Home The Bridge

Wiki edits that need to be added

Comments

• Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    In the Cadet Challenge: "The United Federation", the Emergency Medical Holoprogram Mk. 1 is a useable alien/part alien character.

:scream:

Thankyou, done, and added to the starfleet cadets as well.
  • A minor error I noticed:
    lmmkifnmba6n.png
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    hermdelica wrote: »
    A minor error I noticed:
    lmmkifnmba6n.png

Fixed.
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Zhaban#Advancement
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be something that did not get transferred.

I was looking at ****Relay drops and I noticed that Boardroom Politics was not on it or Bearing Up. I added Boardroom Politics.

Bearing Up there are no info for Normal and Epic drop.
    So I clicked on create and URL not found.
    247xzrdhwn4q.png
    3dtp0sp5ssni.png
    edited May 2022
    The first Honor Hall ship, the IKS Bortas, needs to be added to the Ships section:

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Ships#Ships

Here are the in-game screenshots of the ship's stats & abilities:

5me7b4n073yn.png

b615wxhiwoeg.png

paimtu7f133k.png

If someone (such as @"Bylo Band" :wink: ) has the ship & could provide the skills for the seat assignments, along with Level 1 (or N, whatever they have it at now) stats, that would be helpful. Thanks! 🖖

EDIT: Thank you, @Nolian ! Posted on the Timelines Talks server:

ueqiftuk6z67.jpeg
    Also for this:
    krp05zcf8zq3.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    I have created the page, but I need help with the images:

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/IKS_Bortas
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having problem with Brunt's F.C.A. Uniform.
    I am guessing the problem is due to the ',' in his name.
    When I use Brunt, F.C.A it will not point back to his page.
    So as I am saying I think I need to put something else in for ',' not sure what though.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    So as I am saying I think I need to put something else in for ',' not sure what though.

You missed the final dot off of F.C.A.
    In situations like this, the best thing to do is copy and paste the link across. On Windows use ctrl-shift-V to paste, as it removes formatting, and the formatting can add extra hidden characters.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

You missed the final dot off of F.C.A.
    In situations like this, the best thing to do is copy and paste the link across. On Windows use ctrl-shift-V to paste, as it removes formatting, and the formatting can add extra hidden characters.

Figures, I kept looking at it. And, did not see it. Thanks

Edit: I was trying to find something to copy and paste. But, could not find where his name was in any other file.

I have not been able to create a character page, (something I only did once before) but the name is somewhere else now that I am not familiar with. I went to the page for Brunt, and it does reference some other location I am not familiar with.
    {{SACharacter|Brunt}}
    Cross-posting from another thread:
    Is anyone here who updates the Wiki planning to create a Boss Battle page with the rewards?
    Or can someone from WRG please post the rewards? @Shan ? Please?
    That might help with curtailing the erroneous battle starts.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Commander Demos from TAS does not appear on either the "by name" or "by series" lists on the Crew page. Unless I just did not see him.

bdwg9dhxqap6.jpg
    17i6apjd3c64.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • The reason was that his character page didn't exist (there are few more of them). I've created it and now he appears in the lists:
    thf4ma5mruu6.png
    98d26qbw4obx.png

V'Ger wrote: »
    The reason was that his character page didn't exist (there are few more of them). I've created it and now he appears in the lists:
    thf4ma5mruu6.png
    98d26qbw4obx.png

Thanx!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Joran Sisko's stats are a mess. I am guessing there must have been a change,
    because the max numbers are off.

But Diplomacy and Security numbers look swapped.

Edit: was looking at the Emissary.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shroomies don't appear in the crew list. Their page exists, but they aren't hyperlinked either, like Demos. I noticed that the other day.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

Agreed that L.1 1* & 2* should not be the same, but really need the #s to fix...will do what I can & confirm L.100 2* & 3* & 4* since that's where mine is. LL&P
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    JoeSage 2 wrote: »

Agreed that L.1 1* & 2* should not be the same, but really need the #s to fix...will do what I can & confirm L.100 2* & 3* & 4* since that's where mine is. LL&P

I was starting to do some edits, them I realized I was looking at the Emissary and not Joran Sisko.

Not sure if there was a problem.
    I have on my account 1F, 2F, 3F. So I can add that data .

Edit: I looked at it all and it looked fine. L1 1*& 2* are the same . I am going to add 3* info so I will put it back in. Sorry, I now know if I see what I saw , I better make sure I have the right crew. I saw the glow of the Emissary an picked him. Normally I use the search and enter the name. I will have to make sure to always use the search and enter the name🙄
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

I was starting to do some edits, them I realized I was looking at the Emissary and not Joran Sisko.

Edit: I looked at it all and it looked fine. L1 1*& 2* are the same . I am going to add 3* info so I will put it back in. Sorry, I now know if I see what I saw , I better make sure I have the right crew. I saw the glow of the Emissary an picked him. Normally I use the search and enter the name. I will have to make sure to always use the search and enter the name🙄

No worries; I guess at that low level the 1* & 2* L1 stats could be the same.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

No worries; I guess at that low level the 1* & 2* L1 stats could be the same.

Ya, it is strange how large numbers in the 70's do not increase when you go up a fuse level. Then for other crew, they can go up in the 30's. But, I know that the crew actually have fractional information that is only used to create the stats we see and are used in game. I think they just drop the fraction to give crew their stats. But this fraction is used when crew get their equipment or go up a level to calculate the new stat.
    Was checking an Ortegas the other day and there does not appear to be either version of her in the Wiki.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was checking an Ortegas the other day and there does not appear to be either version of her in the Wiki.

I just looked and they exist just not the page that list all versions.
    edited April 2023

That was what I was looking for. Her link on the list thingy.

f5xqx61x3su6.png
    ib9jag675f5j.png
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭

That was what I was looking for. Her link on the list thingy.

I believe one of the gurus at STTWIKI has to handle this ...
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Cross-posting from another thread:
    Is anyone here who updates the Wiki planning to create a Boss Battle page with the rewards?
    Or can someone from WRG please post the rewards? @Shan ? Please?
    That might help with curtailing the erroneous battle starts.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Captain's_Bridge
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/The_Doomsday_Machine

do these help? LL&P
    NONE of the new Dilemmas are showing in the Wiki.....

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas
    Okay, Jim helped me. Was a Cache issue.

Showing now.
  • Thanks for the info. Added Part 3 to the Wiki. Amazing... many people wait a long time to get a Part 2, and out of 4 Dilemmas you got 3 consecutive parts!
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Hi. Wiki is down, or is there problem on my side?
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
    koba wrote: »
    Hi. Wiki is down, or is there problem on my side?

I've been getting this for over a week on the tablet:

7ia5fy8i9qr5.png

Just keeps making me "Verify" I am a "Hooman" repeatedly and will not open the page.....

It was working on the kneetop. but now it says this:

m66cl28cqzuc.png