Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit (Mega-Event #4) - 08/23

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Changeling Martok 5* (New), Ikat'ika 4* (New) and Dominion Dukat 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 08/23 until Monday 08/27

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Ahdar Ru'afo 5* (Existing)

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Ahdar Ru'afo
• small bonus: variants of Dukat, Martok, and crew with the Dominion trait.
• Due to a bug which will be active for the rest of the event, Kurn will also provide a bonus.

Factions for the first half of the event:
• Klingon Empire
• Federation
• Cardassians

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, actual Dominion crew in a Dominion event. I'm speechless.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Good crew!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Noice.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally up! And some nice crew (except for Dominion Dukat) to boot!
  • Options
    [DC] Merwinian[DC] Merwinian ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well, that's a bit lazy, I guess. More JH and Changeling Martok, nice! No Weyoun 5 or 6, booo.
    Join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Server:
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was keeping a crew slot open just in case there was somebody to un-freeze, thanks Shan i mean Riker!!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new Weyoun? WTH. We have 4 more canon and 3 semi-canon choices to choose from. We could've had an all-Weyoun event. I don't like this game anymore.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of wanna see Dukat as threshold, just so things can really get bonkers.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    OMG Dominion Dukat!!! now I understand what Shan message meant. outrage on forum!
  • Options
    Makes life easier for the mid range players, Threshold and out, unless (god forbid DB if they do) a change of rewards so Dukat is Threshold
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    No new Weyoun? WTH. We have 4 more canon and 3 semi-canon choices to choose from. We could've had an all-Weyoun event. I don't like this game anymore.

They’re saving Weyoun for the Kazon mega event.

Nah. Saving him for the Coombs event

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the first time in awhile, I don't have anyone to build up.
    Unless 23rd Century Martok or Pah-wraith Cult Dukat drop on me before the event starts.
    (*set reminder to pull General Martok out of the freezer*)

I guess this is a great opportunity to work on 4*s who don't help me with Collections.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat..... Well everyone should have him already I guess.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    As someone who air locked 23rd Century Martok, I'm excited to see a new legendary version of him that's actually from the show. Well done, DB.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really like the way this one is wrapping up. Just hope the stats are worthy.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »
    Dominion Dukat..... Well everyone should have him already I guess.

Nope. {Because of my access issue, I NEVER get the 4* from the Daily Log In
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Great choice for a new Jem Hadar. I love Martok, but factions are won by big spenders buying the event crew before it begins, and I'd rather spend every chron possible on a skirmish. Maybe I'll get lucky on a monthly card 650 pull.
  • Options
    The FishThe Fish ✭✭✭
    Whats with all the dominion crew this time? We are supposed to get crew like Yar and Phlox and Ruafo.