Home The Bridge

Fleet Boss Battles - Feedback thread

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Fleet Boss Battles is live!

Use this thread to provide feedback and only feedback.
Please keep it as clear and concise as possible. Thank you!

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merits will most likely be the problem for me going forward.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crew suggestions aren't working. I have another half dozen Federation crew that should be showing up here, but they're not visible.
    vc2ul9qhha6o.jpg
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the other thread, this will be a problem.

I cannot advise my fleet mates on other crew to use.

xzikwwm089ew.jpg
    +1, I'm trying to help, but I can't see the possible traits anymore (I don't see a reason why I shouldn't see them, I will see them once a fleet mate shows me a screenshot of their screen)
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    & still fun
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrBaxter wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Not related to the boss battle itself, but the additional menu item certainly makes the display look even worse than it already did, due to the overlapping.

uvb0tveevus1.png

Activate a Supply Kit as well, just for maximum overlapping.

My levelling bar (seems redundant since I've been max level for years) usually covers my credits too, but at least the menus had never overlapped anything before today.
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Why are Mintakan, Kobali and Zibelian on the list of possible traits here? There are no 1* or 2* crew with those traits. Are they just random traits filling spaces, or are we potentially looking for a trait combo that's impossible to fulfill?lvtgvy4ygda6.jpg
    Same with Denobulan, there are no Denobulan crew sharing any of the original 3 traits, so that wouldn't be possible either.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    The crew suggestions aren't working. I have another half dozen Federation crew that should be showing up here, but they're not visible.
    vc2ul9qhha6o.jpg

That screen only shows you crew that have the trait for the node you have selected.
    Do the other crew you mention have the required trait?
  • Away Team Archer isn’t showing up as an option to use for Pilot trait, even though he has it in his list.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Why are Mintakan, Kobali and Zibelian on the list of possible traits here? There are no 1* or 2* crew with those traits. Are they just random traits filling spaces, or are we potentially looking for a trait combo that's impossible to fulfill?lvtgvy4ygda6.jpg

Yes. I had writer, which I don't think belongs to a 2*.

The above initially confused me.
    12% is the amount of damage the combo does, not the amount already done.
    At least you can attack with an unmanned ship, so you can contribute to at least get on your fleet's leaderboard.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone needs good background music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2wuToIYOU
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to keep unfreezing dualists, most 2* duelists didn’t work for the combo. Had to use Martok.
    Let’s fly!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to keep unfreezing dualists, most 2* duelists didn’t work for the combo. Had to use Martok.

For the node were you going for, what was the other trait needed - did the other crew you tried also have that other trait?
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that if you're in a tiny fleet you have no chance whatsoever to even beat the easy level. I don't expect to hang with the big fleets, but it's disappointing to come out with game play that forces you into a bigger fleet just to be able to compete at the very bottom level. :(

A fleet of about 14 could defeat the first boss without doing any node combos.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

For the node were you going for, what was the other trait needed - did the other crew you tried also have that other trait?

Yes for the duelist node. We tried yar, prisoner Burnham, section 31 Reed and none worked for the duelist node, only Martok. Now I am trying to do the nurse node but Kes is not working. Doesn’t show up in crew to put in the node even though she is unfrozen.
    Let’s fly!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Yes for the duelist node. We tried yar, prisoner Burnham, section 31 Reed and none worked for the duelist node, only Martok. Now I am trying to do the nurse node but Kes is not working. Doesn’t show up in crew to put in the node even though she is unfrozen.

Each node has a visible trait but also a hidden one.
    A crew has to have both required traits to work for a combo chain node.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, it's not letting me dismiss a Crew that was previously in a Boss Battle Seat. Went in and removed him from the seat, but not letting me re-freeze the 1-star Spock. Gives me an "Out on Shuttle Mission" message.

s0c4jbgt28tr.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
    edited July 2022
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The x to get out of the bridge is too small. Especially with the UI being inconsistent and the phone back triggering a game quit from that screen.jja7o8tohm5u.jpg

When you factor in screens having a curve and cutting off the corner, that x is REALLY hard to click

On my iphone, I was worried I was going to have to restart the game, then it finally recognized my tap!
    5yi4n342s4mp.png

Weird... the screenshot looks ok, yet in game the "X" was more than half missing!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    So, it's not letting me dismiss a Crew that was previously in a Boss Battle Seat. Went in and removed him from the seat, but not letting me re-freeze the 1-star Spock. Gives me an "Out on Shuttle Mission" message.

s0c4jbgt28tr.png

Try starting a new battle without that crew, I fear that even though you removed it, the game still considers it as in FBB mode. Something we will need to look into.
  • Quite an underwhelming start. Wasted 3 valor so far, because after selecting ship/crew and pressing attack the battle won't even load. Maybe this should have spent more time in Beta before release.