Home The Bridge

v6.0.0 Release

Comments

• The reset button for 2xrewards seems to have a longer that 30 min cooldown period.
    I can confirm that it work on cadet missions.
  • We have discovered that the 2x ad warp is availalbe on Cadet missions, so those of you who farm boosts on thursdays.....

Am I blind? I'm not seeing 2x ad warp anywhere for cadet missions. You can't warp 1 then in the first place...

I got them before reset but now after i got 1, waited for 30min, the adwarp is back but no x2 rewards offered either regular mission using chrons and cadet.. Is getting the x2 reward option rng????
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Adi wrote: »
    The reset button for 2xrewards seems to have a longer that 30 min cooldown period.
    I can confirm that it work on cadet missions.

Yes, please post when you find out Please
    ~ seeking out new life
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    It took 60 min.
    Edit: it's a mystery :)
    I did the 2x ad at 8:00. At 8:10 the button for ad warp was available so i thought the 2 ads are separate. I did the ad warp. At 8:40 i had no ad warp or 2x ad. At 9:00 I had both and I did the 2x ad, but after that the ad warp disappear. So I'm Jon Snow. :)
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I ran a couple of normal missions (not warp), and in one of them I had the option to 2x the rewards. Since it was the first time I cleared that particular mission at that level, I used the 2x because I hoped it meant it would give me double the rare rewards... I can confirm that that happened indeed!

Strangely though with other missions before that the 2x was not visible but it was visible on cadet missions.
  • Adi wrote: »
    It took 60 min.
    Edit: it's a mystery :)
    I did the 2x ad at 8:00. At 8:10 the button for ad warp was available so i thought the 2 ads are separate. I did the ad warp. At 8:40 i had no ad warp or 2x ad. At 9:00 I had both and I did the 2x ad, but after that the ad warp disappear. So I'm Jon Snow. :)

I was just coming in here to post fairly similar findings. Normal ad warp is available every 30 minutes and the 2x ad warps are available every 60 minutes. At first I thought I was doing something wrong or it was simply not working for me (new feature, it might have issues was my thought). Since daily reset, I figured it out. I also like the fact that the 2x ad warps work for the cadet challenges and am enjoying this new feature.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2x rewards aren't working for me, but they are for my OH. I have a Samsung tablet and a Sony phone both using andriod. OH has Sony phone. Using home WiFi. Will try my phone data when I do the school run.
    Belle also has the same issue but she isn't sure if its her WiFi, as that's been very wobbly all day for her.

Just curious if anyone else is not able to use this new option? Or if its just me ☺
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • The 2x rewards aren't working for me, but they are for my OH. I have a Samsung tablet and a Sony phone both using andriod. OH has Sony phone. Using home WiFi. Will try my phone data when I do the school run.
    Belle also has the same issue but she isn't sure if its her WiFi, as that's been very wobbly all day for her.

Just curious if anyone else is not able to use this new option? Or if its just me ☺

Is OH getting them @60min intervals?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • AdiAdi ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    First time I thought the 2 ads are separate, but when you do one the other disappear. The 2x ad is from 60 in 60 min, so you can do an ad warp, then a 2x, then an ad warp, etc.
    I wish you would know when it's ready before do the mission (for doubling a crew challenges). So I do a 4 chron mission before to see if it's ready. 😊
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys complaining about replicator rations need to cool it lol. Not all of us have thousands of rations. I’d be willing to bet most of us don’t.

Well you got two awesome so I would say that qualifies as most
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    The 2x rewards aren't working for me, but they are for my OH. I have a Samsung tablet and a Sony phone both using andriod. OH has Sony phone. Using home WiFi. Will try my phone data when I do the school run.

Is OH getting them @60min intervals?

I'm not sure. We only had a half hour this morning before he went to work. His game also updated automatically though wheras I had to go into Google and tell it to update, even though they're supposed to be automatic.
    Checked on my mobile data and its not working there either 😟
  • I had try twice but I got one to work. I've had awful connection issues though. Once I'm in I'm okay but getting that app to start is like like waiting for trickle down economics to take effect
  • The reason why some might have more than enough rations in reserve has to do with what vip level you are. If you are vip14, you have a maximum of 8 replications/day while if you are for example f2p or less than vip4, you only have a maximum of 4 replications/day.
  • DB fixing adwarps when it wasn't broken.!!!!!

Instead of a Free mission every 30min we now have to spend chronitons to get double rewards!!!

Another big mistake and loss of advertising revenues.

Unintended consequences
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Are we sure Maranga is the new planet? I haven’t updated yet, and Maranga is there on my old version. Unless, you can travel to it after the update to 6.0?

It's not in the game yet - it's one of the things that will be added next week when they do the forced upgrade:

Taken from the news item in Starfleet Communications:
    Features and changes available on 09/11
    (once all players are on v6.0 - this will require a forced upgrade)

- A new planet can be found on the Galaxy Map, let us know once you discover it!
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys complaining about replicator rations need to cool it lol. Not all of us have thousands of rations. I’d be willing to bet most of us don’t.

Or, maybe, they could give out a slightly more flexible currency (Honor) that could be turned into Trainers, Replicator Rations, or many other things that a wider variety of players would find useful.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    DB fixing adwarps when it wasn't broken.!!!!!

Instead of a Free mission every 30min we now have to spend chronitons to get double rewards!!!

Unintended consequences

You can still run a free mission every 30 minutes and ignore the new feature.

Or you can replace a few of those with doubled rewards on a cadet ticket, basically letting you get 12 cadet tickets of rewards per day.

Nothing is forcing you to spend chrons to get additional rewards.

• Starbase components could already be used as replicator fuel, so why need to swap them into Replicators?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB fixing adwarps when it wasn't broken.!!!!!

Unintended consequences

Except both options exist, so you can choose whichever one suits you better.

And honestly? I'm digging that we can use the new option with cadet missions. It's letting me stock up on all sorts of things I'm usually hurting for. Thanks, DB!
  • I've not had a single adwarp today?
  • do we know , in fact, that there is a limit on the 2x warps like there is on the regular adwarps? I guess I'll be doing a lotta experimenting tommorrow with this and setting timers ROFL
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • None in cadet missions sand none in normal play?
    do we know , in fact, that there is a limit on the 2x warps like there is on the regular adwarps? I guess I'll be doing a lotta experimenting tommorrow with this and setting timers ROFL

I did some testing this morning, used an ad warp to double rewards on a cadet tickets, In half an hour I could run a mission for an ad warp as normal but no double option was present on ones with chrons. At 60 minutes the double option came back on a 4 chron mission so I ignored it, and ran another cadet ticket to double that.

Starbase components could already be used as replicator fuel, so why need to swap them into Replicators?

The point isn’t to swap them into replicators, it’s to let fleets who have maxed their starbase have a room to contribute into to still get the daily 100 chrons.

• Our fleet hits the 50x chroniton reward every day anyway.
    Our fleet hits the 50x chroniton reward every day anyway.

That’s great....... for now.

How exactly does your fleet plan on getting to 22000 (1100 x 20) parts contributed daily to hit that goal once all the existing rooms are maxed out.

• So, as far as doing a supply event (Where the chronitons are the limiting factor) . . . a FB. steam or gameroom player competing will be at a handicap?
  • DB have increased the levels each room has so has any fleet maxed out all theircurrent rooms? I've seen starbase 109 we're on 86 atm so I don't see any issues in the next 12 months.