Home Engineering Room
Options

Ads Issues/concerns? Post here!

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    In those ads they show you how to squeeze acne or remove worms and maggots out of the body with tweezers.
    Just look for the game title on YT

Thank you! We will take action immediately. LLAP
  • Options
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    In those ads they show you how to squeeze acne or remove worms and maggots out of the body with tweezers.
    Just look for the game title on YT

Thank you! We will take action immediately. LLAP

Ad is still there, this time provided by AppLovin
  • Options
    Taking a look, Thank Captain.
  • Options
    hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    The ads are getting longer and after all the waiting, the reward is not granted. At the moment, I'm on my 5th consecutive try at an ad reward
  • Options
    hermdelica wrote: »
    The ads are getting longer and after all the waiting, the reward is not granted. At the moment, I'm on my 5th consecutive try at an ad reward

Greetings Captain, could you remember which ad is the one causing the problem? Thank you, LLAP
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited January 20
    Ads by AppLovin are running 45-60+sec before the reward is granted

the other one is ironSource Mobile. This one has an overlay, which does not show up, if you click to fast. If so, you have to close the game and restart.
  • Options
    We will take a look, Thank you Captain! LLAP
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here- I'd say there's about 25% chance an ad works for me- no real link between what does and doesn't work. I don't bother any more, except for Thursday 2x rewards for shuttle boosts as a result.
  • Options
    @Arnie Is it the same add? Applovin?
  • Options
    Can someone tell me the reason there is a timer for the ads if it is just going to reset 3 times anyway and require input multiple times?

Garbage system
  • Options
    I got this "Update Android Security" ad which is undoubtedly a scam of some kind. You should take it out of circulation
    fpjbovx39bmz.jpg
  • Options
    @hermdelica Greetings Captain, could you provide us with the app provider name? That way we would be able to take it down, Thanks LLAP
  • Options
    hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    @hermdelica Greetings Captain, could you provide us with the app provider name? That way we would be able to take it down, Thanks LLAP

The ad is long gone, all I have is that screenshot. I believe that's an identifier mark in the lower right though, if that helps.
    hjog4omagx41.png
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭

Looks to be the times I've checked. Never an issue during the ad, just no reward when it closes.
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    I get an unexpected error after I watched a double ad. Every now and then if the reward contains ONE SR item and ALWAYS if the non-double reward contained TWO SR items.

The double reward isn't granted, naturally...

I think it is not a problem with the ad or ad provider itself, but the game.
  • Options
    We will inform the team, Thank you Captains. LLAP
  • Options
    The ad for "college perfect match" is real inappropriate. I do have video if you want me to post it.
  • Options
    Greetings @DeeMentia, could you share it with us through PM? Thank you, LLAP
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »

Looks to be the times I've checked. Never an issue during the ad, just no reward when it closes.

I'm now just not watching ads at all, except for boosts on Thursday and Saturday as the shuttle boosts and credits are useful. Takes around 3 attempts to pay out, and given they are getting exponentially longer until rewards are given, mean I frequently just end up closing the game down entirely instead.
  • Options
    Past week or so when I watch a 2x rewards video I do not receive the double rewards. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or because I have the worst data connection at times. I am on iPad.