Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Could we please have at least one 5* Ro. She was an important character toward the end of TNG and has been sadly under represented in the game. All she has is a 2* and a 4*. There are characters who've been in single episodes that have recieved better treatment. Kamala has a 5* for example to name just one.
  • Options
    Sulla wrote: »
    Could we please have at least one 5* Ro. She was an important character toward the end of TNG and has been sadly under represented in the game. All she has is a 2* and a 4*. There are characters who've been in single episodes that have received better treatment. Kamala has a 5* for example to name just one.

Agreed.
    (On a side note: I'm hoping Ro will make a surprise appearance in Picard season 3.)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we please have at least one 5* Ro. She was an important character toward the end of TNG and has been sadly under represented in the game. All she has is a 2* and a 4*. There are characters who've been in single episodes that have recieved better treatment. Kamala has a 5* for example to name just one.

"Bonding Ro" when she was finally relaxing and making a friend.

htqalggezr06.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Pretty much the only ship I want now is Enterprise D Hull & Saucer Seperation.
    Make The Hull section 5* & Saucer 4*

When there was gonna be a FBB second bridge, I thought this would have been a great opportunity to introduce the ship along with The Crystalline Entity as the Boss

Enterprise D VASTLY needs an upgrade from the 4* version from years ago, Voyager has 2 versions!
  • Options
    I'd love to see SNW Angel in the game. I thought her acting was brilliant.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about an Annie Wersching Borg Queen.

lzkzphmzw8oe.jpg
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

lzkzphmzw8oe.jpg

+87
  • Options

lzkzphmzw8oe.jpg

make it so
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just going to say that I can't wait till we get
    Pump-action Phaser Crusher
    in the game. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

At first I was like "Really? In the 24th century?" And then it grew on me. Kinda a neat variation.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just started to rewatch SNW. I'd love to see Captain Batel and Admiral April added.

An Admiral and/or Captain event and collection would be fun too.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

At first I was like "Really? In the 24th century?" And then it grew on me. Kinda a neat variation.

Apparently it was intended in tribute to the Elite Force games, so that was a neat touch.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the need to pump as a safety feature. It's an extra step before it goes hot. Pumping does not mean slow. A good shot and muscle memory can be a thing of beauty. My grandfather could take four quail out of a single covey before they were out of range. Pumping would effect aim less than a lever action and still manually "chamber a round" or initiate a cycle.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I can see the need to pump as a safety feature. It's an extra step before it goes hot. Pumping does not mean slow. A good shot and muscle memory can be a thing of beauty. My grandfather could take four quail out of a single covey before they were out of range. Pumping would effect aim less than a lever action and still manually "chamber a round" or initiate a cycle.

Somewhere there has to be a Jerry Miculek of pump actions.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Almost half-way through Season Three.

ANYONE from Picard just to show a little reassurance to the peons.

EDIT: SERIOUSLY. Even a dang 2 🌟 supporting character. Hard to alleviate the concerns of players about the state of the game when the current active series that the parent network should be pushing has zero new Crew in the game after half the season has now dropped.

Starflleet Intelligence Raffi
    Starflleet Intelligence Worf {Event Ranked Reward this week}
    Starflleet Intelligence Commander Ro Laren {In, through a Campaign}
    Wolf 359 Story Captain Liam Shaw
    Security Program Moriarty
    Resurrected Data
    Sidney La Forge
    Hide in Plain Sight Jack Crusher
    Commander Seven
    Grey Streak Beverly Crusher {In, as Battle Bev}
    Changeling Sidney La Forge
    Red Door Opened Jack Crusher {surrounded by the defeated Changelings}
    Krinn {welcome to the franchise Kirk Acevedo!!!}
    And, obviously Vadic! {Two versions now in game. One VERY restricted availability}
    Section 31 Attack Tribble!!!
    "All Broken Up About Losing" Vadic
    Vox {In in the Honour Hall}
    Desiccated Borg Queen
    Assimilated Sidney La Forge
    Assimilated Alandra La Forge
    Assimilated Lt. Mura
    Assimilated Ensign Esmar {Ranked Legendary 31 August 2023}
    Lt. T'Veen
    Lt. Mura
    Ensign Esmar
    Admiral Tuvok
    Captain Seven {Maybe in?}
    First Officer Raffi
    Ensign Jack Crusher
    Visitation Q
    Admiral Anton Chekov
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    We need an Enterprise C to (nearly) complete all the Enterprise ships - Excelsior can fill in as B
    But what I REALLY want are Enterprise D seperate Hull (5*) & saucer(4*)

