Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    My ideas:
    5* Gary Mitchell
    4 or 5* Assimilated universe Riker (the one with the BIG beard)
    First Officer Icheb
    the "Lower Decks" People
    Reverend Doctor
    Reverend Sisko (the dad)
    Prophet Kira and Pah-Wraith Jake
    plain old Kai Winn
    Mirror Riker
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be nice to have a 5* scout ship - perhaps USS Cochrane
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about new ultimate diplomat? Someone who managed to get Klingons and Federation to sign a treaty.
    Before him there was no Klingon word for "peace-maker" - Riva
    Traits: Scholar, Artist, Diplomat, Peacemaker, Warrior, Royalty, Mediator
    ac4mcb9sgxdy.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    jal28h8v6scu.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Just re-watched the enterprise episode and I think Rajiin would be quite a cool character to have with unique skills:
    either Sec / Sci / Med, or Sci / Sec / Med
    Traits Oran'Taku, Crafty, Desperate, Resourceful, Telepath, Undercover Operative.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Reborn-Mushroom Culver, in the undershirt showing off more muscle than gun show Mirror Picard.
  • Options
    The entire “collection” of times arrow.
    The rest of 1701 collection, bashir and o’brien
    Brigete from killing game completes that collection.
    The of course add the collections
    5* voyager upgraded with the borg defenses from endgame.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    1ryjdi9o9gyu.jpg
    r8ac6801fywy.jpg
    jnn814k592mo.jpg
    t86erxmzg7mp.jpg
    6eswqqixuq01.jpg
    d86zvsmngj71.jpg

+87,000,000 on Ensign Rivers.

A jack of all trades actor/voice actor/writer/director/producer/creator when he was young and facial recog was low!!!!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Reborn-Mushroom Culver, in the undershirt showing off more muscle than gun show Mirror Picard.

Culber. Minor not has been picked.

Just saying and no offense.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Melanie Shatner's Yeoman from Star Trek VI.

When You Don't Have Money For a Haircut or a Hat Yeoman.

https://goo.gl/images/7dsrL8
  • Options
    Less Discovery crew members, pleeeaaase? Pretty please? There were 5 other series, TAS, and almost a dozen movies. Come on, DB!
  • Options
    My 2 Credits:

SHIP:
    5* Romulan Bird of Prey (Balance of Terror)

CREW:

5* NOMAD (Security, Engineering, Medicine) - anything that can sterilize entire planets, rebuild itself from two junked probes, and resurrect the dead deserves these stats! ;)

5* Gary Mitchell (Command, Security, Engineering)
    5* Dr. Elizabeth Dehner (Diplomacy, Science, Medicine)

4* Commodore Matt Decker (Command, Security, Diplomacy)
    Arena ability: Suicide Shuttlecraft (Init: 15 Dur: 2 1000% Damage, 1 use per battle)

Add my vote to the previous ones for Kyle, as well. He was in multiple episodes AND a movie, and had a Mirror version!
  • Options
    Vorwoda wrote: »
    My 2 Credits:

SHIP:
    5* Romulan Bird of Prey (Balance of Terror)

CREW:

5* NOMAD (Security, Engineering, Medicine) - anything that can sterilize entire planets, rebuild itself from two junked probes, and resurrect the dead deserves these stats! ;)

5* Gary Mitchell (Command, Security, Engineering)
    5* Dr. Elizabeth Dehner (Diplomacy, Science, Medicine)

Arena ability: Suicide Shuttlecraft (Init: 15 Dur: 2 1000% Damage, 1 use per battle)

Add my vote to the previous ones for Kyle, as well. He was in multiple episodes AND a movie, and had a Mirror version!

Elizabeth Dehner is in the game. Kyle for sure needs to be in the game.
  • Options
    Polywater O'Riley from TOS preferably with the first musical soundbite FTW and comedic effect. And finally can we have a Captain Jonathan Archer, Db it's getting embarassing you haven't added him already as Kirk, Sisko, Janeway, and Picard have a captain card I think.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

I love the idea of "suicide shuttlecraft" as his ship ability, with a very low duration and very high damage, but the 15 second initialization is too long to make him useful for most arena or skirmish battles.

