Home The Bridge
Options

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Options
    There's nothing to "put back" on that page, it's still formatted the same way it has been for a very long time. "

Nog, Dukat, & Garak aren't listed as main cast because they weren't series regulars.

Nog, Dukat, & Garak aren't listed as under season 1 because none of their current variants come from season 1.

Nog & Dukat aren't listed under season 2 because none of their current variants come from season 2. Garak should've been there for the Mirror episode, and I just fixed that, but I don't see anything else that matches your complaints.

The mass text list of characters is still at the bottom of the page if you scroll down. If you're concerned that "a lot of crew are missing" from that page, it's because you're looking at the DS9 category page. It's only going to show crew that appeared on DS9.
  • Options
    middlehead wrote: »
    There's nothing to "put back" on that page, it's still formatted the same way it has been for a very long time. "

Nog, Dukat, & Garak aren't listed as main cast because they weren't series regulars.

Nog, Dukat, & Garak aren't listed as under season 1 because none of their current variants come from season 1.

Nog & Dukat aren't listed under season 2 because none of their current variants come from season 2. Garak should've been there for the Mirror episode, and I just fixed that, but I don't see anything else that matches your complaints.

The mass text list of characters is still at the bottom of the page if you scroll down. If you're concerned that "a lot of crew are missing" from that page, it's because you're looking at the DS9 category page. It's only going to show crew that appeared on DS9.

The mass text is not showing. This is the link that I have been using for a very long time to get to the page where I could scroll down and see them. https://stt.wiki/wiki/Crew
    Also attempted to find them by starting at the main wiki page. Please provide the new location of the links by character if you are saying it is still there.
  • Options
    JC posted a screenshot of the DS9 category page, you're talking about something different. The crew list on that page was reformatted to be a collapsible box, because it's called on a lot of other pages and had gotten ridiculously large.

Start hitting the "Expand" buttons in the "Character Pages" box and you'll see the crew are not only still there, but better organized.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhian'tara Odo does not appear on the page where you can sort crew by their skill in diplomacy.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Diplomacy
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    middleheadmiddlehead ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Updated the filter counter, it should update next time the script runs.

It was only set to display the first 450 Dip results, but there's 463 now.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    middlehead wrote: »
    Updated the filter counter, it should update next time the script runs.

It was only set to display the first 450 Dip results, but there's 463 now.

thanks!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    c4x5bx0vnp02.jpeg

Much better. Thank you.
  • Options
    This image of Pavel Chekov is NOT from Star Trek II, but is instead from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. (He was mimicking vaporizing a body while he, Valeris, and Spock were in searching the kitchen.)
    w2opr3gd1big.png
  • Options
    Addition to "A Certain Formality" Cadet Mission.
    Down Once More Mission, crit crew to use:
    MED: Nurse Kes
    SCI: Ensign Pazlar
    SEC: Major Kira (can also be used to pass COM node)
    DIP: Dabo Girl Leeta (can also be used to pass COM node)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few recent 2/5 FE stats for whomever is dedicated enough to modify the wiki. Many thanks.

Desert Archer - DIP 881, CMD 449, SCI 366
    Little John Riker - SEC 945, CMD 620, DIP 221
    Cadet First Class Locarno - CMD 922, DIP 694
    Seeking Spock - SCI 920, MED 547, DIP 229
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few recent 2/5 FE stats for whomever is dedicated enough to modify the wiki. Many thanks.

Desert Archer - DIP 881, CMD 449, SCI 366 ✅
    Little John Riker - SEC 945, CMD 620, DIP 221 ✅
    Cadet First Class Locarno - CMD 922, DIP 694 ✅
    Seeking Spock - SCI 920, MED 547, DIP 229 ✅

Done. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the parts that are available in the Borg faction shop are listed.

For example, *** Synthesized Polymers are available in the Borg shop, but only Dominion and Federation are listed.
  • Options
    EV Suit Chekov either does not exist or is simply not linked on the Chekov main page.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    EV Suit Chekov either does not exist or is simply not linked on the Chekov main page.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/EV_Suit_Chekov

I do not know when it will be linked to the Chekov main page. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I noticed, quite by accident, that the 1* bases for Ushaan Archer are wrong on the wiki. I cannot comment of the values for 2*-5*. The proficiencies look OK.

The 1* bases SHOULD be...

DIP: 472
    ENG: 217
    SEC: 568
  • Options
    I noticed, quite by accident, that the 1* bases for Ushaan Archer are wrong on the wiki. I cannot comment of the values for 2*-5*. The proficiencies look OK.

Fixed.
  • Options

Fixed.

Tyty
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was reading up on Expedition events ...

https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Heart_of_the_Empire is missing from the list at the bottom of https://stt.wiki/wiki/Expedition_Event this page.
  • Options
    Done o:)
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    The Diplomacy page is alittle off. When sorted by base FF/FE, Sato is not on the list and at the bottom, it says 'Diplomacy' is a card itself (with North Star T'pol equipment) with some unstructured tables below.

ig4b2gzgulcu.png

fj87mhs7onzf.png
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    The Diplomacy page is alittle off. When sorted by base FF/FE, Sato is not on the list and at the bottom, it says 'Diplomacy' is a card itself (with North Star T'pol equipment) with some unstructured tables below.

ig4b2gzgulcu.png

fj87mhs7onzf.png

Oh just realised its happening for both Command and Science too. All of which are North Star T'Pol's skills
  • Options

ig4b2gzgulcu.png

fj87mhs7onzf.png

Oh just realised its happening for both Command and Science too. All of which are North Star T'Pol's skills

I am unfamiliar with the templates used to create the Diplomacy page, but perhaps @Vger or @middlehead could take a look at it. LLAP
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Logician Solok's base stats at 3/4. (All proficiency ranges confirmed.)
    CMD - 43, 75, 122, 172, 212, 286, 384, 487, 540, 674, 792
    SCI - 42, 66, 103, 127, 166, 216, 255, 279, 363, 453, 542
  • Options
    Hi,
    Logician Solok's base stats at 3/4. (All proficiency ranges confirmed.)
    CMD - 43, 75, 122, 172, 212, 286, 384, 487, 540, 674, 792
    SCI - 42, 66, 103, 127, 166, 216, 255, 279, 363, 453, 542

Entered, and thank you! LLAP
  • Options
    JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    ;.)
  • Options
    MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    The new event page "The Galactic Series 2" under Missions, still lists the dates in Phase 2 from the first run of "The Galactic Series"
  • Options
    MRNelson wrote: »
    The new event page "The Galactic Series 2" under Missions, still lists the dates in Phase 2 from the first run of "The Galactic Series"

Fixed.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    The Wiki is missing the following trait categories: Innovator, Prodigy, Survivalist

What I mean is that if you enter: Trait into the search bar on the Wiki, a list of all the traits, with all the crew comes up. Those 3 are missing from the list.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    The Wiki is missing the following trait categories: Innovator, Prodigy, Survivalist

What I mean is that if you enter: Trait into the search bar on the Wiki, a list of all the traits, with all the crew comes up. Those 3 are missing from the list.

Until such time as that page can be fixed, I suggest you refer to the following:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Traits
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭

Until such time as that page can be fixed, I suggest you refer to the following:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Traits

that's ok. Between the datacore, the wiki, and the actual game site, I've compiled an accurate list of all the traits and the crew with them. The datacore is missing many of the crew, the wiki, some crew. But now that I've got the full list, I'm good to go.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!