Key information about the event: Peldor Joi - 11/15

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    In the Vault now:

Spock: CMD/DIP/SCI
    Penk is some combination of CMD/SEC.
    New 3* Weyoun Clone 6 will be CMD/DIP.

Hmm, I was predicting a new two-star Combs, with Brunt as the three-star. Can't even imagine who the uncommon card will be now.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    In the Vault now:

Hmm, I was predicting a new two-star Combs, with Brunt as the three-star. Can't even imagine who the uncommon card will be now.

Boy, yeah. My first thought was Recovering Spock but that doesn't (or shouldn't) fit because it's not his event. I tried all the other combos of potential Combs characters and came up empty. Get your shoehorn ready!
    In the Vault now:

Boy, yeah. My first thought was Recovering Spock but that doesn't (or shouldn't) fit because it's not his event. I tried all the other combos of potential Combs characters and came up empty. Get your shoehorn ready!

A new Weyoun Clone 6 appears to be the 3*.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

We're curious about the two-star threshold character.

EDIT: Which appears to just be another three-star characters. All hail Combs!

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, Spock looks daaaaaaamn fine.
  • He would appear to be from STVI

He has the “special envoy” trait
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock looks like WOK Spock, but Frank said one of his items is from TUC. A small nitpick, but it's still something to note.
  • Now we just need his full stats
  • Captain Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/15.
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 1058 (253-578), DIP 479 (103-211), SCI 1025 (101-226)
    Traits: Starfleet, Federation, Exobiology, Musician, Astrophysicist, Human, Vulcan, Telepath, Special Envoy
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Captain Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/15.
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 1058 (253-578), DIP 479 (103-211), SCI 1025 (101-226)
    Traits: Starfleet, Federation, Exobiology, Musician, Astrophysicist, Human, Vulcan, Telepath, Special Envoy

Not game-breaking, but not terrible. About what I expected.

Not gonna lie, those stats are really disappointing. I really thought they'd do the most wanted card in the game right...
  • Couldn't even give him two decent proficiency stats
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/15.

Not gonna lie, those stats are really disappointing. I really thought they'd do the most wanted card in the game right...

Terrible stats as expected. DB is counting on the popularity of the character to drive sales.
  • Even worse than i expected, not even 1 skill 1100+...and regardless thats its Spock, i won t buy any packs. Money saved. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Even worse than i expected, not even 1 skill 1100+...and regardless thats its Spock, i won t buy any packs. Money saved. :)

My thoughts exactly. Couldn't even give him one skill over 1100

In the Vault now:

Putting the blatant BRUNT ERASURE aside, it's nice to get Weyoun 6 finally. Now we just need 1* Weyoun 8 and 2* Weyoun 7.
  • So, everyone's been going crazy over Spock. Why do I have a nagging concern that next week will be a Skirmish event, where having Spock doesn't really mean squat?

• 3u92jevvk3ws.png
    Captain Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 11/15.

Spock's stats might not be great, but I love the art, and his combination of CMD and SCI will probably mean he will show up on a fair number of voyages. I'm still gonna go for top 1000 for him.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s not as bad I was expecting but still a disappointment. He would be my #4 base COM, #4 base SCI, #4 combined COM, #6 combined SCI, and only barely ahead of Yarnek for my #1 order-independent COM/SCI voyage score (and should be behind Yarnek on overall voyage score due to less DIP).

I still want him as a character but I don’t think I am going to go as ape**** as I initially thought...because it would be a looong time before I put any stars on him to even get him to the point where he can compete with Mirror Picard, Yarnek, and Surak for COM/SCI voyages. At 1/5*, Spock takes a back seat to immortalized versions of Thelin, Ru’afo, and I think even Klingon Janeway in those two skills.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun Clone 6 is missing a few traits: Hero, Inspiring, Desperate, Maverick, Resourceful

Absent rightful legendary status, at least give the hero his traits. ;)

@·§ë· For the Many -- I'm copying this post and adding it to the Trait Audit Thread in the Make It So part of the forum. I think you're spot on.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Weyoun Clone 6 is missing a few traits: Hero, Inspiring, Desperate, Maverick, Resourceful

I thought the same thing. Definitely needs the hero trait
  • Weyoun Clone 6 is missing a few traits: Hero, Inspiring, Desperate, Maverick, Resourceful

May this fly from your keyboard straight to DB's traits database!