He also needs to be a legendary character. Of course, I have no bias in this matter whatsoever.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

I love the idea of "suicide shuttlecraft" as his ship ability, with a very low duration and very high damage, but the 15 second initialization is too long to make him useful for most arena or skirmish battles.

He also needs to be a legendary character. Of course, I have no bias in this matter whatsoever.

My rationale behind the looooong initialization: You may (or may not) even get to use him during the battle, but if you DO, he's DEADLY! How else could you get the tension and suspense that that scene in "The Doomsday Machine" evokes? I can hear the suspense music playing as I type this. :smiley:

OTOH, most of my ship battles go well over 15 seconds (long enough to use most of my abilities twice), so it didn't seem excessive to me. A more efficient combatant like you, Commodore, would naturally have a different perspective! :wink:
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Just thinking about Pulaski, and I got to wondering, what's Mirror Pulaski like? Because the first idea that popped into my head is she's the overall leader of the Terran Resistance. Think Mon Mothma but with like a tonne of withering sarcasm. And the Empire works with her but doesn't ever quite dare to try to whack her and take over the resistance themselves, because before she retired from field ops she killed more Klingons than the Hurq, and they're more scared of her than the KCA.

She and Regent Worf have this Aeon Flux/Trevor Goodchild thing going on, where they're at war with each other but also kind of flirting in between the explosions.

Another awesome post by Kaitee becomes headcanon......
  • Options
    Has anyone suggested Rescue Hoshi?

"Don't say a word. Just get me a shirt!"

Not sure if image is allowed, even though she is covering herself.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    (I'd love to take credit but reading it back I think my subconscious just went 'Diana Muldaur as Eloise Pritchard' and that was as far as it got.)

Another idea though, this one's a two-parter so bear with me. Step one, Melanie from 'The Visitor'. But step two, once DB has Rachel Robinson's okay for her likeness, cast her as non-canon Garak's future daughter. Because you know that kid would be awesome.
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Anyone mention Baroner from "Errand of Mercy?" I'd like that version of Kirk to go along with Commander Kor.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Baroner
  • Options
    Not sure if these have been mentioned before, but I'd like to see the real Dr. Brahms (not hologram) and a non-assimilated Hawk.
  • Options
    Fugitive Spock
  • Options
    This is such a long thread, don't know if anyone's suggested these already, but I was reminded of this with the re-run of "Alpha and Omega" last weekend.

How about characters from TNG "Conundrum"? Specifically:

5* Romantic Ro Laren
    4* Commander Kieran MacDuff

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

My rationale behind the looooong initialization: You may (or may not) even get to use him during the battle, but if you DO, he's DEADLY! How else could you get the tension and suspense that that scene in "The Doomsday Machine" evokes? I can hear the suspense music playing as I type this. :smiley:

OTOH, most of my ship battles go well over 15 seconds (long enough to use most of my abilities twice), so it didn't seem excessive to me. A more efficient combatant like you, Commodore, would naturally have a different perspective! :wink:

:-)

Yeah, I can't think of a ship battle in recent memory I've let go that long, but I agree it shouldn't be too short a fuse -- this isn't the Vulcan Hello. It takes a little while to pilot that shuttle into the maw of the enemy. Maybe 9 or 10 seconds?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Hello not sure what options would be here but IMO the Maquis needs a new powered ship that can hit the voyages 2500 mark for AM it comes up far too often in my voyages with out any other real options its best to pick a non Maquis ship
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait until we get more info on Discovery's
    Red Angel
    so we can get that in the game.

I'm also on board for EMH Mark 2. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just recently got Captain Braxton, so how about his Timeship for the next Skirmish? Heck, even if it's only a 3*, it really needs to be in this game somewhere.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    warship voyager would be fun :) would also be fun to see tng/ds9 crew off that same evil design... could be timelines originals ... Would data be a hologram since the dr is an android then? ..
  • Options
    warship voyager would be fun :) would also be fun to see tng/ds9 crew off that same evil design... could be timelines originals ... Would data be a hologram since the dr is an android then? ..

I guess it would be a bit weird to have TNG/DS9 crew tied into this, but the ship isn't a bad idea. They already added Captain Proton's ship after all, so why not? :)