Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: A Valdore Too Far - 09/13

123457»

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the risk of beating a dead horse, does using event crew guarantee the potential for max rewards (chrons, honor, credits, intel,) or do we have to match the specific battle traits? I know event crew means max VP.

Yes they do. Just stick Kala-Fee Spock or Donatra in a crew spot and grind till your heart's content.
  • Thanks. I wanted to get clarification beforw I burned any Dil on extra bonuses.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we just shooting down any ship we encounter in the hopes that Vash and the statue are on board?

...you mean you haven't already had dreams about doing this? :)
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    Are we just shooting down any ship we encounter in the hopes that Vash and the statue are on board?

...you mean you haven't already had dreams about doing this? :)

Hahaha. Good response.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    I had no idea there was so much Vash hate. I always liked her episodes and the actress. Hopefully there will be a lack of interest and I can add her to crew.

I thought she was fun, though the Robin Hood episode was clunky, only topped in its clunkiness by the DS9 sequel to that ep.

Her original ep was very fun and I thought she delivered with it.

That being said, I don't expect to add her to my crew as I don't have a bot and I don't plan on switching crew between skirmish battles.

DS9 sequel to Robin Hood episode? The episode where a Sisko punches Q in the face? Errr sequel? Not really.

That’s a great episode for one reason. After it aired the writers admitted that Q was never going to work on DS9 so they never brought him back. They saved that tired trope for Janeway and VOY.

Yes Sequel.
    Q leaves with Vash in Robin Hood ep
    Q/Vash arc finished with DS9 Q-ep.

Direct sequel with Q and Vash being the mains.
  • Did anyone get portal pull from rewards?

I did get premium portal pull 1x but only in first skirmish event.
  • Yes. Just one so far. 100 honor.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    veX wrote: »
    Did anyone get portal pull from rewards?

I didn't in any of the other skirmishes, but twice this time.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    veX wrote: »
    Did anyone get portal pull from rewards?

I've had one this skirmish event. I had three last time. Not even halfway through so there's still time ☺
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one amass 4 million points two days into the event? Are these people not sleeping?
  • How does one amass 4 million points two days into the event? Are these people not sleeping?

In past skirmishes people were using macros to automate it so it ran 24/7 so that could be how.
  • Or spend x,000 dils on max bonus rewards and hit a lot of 1200-1500 VPs.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Could be macros. Occasionally you get someone who claims they're up gambling four nights straight, so there's that too.
  • Does anyone remember how exactly the intel cost goes up at the beginning of each phase? The first skirmish cost just 1, the next was 20 I think, but after that?
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember how exactly the intel cost goes up at the beginning of each phase? The first skirmish cost just 1, the next was 20 I think, but after that?

1, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1200
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • KayJay47 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember how exactly the intel cost goes up at the beginning of each phase? The first skirmish cost just 1, the next was 20 I think, but after that?

1, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1200
    🖖🏻

Thanks!
  • Apologizes for posting here, I can not start a new thread. Nor did I find on the wiki or a basic search here the answer.

Does Intel carry over to the next Skirmish event?
    Example: Someone doesn't collect their rewards till after the event. Does that Intel carry over to the next or is it lost?
    Playing since April 2016

Waving dead chickens while using Voodoo in Star Trek Timelines since Jan 2017 (forum comment from another user)

FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/181490765563427/

• Detra wrote: »
    Apologizes for posting here, I can not start a new thread. Nor did I find on the wiki or a basic search here the answer.

Example: Someone doesn't collect their rewards till after the event. Does that Intel carry over to the next or is it lost?

Nope, intel does not carry into the next event. it only carries from phase 1 to phase 2 within a single skirmish event. It can be pretty hard to spend all the intel unless you have a lot of time on your hands.
  • 2.6 million points. 1 portal pull. Seems pretty rare
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Emmett K wrote: »
    2.6 million points. 1 portal pull. Seems pretty rare

0.13% chance according to DB.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I got 3, which is the same as the total for the three previous events. Didn't get much from them though, just 200 honor and some ship schematics I didn't need.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detra wrote: »
    Apologizes for posting here, I can not start a new thread. Nor did I find on the wiki or a basic search here the answer.

All that excess Intel and $5 can get you an over priced coffee at Starbucks.
    Intentionally Left Blank