Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the topic of Janeway/Voyager, I would love a "Resolute Janeway" from the episode Resolutions. She would be a SCI/MED/DIP which would be completely unique for her character ( Sci Primary instead of tet and the only Janeway with a med score) as she is more of a scientist in this episode and she was trying to cure the disease that she and Chakotay had. But I'm not gonna lie, the biggest reason I want her is I also want the monkey somewhere on the art card so we could affectionately call her "Monkey Janeway". The monkey is important, don't forget the monkey.

q99shu109pxo.png

I would argue CMD instead of DIP, but that's small stuff. Can we have all of the captains with animals? Janeway and the monkey, Picard and Number One, Archer and Porthos, Kirk and some critter from one of the episodes, Sisko and... ??? a tribble? I don't remember him with any animals. Feel free to help me out here. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    On the topic of Janeway/Voyager, I would love a "Resolute Janeway" from the episode Resolutions. She would be a SCI/MED/DIP which would be completely unique for her character ( Sci Primary instead of tet and the only Janeway with a med score) as she is more of a scientist in this episode and she was trying to cure the disease that she and Chakotay had. But I'm not gonna lie, the biggest reason I want her is I also want the monkey somewhere on the art card so we could affectionately call her "Monkey Janeway". The monkey is important, don't forget the monkey.

q99shu109pxo.png

I would argue CMD instead of DIP, but that's small stuff. Can we have all of the captains with animals? Janeway and the monkey, Picard and Number One, Archer and Porthos, Kirk and some critter from one of the episodes, Sisko and... ??? a tribble? I don't remember him with any animals. Feel free to help me out here. :)

x5x2x7l55zh0.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

q99shu109pxo.png

x5x2x7l55zh0.jpeg

How about Kirk and Mugato as a fusion card instead? You know... Make that awful old card useful. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Andrea - "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"
    Marta - "Whom Gods Destroy"

"Patterns of Force" episode chracters: Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Daras, John Gill, etc.
  • Options

q99shu109pxo.png

x5x2x7l55zh0.jpeg

How about Kirk and Mugato as a fusion card instead? You know... Make that awful old card useful. :D

That would also give us the option to have Burnham and Ripper. Or Lorca and Ripper?
  • Options
    Lorca and Ripper? The SEC skill would be off the charts! :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Fuse Prison Break Lorca and Ripper, get "Ripper keeper Lorca":

FF/FE skills: SEC 1700 (80-120)

Traits: Brutal

Ship ability: ... :grey_question:
  • Options

Fuse Prison Break Lorca and Ripper, get "Ripper keeper Lorca":

FF/FE skills: SEC 1700 (80-120)

Traits: Brutal

Ship ability: ... :grey_question:

Ship ability would be something with boarding damage. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Lt. GambolLt. Gambol ✭✭✭
    Midwife Worf, from DS9 when he's helping Keiko give birth. When you click on him, he says "You may now give birth."
  • Options
    A TOS-themed pack of underrated guest cast would be a good fit for Featured Crew.

I'm hopeful to see a Monarchs and Nobility Pack (Deela, Vanna, Natira are Featured Crew at first, and Elaan is Solo Reward high threshold) in how they have to cope with a power while separated from their own governments/groups with beneficial and negative takes to the temporal anomaly:

*2 Scalosian Queen Deela

st86mfba55jp.jpg

Ground
    + Command
    + Diplomacy
    + Medicine

Space
    + Evasion

Description: Queen Deela is one of few surviving Scalosians whose hyperacceleration condition from ingesting Scalos' water is destabilized when Scalos is hit by the temporal anomaly wave, thus granting Scalosians the capacity to live in normal time.

(The anomaly makes a miraculous turn of events to the formerly doomed species, originally facing extinct under Federation quarantine in hyperacceleration, now needing to be reallocated from their contaminated world until receiving terraforming support from a greater faction's support.)

*3 Stratos Noble Vanna

meocw75gg4jh.jpg

Ground
    + Command
    + Diplomacy
    + Security

Space
    + Increased Torpedo damage

Description: A former servant to Governor Plasus' home, Vanna is well-versed in Stratos' sphere of life, and is the Troglyte's leader in their efforts to gaining equal civil rights with or without Federation support.

