!!!!!!!!!