More Tasha Yar - An updated version of her taken from BoBW so we have pretty much the whole crew from that show now
    Data's Yar
    Bajoran Security Kurn
    Season 3 Captain Killy
    Captain Batel
    If they can get past the age thing, Deputy Sheriff Alexander
    If they can get past the blood, Impaled Young Picard from "Tapestry"
    My #1 card though is still "By Any Other Name"s Kelinda played by one of the Queens of Gialla - Barbara Bouchet

e0py5gauv3vu.jpg

• Options

htqalggezr06.png

Give us a Picard Ro now!
  • Options

htqalggezr06.png

Give us a Picard Ro now!

Give us ANYONE from Season Three!

It is unbelievable that PCBS is not having a Star Trek game feature Crew from the currently running series in the franchise. Two episodes in the season, and nothing from the show. Then they wonder why people are concerned about the state and future of the game.......

• Options

lzkzphmzw8oe.jpg

Took a couple of months. I love it when wish-list Crew arrive!

• Options
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    I'd love to see SNW Angel in the game. I thought her acting was brilliant.

Another one that hit!
  • Options

htqalggezr06.png

Give us a Picard Ro now!

Give us ANYONE from Season Three!

It is unbelievable that PCBS is not having a Star Trek game feature Crew from the currently running series in the franchise. Two episodes in the season, and nothing from the show. Then they wonder why people are concerned about the state and future of the game.......

Waiting on the Mega & maybe an OE.

I imagine there was tighter security on the scripts this time around so they didn't have access to it as earlier as before
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Does it even need to be said?!?!?

y541oxk1ti5b.gif
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it even need to be said?!?!?

y541oxk1ti5b.gif
    I second this. Also a know the opening credits were animated, but was the flyby Enterprise with the delta also?
    I just can't tell. I haven't finished the episode (Mom dozed off and we were watching together), so I'm not ready to go back to really check.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    A Mega around The Old Scientists
    1. Smiling Spock
    2. LA Boimler (LLAP hand gesture)
    3. LA Mariner
    4. Recruitment (LD Style) Una
    5. Drinking Ortegas, Uhura, &/or Khan
    6. The Orion Captain
    7. LD style SNW crew - especially wavy arm Spock
    8. Koala
    9. Animated Enterprise
    y3dsivhd5bkc.jpg
  • Options
    A Mega around The Old Scientists
    1. Smiling Spock
    2. LA Boimler (LLAP hand gesture)
    3. LA Mariner
    4. Recruitment (LD Style) Una
    5. Drinking Ortegas, Uhura, &/or Khan
    6. The Orion Captain
    7. LD style SNW crew - especially wavy arm Spock
    8. Koala
    9. Animated Enterprise
    y3dsivhd5bkc.jpg

I was so looking forward to this episode since it was announced, I was terrified it would be a let down. But, I loved it!

And your list pretty much covers all the bases of who to add as Crew!
  • Options
    I finished Voyager, first time watching it & it's great finally seeing where the crew you have been playing finally come from

I would definitely live to see more from "Author, Author" such as Bajoran Chakotay, Lt Marseille, the Captain,
    Seven from "Human Error"
    "Janeway" & "Tuvok" from "Live Fast & Prosper"
    Zimmerman from "Life Line"
    Kim & Janeway from "Course Oblivion"
  • Options
    I forgot Crewman Mitchell from "Good Shepherd"

We got Iggy Pop, now add Tom Morello

tumblr_njmzskise51sxm49so2_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    Another great episode of Strange New Worlds.
    Ambassador Rah
    J'Gal Chapel
    J'Gal M'Benga
    Commando M'Benga
  • Options
    has no one mentioned Voyager-A, B and J? or 32nd century Discovery A. Oh and the Giant Green Space hand to go along with capt. Tribble.
  • Options
    SNW season finale spoilers!!!!!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!!!
    Med Clinic Chapel
    EV Suit Chapel
    EV Suit "Jury Rigger" Spock
    EV Suit Gorn
    God-Awful "Scottish" Accent Lieutenant Montgomery Scott