Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    ...Venom can be a good thing...sorry to offend...I'll just leave then...multiple posts being offensive...
  • Options
    1379488934401.gif
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Venom can be a good thing...sorry to offend...I'll just leave then...multiple posts being offensive...

UOXKIZK.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    UOXKIZK.gif

Between the eyes and the mouth ... I'm not sure what message she's sending.

• Options
    I have not seen anyone ask for them yet, no love for Vulcan ships?
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen anyone ask for them yet, no love for Vulcan ships?

I asked for some on the old forums, but I agree some Vulcan ships would be nice.

i6ypta633816.jpg

The D'Kyr Class

bwaa1lir2h1p.jpg

And the Suurok Class

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    All of the above please, they just look to cool not to have butting heads with a Galor or a Cube.
  • Options
    Yes, and just think, the Vulcan ships would most certainly be superior in every way to almost all other faction ships, since they are more advanced to most other races, technologically speaking.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    j09qqy0rjn25.gif
    peq8mirerowb.gif
    bcgb7a0icuxt.gif
    wslqghgz3v5n.jpg
    xb5awclwkxc9.jpg
    yorqxiwe6h9d.gif
    a21tt4oqq3f9.jpg
    cnc4wr29z267.jpg
    c8lij8uq7qrg.jpg
    gpimmospowwk.jpg
    cxba7fce5mi2.gif
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw it briefly in another thread, it’s likely here somewhere too, but the Doctor/Seven integration from Body and Soul could be the elusive Med/Eng/Sci combo that’s missing (but honestly, would be Med/Sci/Dip cuz Crell and Sulan need a buddy of course). The sheer revenue that event would bring is staggering. Plus an interesting character with a lot of art options, Jeri Ryan made some amazing faces in that episode. Borg, Doctor, Scoundrel, Costumed, Undercover, plus more I’m sure. Gauntlet destroyer and voyage staple.
  • Options
    Torias wrote: »
    Saw it briefly in another thread, it’s likely here somewhere too, but the Doctor/Seven integration from Body and Soul could be the elusive Med/Eng/Sci combo that’s missing (but honestly, would be Med/Sci/Dip cuz Crell and Sulan need a buddy of course). The sheer revenue that event would bring is staggering. Plus an interesting character with a lot of art options, Jeri Ryan made some amazing faces in that episode. Borg, Doctor, Scoundrel, Costumed, Undercover, plus more I’m sure. Gauntlet destroyer and voyage staple.

488movky6y04.jpg

I think Merged Seven would be like you say MED/ENG/SCI, although because she/he acted diplomatically that episode, it is possible DB would MED/ENG/DIP although I hope not.

As for traits... Borg, Human, Hologram, Starfleet, Federation, Doctor, Civilian, Romantic, Undercover Operative, Musician

By the way, her character must be some version of the cheesecake photo. It's too iconic.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    I would like some EMH variants. Merged Seven would be cool. Maybe it would be like Tuvix and The Duras Sisters.

Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    They'd need to create new 3* versions of the Doc and Seven to do the easter-egg merge thingy.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    They'd need to create new 3* versions of the Doc and Seven to do the easter-egg merge thingy.

I mean maybe but god that would be annoying. Especially if they make him/her a 5*, then it would require 16 4* Sevens like Temporal Seven and 4* EMHs like Holonovel Doctor. As much as combined characters are interesting, let's not do this.
  • Options
    Torias wrote: »

488movky6y04.jpg

I think Merged Seven would be like you say MED/ENG/SCI, although because she/he acted diplomatically that episode, it is possible DB would MED/ENG/DIP although I hope not.

As for traits... Borg, Human, Hologram, Starfleet, Federation, Doctor, Civilian, Romantic, Undercover Operative, Musician

By the way, her character must be some version of the cheesecake photo. It's too iconic.

I love this idea. You could call it Merged Seven. I like the idea of her being MED/ENG/SCI and she would need to be 5* to validate the traits Lady Gaghgagh mentioned, but I think it would work. I would exchange human for resourceful, in the traits above, but that's it.
  • Options
    I would submit Annorax:
    28loiq2ol4gi.jpg
    Annorax of the Krenim Imperium from Voyager: Year of Hell (parts 1&2).
    CMD/SCI/ENG and his traits would be:
    Krenim, Temporal Agent, Villain, Innovator, Cursed
  • Options
    I would exchange human for resourceful, in the traits above, but that's it.

