Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Beyond The Veil - ME#1 - 02/06

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHOA! Did not expect Tom Hardy's likeness!

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

Ugh, this was a terrible idea in Nemesis and it's a terrible idea now.

I agree, I'd have preferred the kid we saw in "Tapestry"
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

I wasn't a Nemesis or Shinzon fan, but for some reason, right now I'm finding this hilarious. A new DB original!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    m2004utaesu9.png
    See? Garth is in the ENG seat, still his bonuses are not greyed out.

It is some bug. The passive bonus does not work unless you put him in a proper stat seat.

I think I figured this out by, a ship stat going up when in a proper seat. And, it not going up when I wrong one.

I left a post about this in engineering on the very first skirmish. At that time, I figured they got there passive bonus no matter what seat they were in. It was in a later skirmish I noticed the ship stats changing.

Ok, interesting that they could not fix this after such a long time. I will keep it like that anyway as the convenience exceeds the bonuses for me.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

I wasn't a Nemesis or Shinzon fan, but for some reason, right now I'm finding this hilarious. A new DB original!

I could be totally wrong her, but isn t Picard looking at some old pic(s) in Nemesis, showing exactly him(Shinzon) as cadet? So that would make him
    not a DB Original.

Edit: Seems i remembered correct.
    1aqxi00ybb6s.jpeg
    k6fikxd3pqrj.jpeg

Nice find. It doesn't mean we're not getting Tapestry Picard one day either.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we get Tom Hardy Picard may his stats be better than Tom Hardy Shinzon.

So, basically at least a 2 🌟
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was... where is his hair? Ughh… Nemesis... such a terrible way for the proud TNG franchise to go out!

Having said that, I can't help but wonder if Hardy Picard will be a new, non-voyage-exclusive 4* version of cadet/ensign Picard to fuse with the previously leaked 4* Nausicaan?
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    My first thought was... where is his hair? Ughh… Nemesis... such a terrible way for the proud TNG franchise to go out!

Having said that, I can't help but wonder if Hardy Picard will be a new, non-voyage-exclusive 4* version of cadet/ensign Picard to fuse with the previously leaked 4* Nausicaan?

That is what I have been thinking, IF No Rugrats is a Fusion......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    gxtrbwbu1q76.png

Guess we’re in the right game to assume multiple versions of reality can be true!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    My first thought was... where is his hair?

Fuse him with a tribble?

'Tapestry' young Picard will always be the real young Picard for me, but even though I don't have much positive to say about Nemesis, I actually have this weird kind of affection for Baby Bane. And even regular Shinzon, in a way. It's almost like, the same way he didn't choose to be grown by Romulans then dumped in a Reman mine, I feel like on a meta level Shinzon didn't choose to be badly written. I imagine like a version of HISHE's Villain Pub where all the Trek villains are hanging out, and Shinzon's over in the corner just nursing a beer and trying not to be noticed by anyone, and I just wanna give him a hug. Helps that he's Tom Hardy.
  • Options
    Here's a question. With all the things that people are asking for, and all the QoL improvements they are supposed to be working on, would they actually have someone in the Art Department create artwork for someone who is not at least gonna be added at some point?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Here is Scott in proper seat
    9ohzofbuo57d.png
    And below in wrong seat
    5of8s4v9xdbp.png

Edit: sorry I should have mentioned length of battles too close to say it matters.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

Tapped through it...thought it was ensign picard a first. Is the card for the fusion for a No Regrets Picard?
  • Options
    I finally did the research about my Skirmish strategy of Warp 10'ing every Space Battle in the game for Intel. Here are the numbers in case anyone has wondered.

1680 total missions run (56 missions x 10 warp runs x 3 difficulty levels) which cost:
    18280 total chronitons (with Supply Kit), which earn:
    240200 total Intel, which let you play:
    200 Skirmish rounds, which earn you:
    1,200,000 total VP (200 rounds x 6000 VP per Epic round with max bonus)
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to hazard a guess at how many VP it will take to rank 1500?
  • Options
    850k?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

I could be totally wrong here, but isn t Picard looking at some old pic(s) in Nemesis, showing exactly him(Shinzon) as cadet? So that would make him
    not a DB Original.

1aqxi00ybb6s.jpeg
    k6fikxd3pqrj.jpeg

The funniest part of that scene is that Picard is like, "Remember this guy?" when talking to Beverly. He's 20 years older than her, so she probably wasn't even born when the picture was taken.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

50zfscgn5zxm.jpg

I could be totally wrong here, but isn t Picard looking at some old pic(s) in Nemesis, showing exactly him(Shinzon) as cadet? So that would make him
    not a DB Original.

1aqxi00ybb6s.jpeg
    k6fikxd3pqrj.jpeg

You're right. Totally forgot about that.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

750k-800k should have 1500 rank in it.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Generally about 800K. This is for a Seven, so probably more.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    m2004utaesu9.png
    See? Garth is in the ENG seat, still his bonuses are not greyed out.

It is some bug. The passive bonus does not work unless you put him in a proper stat seat.

I think I figured this out by, a ship stat going up when in a proper seat. And, it not going up when I wrong one.

I left a post about this in engineering on the very first skirmish. At that time, I figured they got there passive bonus no matter what seat they were in. It was in a later skirmish I noticed the ship stats changing.

I just use, in seating order:

Garth of Izar
    Stubby
    Suus Mahna Sarek
    First Officer Burn'Em

I usually 🔥:

Stubby
    Garth
    EMP
    Cannibalize {if needed for repair}
    Sarek
    Burn'Em
    The recharge shortener {EDIT: Power Surge}

Usually don't even need to get to Burn'Em..........
  • Options

Halfway through, about 646K is 372.......

3x6e2mcqwokr.jpg
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Nog may be the driving factor, but I agree more vp this week.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Got lucky in the Skirmishes today and managed to get my "Picard and Number One"! For me that is a big deal and it will make a great addition to my crew! :smile::smiley: I may never see another copy but at least 'I can die a happy man' now. LOL Makes up for a rubbish day on Voyages and Faction Shuttle runs ...

I hope you can get the other copies in the next three events. Save some chronitons for this next event and run a few shuttles and make some points in galaxy and u can get another Picard and Number One. You need 25k each time. Hope you can get them.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is right now
    auhs005escbe.png
  • Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    @(HGH)Apollo
    Thanks for the best wishes! I will have about 10,000 chronitons that are willing to be sacrificed ... maybe that will be enough LOL :wink:
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    mhoz1q9ns34b.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.