Home The Bridge

Because DB screwed up the galaxy portion of the event should us players receive the new Data?

1235»

Comments

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    and some people are happy while others will complain no matter what DB does.

FTFY

It is so difficult for me to even be upset with DB when so many people on the forums will crucify them no matter what they do. I have been playing this game for a long time now and have watched the forums for a long time as well and while I admit there are often mistakes, issues, and so on, there are times when people in this community shift my anger to sympathy where DB is concerned. Obviously if there were never mistakes, issues, etc DB wouldn't have to deal with this (which I admit is on them to get it done) but then I feel there would be some in the community that would never have anything to post about.

Why you closet DB sympathizer... I know who is going to be first against the wall when the revolution comes...

Angst at all the torch firing pitchfork sharpening entitled peasant mobs and sympathy for the cold faceless corporate?

Heresy, blasphemy, apostasy!!!

🤣
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    And now they are emailing the wrong rewards (i was 418 and I got the 18k honor)
  • Kanon wrote: »
    And now they are emailing the wrong rewards (i was 418 and I got the 18k honor)

And I can only shake my head and laugh. Hahahehehoho The inmates are running the asylum.
  • Yes
    Just putting in my 2 cents :)