I don't know if you could exchange 'human' for 'resourceful'. Seven and her body are human, so it wouldn't make sense to get rid of that trait just because the EMH is inhabiting her body. There's nothing which says EMH Seven can't have a large amount of traits. Look at Laborer Spock, he has 12.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Kevin Riley from TOS

I agree with many of the others above:
    But most strongly will mention again
    Number One
    Gary Seven
    and Moogie
  • Options
    Ricard Daystrom Ricard Daystrom ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Here are some Characters:

v314middb2zt.jpg

4* Protomorphisis Riker

Human,Federation, Starfleet,Primal,Brutal

Afflicted by Barclay's Protomorphisis Syndrome,Riker devolved into a prehistoric man-like creature.

81i6levc6oml.jpg

4* Protomorphisis Barclay

Human,Starfleet, Federation, Brutal, Quantum Mechanics

Being Afflicted by the disease named after him, Barclay was devolved into a humanoid with spider features on his face.

svstf4rup587.jpg

3* Nicky the Nose

Human,Hologram,Criminal,Scoundrel,Gangster (new)

Mr. The Nose was a character in the Holonovel series Dixon Hill.

opeexwrjeaqd.jpg

5* Phoenix Riker

Human,Starfleet, Federation,Gambler, Maverick, Pilot,Romantic,Inspiring,Historical (new)

When the Enterprise-E went back in time to prevent the Borg from tampering with First Contact, Riker assisted Zeframe Cochrane

• Options
    I would exchange human for resourceful, in the traits above, but that's it.

I don't know if you could exchange 'human' for 'resourceful'. Seven and her body are human, so it wouldn't make sense to get rid of that trait just because the EMH is inhabiting her body. There's nothing which says EMH Seven can't have a large amount of traits. Look at Laborer Spock, he has 12.

Good point. I was trying not have it be so wordy in the traits, but I forgot about Labor Spock. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    magnificentferengi_252.jpg

3* Magnificent Quark - DIP/SEC/CMD
    Ferengi, Hero, Crafty, Desperate, Scoundrel

theascent_331.jpg

4* Stranded Quark - CMD, DIP, ENG
    Ferengi, Desperate, Survivalist, Jury Rigger

littlegreenmen_285.jpg

4* Roswell Quark - DIP
    Ferengi, Civilian, Communicator, Merchant, Undercover Operator
    I kinda want to see someone with one skill again, just to keep things interesting. Give him really low base/high roll.

thenagus189.jpg

5* Grand Nagus Quark - CMD/DIP
    Same traits as Zek
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the Roswell Quark. Love me some Lil Green Men!
  • Options
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    magnificentferengi_252.jpg

3* Magnificent Quark - DIP/SEC/CMD
    Ferengi, Hero, Crafty, Desperate, Scoundrel

theascent_331.jpg

4* Stranded Quark - CMD, DIP, ENG
    Ferengi, Desperate, Survivalist, Jury Rigger

littlegreenmen_285.jpg

4* Roswell Quark - DIP
    Ferengi, Civilian, Communicator, Merchant, Undercover Operator
    I kinda want to see someone with one skill again, just to keep things interesting. Give him really low base/high roll.

thenagus189.jpg

5* Grand Nagus Quark - CMD/DIP
    Same traits as Zek

This would be Great! We need more Quark! And more Odo's to balance out the Quarks.

• Options
    Much as some people don't want the character, I want Lumba (Quark) so bad. Just that level of camp is brilliant.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much as some people don't want the character, I want Lumba (Quark) so bad. Just that level of camp is brilliant.

I'll take just about any Quark at this point.... well maybe not Ear Infection Quark.. oh wait that was Rom.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    l07c8kkhp0wb.jpg

Jamaharon Quark - single stat, all Diplomacy.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more of one of my favourite characters - Lon Suder. The current one seems to be post-redemption based on his clothing. Recently DB added "telepath" as a trait for him.

I'd love to see:
    - Crewman Suder - in engineering uniform. Brutal, not telepath (he specifically says he can't read others emotions) and not saboteur or botanist (possibly no SCI stat). Possibly villain. Probably 2 or 3*. Equipment such as "Coil Spanner" instead of orchids
    - Redeemed Suder - probably modifying the existing character but removing brutal (violence makes him sick at this point). Add hero (pretty awesome thing he did, right?). Keep telepath (post Tuvoks treatment). Possibly Prisoner or desperate (he never really is free)
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    Seven from "Human Error"
    6na9wf2digol.jpg
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    This Caitian admiral from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home would be excellent addition
    9r60sll7l0s7.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet