Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Too Good to Be True (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 2 of 2)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
Event Name: Too Good to Be True
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy (shuttle missions)
Event Crew: Kevin Uxbridge 5* (New), Mike Burnham, Sr. 4* (New), and Dr. David Marcus 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/14 until Monday 01/18 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Lady Sirella (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/21.

Event Faction: Maquis, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: crew with the Innovator trait

Comments

• Options
    Had to use google again. Shame on me. No clue who Lady Sirella is. 😳
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Ha! I'm with you ZS! That goodness for Google!
  • Options

Lady Sirella was easy, she´s from ds9 and has somehow something to do with martok;)
    but who are mike burnham (and?) sr.4? O.o
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Lady Sirella was easy, she´s from ds9 and has somehow something to do with martok;)

I believe that’s Burnham’s father.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Yup: Michael Burnham, Senior.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm... :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t realize you could have a senior without a junior.
  • Options

I think Burnham herself is the Jr......
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Yes but is she named that? I checked memory alpha and she is a junior but never heard her called that on the show.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Might just be added differentiation from his daughter.

I suppose I'll try to pick up Lady Sirella since there's a Klingon collection coming. It may depend on stats. Will she be better than my other citation options for that collection?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    It just caught me by surprise.
  • Options
    Who else has found out David Marcus is censored by the censor bot? :D:p
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just caught me by surprise.

That's how he's listed at https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Mike_Burnham
  • Options
    So I guess you've just spoilered the finalé for us TP?
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Yes, and Sonequa Martin-Green’s real life husband.

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

That’s kinda weird. On the same level as Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter playing bro/sis on Dexter (they were married irl at the time)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that innovator is lacking for options, but is this the first time we've had a faction event with no existing variants of the event crew?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

That’s kinda weird. On the same level as Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter playing bro/sis on Dexter (they were married irl at the time)

I had no idea it was her husband who played him. But yes, definitely weird LOL
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll get to finish David Marcus. Thanks TP. I just said I hoped it was one I didn't have FF for the existing.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we get to us characters from TNG, Disco, and two (awesome) movies to earn a DS9 character, well done TP - is this the first time we've had four difference "sources" in one event?

and thanks as always for the info Shan!!
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Burnham's father was in season 2.

I expected him to show up at the end of the finalé after reading this. I've just watched it and he didn't but I was anticipating it all the way through.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a little odd, although I don't believe Sonequa and her husband ever share a scene.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

It's entirely possible, I suppose, for a daughter to be named after a father and be a junior. It's interesting to the out after the completion of Season Three that she is named after her father. Don't remember it ever being mentioned on the show..........

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options

Was not mentioned anywhere I remember that she is a junior, named after her dad. Through finale of Season Three,.......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    edited January 2021

v5momqlytkmn.jpeg

Lady Sirella came to DS9 to judge Jadzia to see if she was worthy to marry Worf and join the House of Martok.

ckp0vo5h0lin.jpeg

I hope she has this outfit.

pxpzq4x7tim9.jpeg

Y'all know how I love awesome outfits on crew. I hope it is that he, too.
    Not that innovator is lacking for options, but is this the first time we've had a faction event with no existing variants of the event crew?

David Marcus exists. He has an uniform and everything....

7jukwjngvj6d.jpeg