*4 High Priestess Natira

txf5rqa2zzcn.jpg

Ground
    + Command
    + Diplomacy
    + Science

Space
    + Accuracy

Description: Leader and priestess of the Fabrini, Natira begins to help her people move away from the oracle's machinations of her people. Natira is willing to accept Federation aid and peaceful interactions in settling on their future home at Daran IV.

Solo Ranked Reward: Elaan

*5 Elaan of Troyius

posyi6avsexb.jpg

Ground
    + Command
    + Security
    + Science

Space
    + Crit Bonus

Description: Recently transported unwillingly from a more unwillingly-intended (on her part) wedding meant to make peace with Elaan's hated enemies the Troyians, the Dohlman of Elas decides to capitalize on the recent anomaly to ally with other factions to make herself free of both the Troyians and the forced feigning of acceptance to her wedding that Elaan would have continued to be forced to accept while on Troyius in her timeline.

(Whether or not Elaan deems it suitable to pay Kirk and the Federation back is a murky topic beyond her making use of immediate allies in the wake of no immediate support from Elas.)

_____

Respective star rating go from how underrated the episodes are low to high. Basically, temporal crisis draws see to these leaders arriving separate from their entourages and groups mere moments after Kirk's Enterprise has left their worlds/episodes' end and they have to allign with either the Federation, Terran Empire or some other power.

Some of these crew are for the temporal crisis and settling into a different timeline, such as Deela and Elaan (the former can live without having to abduct people in a dark but necessary role of survival, and the latter would want to rule Troyius and Elas alike with the realization that she does NOT have to be doomed to a marriage she doesn't want to be in - yet both wouldn't trust the Federation easily due to Kirk's hand in sealing their fates). Others would be more pro-Federation and trying to fix the issue at hand, such as Natira and Vanna trying to establish Federation support in the immediate time to get back home and get behind full Federation support for the Fabrini and Troglytes respectively.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    How about Assimilated Spock........... :wink::neutral:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    I watched the Voyager episode "Meld" the other day. I'd like to see a variant of Tuvok from that episode.

It's the episode where Tuvok mindmelds with Suder to try to understand why he murdered someone on the ship, but it affects Tuvok in a way that he cannot control his emotions. While in sickbay behind a forcefield, and with his emotion-suppression abilities subdued, he tells Janeway, "You disgust me, Captain...all you humans do."
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of these, except those with checkmark. we have those.
    re35o59127by.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Aye. At this point, with 50+ variants of the same/overrated, fresh crew not in-game would be impressive.
  • Options
    How about more Khan? You can Never have enough Khan :wink:

q5za32kahotb.jpeg

Marooned Khan eng/com/sec

5fw5sl9c9zsi.jpeg

Sleeper Ship Khan dip/com/sec

3v2ruwj1vdm1.jpeg

20th Century Khan com/sec

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Actually, Kollos Spock would be a good fuse candidate. Make a Kollos 4* (make the card so ugly that we have to wear a special set of sunglasses so to protect our sanity when we use him, LOL jk) fuse him with 3* Talos IV Spock or 4* Kal-if-fee Spock to make the 5* Kollos Spock.
  • Options
    Phillipa Louvois
    kd1p7txc7mbi.jpeg

For the sole purpose of this quote:

"It brings a sense of order and stability to my universe to know that you're still a pompous **tsk tsk**... and a damn sexy man."

o97bt1yoavjc.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Any chance of getting a Corporal D. Hideaki Chang? Hopefully a 4* SEC/SCI char.

st2e-en12110.jpg

Or howsabout a Gotana Retz?

stv612-daniel.jpg

Yeah I'm a Hawaii 5-0/DDK fan.

I would love these. I tapped Awesome three times, but it only counted once.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    5d86200w1ajm.jpeg
    c8q62qylooq5.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    kcgctwulkwo4.jpeg
    td54m631qicp.jpeg
    08c3m6h2euzk.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    09uazmvlmoik.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    too long to quote

He was on the series as Galley Chef. They could make a card for that.
  • Options
    ko64pwcp1aac.jpeg
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (canon Caitian)

73w0avccvjkv.jpg
    d0i67bg66uwh.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet