Comments

• Options
    No closure button:

htti7p8vytdj.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No closure button:

htti7p8vytdj.png

Next time this happens, please also check the ad network, otherwise there is little I can do.
    Thank you!
    The information should be visible when clicking here 3o8l68ffb7er.png
  • Options
    I have issues with ads randomly (sometimes works fine and I get the reward, sometimes I've get kicked when clicking the ad button) I cannot screenshot: The game simply crashes when I click the button. This happens since 20/02/22.
    - Redmi Note 8
  • Options
    I have issues with ads randomly (sometimes works fine and I get the reward, sometimes I've get kicked when clicking the ad button) I cannot screenshot: The game simply crashes when I click the button. This happens since 20/02/22.
    - Redmi Note 8

I have the same problem, both for the free warp 1 and the double reward ad. I'm playing on a Samsung S20 FE.
  • Options
    - Redmi Note 8

I also get the immediate crash on clicking for the ad warp, about half the time. Android on Galaxy Tab.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    There is an ad that keeps coming up that asks me what kind of body type I want the character to have and options are "Young girl" and "Loli" while displaying a questionably aged anime girl and I'd greatly prefer not to see allusions to pedophilia. It was a Google Ad. I will try to get a screenshot next time, but when I click the ad network button what comes up is a white screen with no way to go back and I can't even exit back to the game. I have to just force quit and restart which loses my ad warp.

EDIT: it came up again.

blectvn0gx8b.png
    qazz5bt1cd4u.png
    hwflgltfzf0s.png
    ey7h6em9uffz.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an ad that keeps coming up that asks me what kind of body type I want the character to have and options are "Young girl" and "Loli" while displaying a questionably aged anime girl and I'd greatly prefer not to see allusions to pedophilia. It was a Google Ad. I will try to get a screenshot next time, but when I click the ad network button what comes up is a white screen with no way to go back and I can't even exit back to the game. I have to just force quit and restart which loses my ad warp.

Thank you for the screenshots, and the ad network!
    Did you happen to catch the name of the game this ad is for?

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Shan wrote: »

I never let the ad finish, so I haven't seen the name. I always just restart the game when it comes up. If it happens again I'll let it finish just once to get a screenshot of the name.

Also, on any of those Ads by Google if you tap the info button to get the white screen that I posted a screenshot of there is absolutely no way back out. No matter what you tap, there's no way to go back, no exit button, and no other button or option within those few screens will ever give control back to the game. You are forced to force quit the app and restart. On iOS anyway. Maybe the back button on Androids would get you out of it. I don't know. Anyway, tl;dr: That's not cool.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I have also seen this ad. I think it's for "ZGirls3", or something close to that. Same as OP, no way out & just a white screen from Google Ads.

If I see that ad again, I will post the closing screenshot with the game's name, so as to avoid posting the rest of its content.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one is "Idle Huntress". Here are the relevant screenshots:

z673f2hd6edm.png
    8xyyld9wdg54.png
    alrsct2icy92.png
    opzyka8wyj4i.png
    ... and then must exit app & lose reward.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Ad served by Google with no close button:
    ocb0gkh8f9go.png
  • Options

I have also seen this ad. I think it's for "ZGirls3", or something close to that. Same as OP, no way out & just a white screen from Google Ads.

If I see that ad again, I will post the closing screenshot with the game's name, so as to avoid posting the rest of its content.

I haven't seen that one again, so I can't confirm the name. It seems to have either run its course or have been already pulled from circulation by Google. I've been running more ad views than I usually do just to try to get it so I could report the name, but haven't seen it since my last message.
  • Options
    Still haven't seen the one mentioned above, but there is this one. Obviously, there isn't anything NSFW in the game. The different app stores don't allow it. But it's heavily implying there is and that image is animated with a lot of bouncing. This is also something I don't think is at all appropriate.

btmskgmmwlty.png
    hzsalpr8jgbl.png

• Options
    edited April 2022
    More sexually suggestive ads for the same as above.

d6z70gt1b5ks.png
    q7arfuoz2hsw.png
    aeis9o863lm1.png
    bbblexo569yt.png
    ixbrzwf63cfe.png
    0y00o9pa9rm0.png
    y72nsbh3seyk.png
  • Options
    nvp4kskcwf4f.png
    0exfr3qsi9aq.png

This ad has no way to close it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvp4kskcwf4f.png
    0exfr3qsi9aq.png

This ad has no way to close it.

Do you remember the name of the ad?
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Some ads ignoring sound settings. Every soundsettings are muted, but some ads running with full sound. I can't mute them, the only solution ist to kill the app und restart it.
    I'm using android on a nokia X10

edit: have not seen that ad again, but that happens twice per month

edit 2: now it's WOODOKU
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this complaint...

Sometimes, I get the error that I can't collect a reward for watching an ad because of timing (I forget the exact wording, but e.g. if you watch 2 ads for the same reward without having waited for enough time to pass).

The error comes up AFTER I watch the ad. Since you guys obviously have a way to track this, couldn't that routine be put in BEFORE I watch the ad? i.e. don't even let me watch the ad if I'm not going to get rewarded for it. Seems like bad taste to let me pay (my time/attention) for something, then not give it to me.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    The latest State of Survival advertisements are concerning, particularly the one which started in the cycle this weekend. This particular one features a husband wants to divorce his wife after three years because she isn’t contributing to the game - he thinks. The mother in law slaps the wife in the face hard demanding she sign the divorce papers.

Several adverts (live action) from this game are also featuring physical violence in one form or another (queue jumper being shoved to the ground, altercation between people wanting a parking space) and they’re starting to cross a line.
  • Options
    Ljofa wrote: »
    The latest State of Survival advertisements are concerning, particularly the one which started in the cycle this weekend. This particular one features a husband wants to divorce his wife after three years because she isn’t contributing to the game - he thinks. The mother in law slaps the wife in the face hard demanding she sign the divorce papers.

Several adverts (live action) from this game are also featuring physical violence in one form or another (queue jumper being shoved to the ground, altercation between people wanting a parking space) and they’re starting to cross a line.

I was just about to say the exact same thing. The adds started of with Live Action people besting each other and have progressed to an awkward place with heavy undertones of sexual harrassment (one where several people surround a woman as she exits the shower), to violence (Slapped to the ground for not playing game) and i'm not at all happy with the racial undertones either - e.g. several PoC surrounding a caucasian woman.....
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    The latest Warpath advert is taking exactly the same tack as the State of Survival adverts. Bully throws guy off couch onto the floor, both having argument over how much ‘power’ they have. I’ve written to the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK about this, they’re taking it up with EASA, they’re not happy either.
  • Options
    About half of the ads I'm seeing now are not responding when I tap the "Reward Granted" X.
    I usually have to keep trying until I get an ad that responds.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    hermdelica wrote: »
    About half of the ads I'm seeing now are not responding when I tap the "Reward Granted" X.
    I usually have to keep trying until I get an ad that responds.

Ad for Diablo Immortal is such a candidate. Need to tap 10s+ on X to close.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you seeing this behavior on and what is the Ad network?
  • Options
    AdColony, on iPad
  • Options
    I keep getting this Sam's club add and even though I see the reward granted, I can never click on the X to finish, not even if I let it 100% finish. I have to hit the back arrow and I never get the reward. I don't have this on any other ads.
    k8yzvnt81km4.png
  • Options
    Now this ad is appearing 100% of the time for me and it never finishes, help!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogaDanar wrote: »

What's the ad network?
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    RogaDanar wrote: »

What's the ad network?

I really cannot tell, I tried clicking on the lower right hand corner but it is so small and I can't click on it either. Maybe google ad network? If I click on the middle I see google for a sec before it goes to Sam's web site.
  • Options
    I turned off Ad personalization and now get other ads so at least I can function!