Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Peldor Joi - 11/15

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Looks like I'll be relying on buying event packs to get myself a Captain Spock. Damn, I hate doing that.

I'm bound to have both the purples immortalised. :s
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Instead Shran which it was at enough events, you could have chosen Lieutenant Tarah, which is a little rare in drop chances.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    KTz wrote: »
    Instead Shran which it was at enough events, you could have chosen Lieutenant Tarah, which is a little rare in drop chances.

They could have... But then this wouldn't be the all-Combs event they were going for. Maybe in the all-Plakson event.

Maybe we’ll get an all-Plakson event with Female Q, Tarah, and possibly a new K’Ehleyr? Another Dr. Selar variant would really be the only other option unless I’m forgetting something.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    KTz wrote: »

They could have... But then this wouldn't be the all-Combs event they were going for. Maybe in the all-Plakson event.

Maybe we’ll get an all-Plakson event with Female Q, Tarah, and possibly a new K’Ehleyr? Another Dr. Selar variant would really be the only other option unless I’m forgetting something.
    I wouldn't hate a Mirror Selar character at all.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Mirror Mirror character.

nxexlr7f1er6.jpg

SCI - Optics, Quantum Mechanics
    MED - Psychomanipuologist
    SEC - Illusionist

It would need to be someone's specific mirror. For example, Mirror Kirk's Mirror would do. You could have a reflection of Mirror Kirk in the Mirror Universe Mirror. My eyes are already going blurry just thinking about it. 🤗
  • I want a Mirror Mirror character.

nxexlr7f1er6.jpg

SEC - Illusionist

It would need to be someone's specific mirror. For example, Mirror Kirk's Mirror would do. You could have a reflection of Mirror Kirk in the Mirror Universe Mirror. My eyes are already going blurry just thinking about it. 🤗

Mirror will psychologically destroy anyone who appears in it's mirror.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Mirror Mirror character.

nxexlr7f1er6.jpg

SEC - Illusionist

Yes, a high proficiency Guantlet beast.
  • I want a Mirror Mirror character.

nxexlr7f1er6.jpg

SEC - Illusionist

Yes, a high proficiency Guantlet beast.

And it will show your avatar in its reflective grip.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Just glad it’s not another galaxy event. This last event was probably the worst participation we’ve had in a long time. A third of the fleet didn’t participate at all. Everyone was complaining about the number of Chronitons they had to use having two galaxy events back to back.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, plus the skirmish before that. I like Weyoun but when DB announced every dominion and andorian would give bonus then I had no reason to get Weyoun. I have a ton of dominion and andorians from the two mega events.
    Let’s fly!
  • Yep there were a number of reasons to consider threshold and out of this event:
    1. 2 chron heavy events in a row
    2. dominion and andorians give a wide selection of shuttle crew without weyoun next week
    3. Weyoun's stats were almost exactly the same as the recent Musketeer picard (except for no gauntlet utility)
    4. avoid using up a slot for another 1/5 right before a faction event requiring thawing a number of crew
    5. take a break between fighting for a data card and then for a desirable spock card
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....so no bonus for Brunt in the Combs event? :o:/
  • Aaaaand now we have Rent-a-shuttles in thresholds and revive tokens that smart players will keep for the week of Galaxy and Skirmish events. Thanks DB. TWIST that knife!!!

Oh, by the way, a ten times premium at 350,000 VP.

Consider it a full revolution on that knife-meter.

Quittin day is fast approaching.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaand now we have Rent-a-shuttles in thresholds and revive tokens that smart players will keep for the week of Galaxy and Skirmish events. Thanks DB. TWIST that knife!!!

Oh, by the way, a ten times premium at 350,000 VP.

Consider it a full revolution on that knife-meter.

Quittin day is fast approaching.

Why would you be opposed to the 10x portal at 350k vp?
  • edited November 2018
    a0raqtef5wdw.jpg

No captain Spock art? :cry:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not until tomorrow when the event stuff goes up in game.
  • Ooh spunky new threshold rewards. Nice freebies, I usually get at least that VP so I'm happy with the extras.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    a0raqtef5wdw.jpg

Penk looks great.

Looking forward to the new 10x pull at the end of thresholds.
  • Didn't combs also play a ferengi at some point?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FADM Holis wrote: »
    Didn't combs also play a ferengi at some point?

Not only Brunt (and Mirror Brunt, natch), but also Krem. See here for a rundown of all his various ST roles:

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Jeffrey_Combs

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Wish I could afford the Blood Bath! :D
    razrzjyofphm.gif
    good luck to the 'rankers' tho
    Vulcans Rule!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coombs

Tiron
    Brunt
    Weyoun 4,5,6,7,8
    Hologram Weyoun 5
    Noir Detective
    Brunt
    Mirror Brunt
    Penk
    Shran
  • So Brunt will be the rare? Or Shran? Who will be the uncommon crew? Do we get a new one? That would be cool!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    In the Vault now:

Spock: CMD/DIP/SCI
    Penk is some combination of CMD/SEC.
    New 3* Weyoun Clone 6 will be CMD/DIP.
  • robownage wrote: »
    In the Vault now:

Spock: CMD/DIP/SCI
    Penk is some combination of CMD/SEC.
    New 3* Weyoun Clone 6 will be CMD/DIP.

Yes! Spock has the skills that are most logical to fit him!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!