Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Captain Proton to the Rescue! - 10/25 (Mega-Event Part 4)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could just be me or my setup, but this second half seems easier to fight than the first. ...not that eaither have been particularly difficult for me, but still. I'm glad enough to have an easy second half. Especially the Captain Proton ship.

Seems quite a bit easier to me. This round isn't even scratching my paint.

Same here. The first battle sometimes knocks down a bit of hull and the third battle might as well if there are a lot of successful evasions, but the others are super easy.

The vulcan ship is the hardest to me. My bounty and crew aren't that great and the 10s of 17 attack value can be painful.
  • Options
    Now that awas ridiculous. Spent thirty dollars on dil trying to get enough schemes to finish Protons ship and barely got any.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that awas ridiculous. Spent thirty dollars on dil trying to get enough schemes to finish Protons ship and barely got any.

Not surprised. Someone spent to FF the ship in the last skirmish event and it took him 108 pulls.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could just be me or my setup, but this second half seems easier to fight than the first. ...not that eaither have been particularly difficult for me, but still. I'm glad enough to have an easy second half. Especially the Captain Proton ship.

Seems quite a bit easier to me. This round isn't even scratching my paint.

Same here. The first battle sometimes knocks down a bit of hull and the third battle might as well if there are a lot of successful evasions, but the others are super easy.

I've noticed this both in the current and last skirmish. (I even found myself distracted while playing a round, here and there, and still managed to win the sortie with no hull damage)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I decided last night to try to BUILD the ship. It took 3 goes and I have to say it's the best 1000 dil I've spent in a long time. I love the little rocket engine spurting.

trying to level it would be craycray

ps. strange how so many of the Proton crew are evasion. I staffed the ship with Proton, Arachnia, Buster, and Chaotica.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."