Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Weak Will Perish - 06/21- EDITED NEW END DAY

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they have a chroniton sale during the Galaxy event? If there was, I bet it was their lowest seller ever. I stopped building items this morning and only lost 100 spots in 12 hours.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they have a chroniton sale during the Galaxy event? If there was, I bet it was their lowest seller ever. I stopped building items this morning and only lost 100 spots in 12 hours.

It popped for me, but I didn't take it. I did a couple recipes at the start. I've dropped more than 400 since the galaxy portion began. I expect to fall below 1000. The question is if I should go for a second immortal copy of Iron Man Riker.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Still top 3000 (after dropping from first after threshold and doing whatever in second). Also only dropped 100 spots and I think I'll get my fifth Riker this event and six overall... the one I certainly don't need after Voyage and CTPack drop.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing. The event itself is lasting longer than interest in the post about it.

Exactly what I was thinking. Interest is very low. I did exactly one round of galaxy to ensure I got the 10 pack and I’ve only dropped about 400 places (I’m at 3954).

• Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    it's the event that never ends - yes it goes on and on my friend
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    I am still sitting around 600 and haven’t played galaxy beyond the one recipe. Hoping I drop below 1000 before the end. Don’t want the fake O’Brien and don’t want someone else to miss out.

Didn’t think partition would be this low. Otherwise cd have done a lot less in faction/expedition and still scored the one Riker I needed.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I've only built a single recipe during the galaxy phase, and have only dropped from 380 to 680. To be honest, I was 50/50 hoping I dropped just outside the top-1000, to avoid winning another non-cannon 1/5*. Ummm.... yay?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s over! It’s finally over! Now we get to reload for tomorrow’s event...
  • Options
    Miles_O%27Brien_after_20_yrs.jpg

It's finally over.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think this event was so long that it was to give us the impression DB was listening about shorter events, because after this normal events will feel short and refreshing, lol..