Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Home for the Holidays - 12/06 (Mega-Event Part 1)

Comments

• Options
    Woot!!!

A sphere builder!!! This couldn't be better!!
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Shouldn't Picard also have the pilot trait?

In Booby Trap (season 3 episode 6), Picard shows his great pilot skills.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Booby_Trap_
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the new legendary Pilot Riker... u8waou8sm2hc.jpg

I would love the addition of this Riker.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    I am looking forward for AG Robinson and test pilot Archer.

But even Pilot Troi from Generations would be funny.

Yes! Give us Robinson and that Archer. They'd be great additions, and you'd have to be a world class fool to not give them Pilot traits. I'll leave the second half of that statement unsaid.
  • Options
    S31 wrote: »
    I am looking forward for AG Robinson and test pilot Archer.

But even Pilot Troi from Generations would be funny.

Yes! Give us Robinson and that Archer. They'd be great additions, and you'd have to be a world class fool to not give them Pilot traits. I'll leave the second half of that statement unsaid.

Would 100% love these crew. Also very happy to have another Chakotay. Sphere builder is a decent leg. Let's hope for interesting stats
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooops, I crashed the ship.
  • Options
    Xanathar wrote: »
    I don't mind Etana as the recurring legendary.
    Even a minor character from TNG beats anything from Enterprise or Discovery IMO.

I agree.

Discovery is the least liked series in my books. Enterprise is far superior than this crap.

• Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Xanathar wrote: »
    I don't mind Etana as the recurring legendary.
    Even a minor character from TNG beats anything from Enterprise or Discovery IMO.

I agree.

Discovery is the least liked series in my books. Enterprise is far superior than this crap.

I have hope that there will be a greater focus on narrative than just action sequence after action sequence. Let's get down to TNG-DS9-VOY style Trek again. It needs moral dilemmas, it needs a compelling narrative, it needs more humanity.

First seasons are always rough, the second season will be telling.
  • Options
    Now introducing: Star Trek - "Boom!" Written and directed by Michael Ba-

Oh wait, Discovery's already in production...
  • Options
    If DB was going to go Ktarian why not do the better character the half Ktarian Naomi Wildman? She fits into the game theme because she played Kadis-Kot all the time.

Exactly! Naomi would have been a much better option for recurring legendary. We know Naomi's a great character because she's a friend of Seven's. B)
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the new legendary Pilot Riker... u8waou8sm2hc.jpg

Ah, yes. The time the Enterprise was flown with a $20 Gravis Blackhawk joystick, available at the time from your local Gamestop or Best Buy...
  • Options
    Make the transdimensional species the recurring reward. Please, with cherry on top. And while we're in the Manny Coto ENT era, please give us Vosk, a Mirror Tholian and Paxton.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make the transdimensional species the recurring reward. Please, with cherry on top. And while we're in the Manny Coto ENT era, please give us Vosk, a Mirror Tholian and Paxton.

Mirror Tholian? I think we should get a regular one first !

Mirror Tholian got more screen time
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »

Mirror Tholian? I think we should get a regular one first !

Mirror Tholian got more screen time

But TOS tholian is more iconic
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Vice Admiral WolffVice Admiral Wolff ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Mirror Tholian got dead. Embarrassingly.
    😝

3*
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the art is out yet or do we just have to wait for tomorrow?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the art is out yet or do we just have to wait for tomorrow?

We should see it today, but a little later in the day.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    odp6i1qu5kxx.jpg

Chakotay looks like Milos from Seinfeld.
    mro2375k1htv.jpg
  • Options
    JanewayRocks2JanewayRocks2 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Kant wrote: »
    odp6i1qu5kxx.jpg

This picture shows that Spock is most pleased :)

Damn. I was hoping that Disguised Chakotay was Amal Kotay (Workforce)....
    Anyway, which purple is the one we can earn 3 or 4 times, Quark or Chakotay?
  • Options
    Kant wrote: »
    odp6i1qu5kxx.jpg

This picture shows that Spock is most pleased :)

Damn. I was hoping that Disguised Chakotay was Amal Kotay (Workforce)....
    Anyway, which purple is the one we can earn 3 or 4 times, Quark or Chakotay?

Usually the new purple, Chakotay in this case, is the one that can be earned through the thresholds, if that's what you're asking. The existing purple is usually the ranked reward. Since it's a galaxy, one copy of each will be in the community rewards.
  • Options
    That’s great. I already have one Quark so an extra copy is welcome. And as VOY fan I’m happy to get another Chakotay
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock can only laugh and wonder, "WTH am I doing with these losers?"