Home The Bridge

Your Gauntlet "Just......Wow" moment

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and in case anybody was curious, the streak finally ended at 101, and the best prize I received was....

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg
  • edited November 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Oh, and in case anybody was curious, the streak finally ended at 101, and the best prize I received was....

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

Reaction to the fact that it's a 4 star component at least and not a set of blue trainers
    raykr8kwk5hz.gif

Untill it sets in, ya spent a gazillion Dil for a streak that yielded hot garbage
    2qmt3h424p06.gif

Most I ever did was 109 and it cost way too much... I feel your pain
    edited November 2019

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

Reaction to the fact that it's a 4 star component at least and not a set of blue trainers
    raykr8kwk5hz.gif

Untill it sets in, ya spent a gazillion Dil for a streak that yielded hot garbage
    2qmt3h424p06.gif

HAHAHA, you know it, it was almost exclusively blue trainers, and yes, it was almost literally physically painful. I'd love to funnel a lot of dilithium into Gauntlet because I actually enjoy Gauntleting (despite doing it without Locutus, which is its own recipe for pain!) but there is no return on investment, it would be great if after a point in those streaks if at the very least trainers stopped being a possible "reward".
  • edited November 2019

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

raykr8kwk5hz.gif

2qmt3h424p06.gif

HAHAHA, you know it, it was almost exclusively blue trainers, and yes, it was almost literally physically painful. I'd love to funnel a lot of dilithium into Gauntlet because I actually enjoy Gauntleting (despite doing it without Locutus, which is its own recipe for pain!) but the is no return on investment, it would be great if after a point in those streaks if at the very least trainers stopped being a possible "reward".

Around streak 30 would be nice, and maybe make the boxes actually be accurate regarding the rarity and how higher boxes have higher chances of dropping gold's, I mean all of my gauntlet gold's except 2 have come from the most basic box (1 being from the 2nd worst, and the other from the portal) ...plus I'm not sure if reaching the max amount of trainers has anything to do with it but recently I have gotten way less blue trainers, and more sets of 20 chrons... But rn cause of this
    vpn4jeueo0nm.jpg
    That reward you got is literally the equivalent of blue trainers for me 🤦‍♂️ which since I'm saying this out loud I can expect to be the best quality thing I get for the next few days 😄
    edited November 2019

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

raykr8kwk5hz.gif

2qmt3h424p06.gif

HAHAHA, you know it, it was almost exclusively blue trainers, and yes, it was almost literally physically painful. I'd love to funnel a lot of dilithium into Gauntlet because I actually enjoy Gauntleting (despite doing it without Locutus, which is its own recipe for pain!) but the is no return on investment, it would be great if after a point in those streaks if at the very least trainers stopped being a possible "reward".

Around streak 30 would be nice, and maybe make the boxes actually be accurate regarding the rarity and how higher boxes have higher chances of dropping gold's, I mean all of my gauntlet gold's except 2 have come from the most basic box (1 being from the 2nd worst, and the other from the portal) ...plus I'm not sure if reaching the max amount of trainers has anything to do with it but recently I have gotten way less blue trainers, and more sets of 20 chrons... But rn cause of this
    vpn4jeueo0nm.jpg
    That reward you got is literally the equivalent of blue trainers for me 🤦‍♂️ which since I'm saying this out loud I can expect to be the best quality thing I get for the next few days 😄

I think I understand, yes :p

splesaggwjwn.jpg
  • ByloBand wrote: »

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

raykr8kwk5hz.gif

2qmt3h424p06.gif

vpn4jeueo0nm.jpg

I think I understand, yes.

splesaggwjwn.jpg

DAAAAAANG!!!! Maybe db can start using furs in builds instead of all these polyalloys and casings... and emitter crystals (hate those things)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

7wzyaekj4prn.jpg
    67dbd9vno9r9.jpg

raykr8kwk5hz.gif

2qmt3h424p06.gif

vpn4jeueo0nm.jpg

I think I understand, yes.

splesaggwjwn.jpg

DAAAAAANG!!!! Maybe db can start using furs in builds instead of all these polyalloys and casings... and emitter crystals (hate those things)

Hey now...farming 3* polyalloys and holoemitters with Shielding the Prey is the reason we finally don’t have to worry about stupid 1* databases. That is a bargain I am happy to make 10/10 times. :)
    odwfydulglzp.jpg
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped playing gauntlet for about 2 weeks, and it was really nice. Then something came over me and I started playing again. I am SOOOO glad I was given this reminder why I stopped to begin with. 45% v 45%.....

ya6eeqovlla6.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Both 5%. No crit.

fp4wvrvbopmc.jpg

You're kidding me.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Both 5%. No crit.

fp4wvrvbopmc.jpg

You're kidding me.

That lemonade, must be some pretty powerful stuff XD
    This one popped up last week.

j5zx3mibpb2g.jpg
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    dzordqcy6e76.png

45% vs 5%. Guess which was which.

My card wasn’t even tired. :/
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    This one popped up last week.

j5zx3mibpb2g.jpg

I have never seen a loss against 6 crits before.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • msju20xr9h4b.jpeg

My personal best in a matchup.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • edited December 2019
    q4cafl59w8t6.jpg
    Both 25% crit and my Armus was 3 times fatigued.
    This perfectly sums up so many of my Gauntlet frustrations.

t523sakje1wt.jpg
    9whzg2moavcp.jpg
    This perfectly sums up so many of my Gauntlet frustrations.

t523sakje1wt.jpg
    9whzg2moavcp.jpg

Everything that's wrong with gauntlet in that screenshot....campaigns/events give alot of merits, I have all 4 gauntlet cards immo'd so I stopped playing it again (and am much happier for it) :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I found that the rewards were pretty good today after the update. I just got 80 chrons, 92 merits, 7760 credits and 3 1-pulls from 4 small boxes. No trainers.

A change maybe? Or just extraordinary luck?
    I never got 80 chrons at once before...

Also there were hardly any walls despite rank 1.

/edit: I should not have written anything, I broke it. All is back to normal - trainers in every second box and +/- 1700 credits & walls all around. So I was only really really lucky for a short time yesterday. At least the luck gave me the rank 1 achievement.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Again....wow.....this should not have even been close, but we all know the "rigged" RNG on those multiples of 3.... 25% of crit....0/6 vs 3/3.....ya ok right

vapx73qoomih.png

The Founder is wise in all things ... literally all things, even when deceased (picture above).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Again....wow.....this should not have even been close, but we all know the "rigged" RNG on those multiples of 3.... 25% of crit....0/6 vs 3/3.....ya ok right

vapx73qoomih.png

The Founder is wise in all things ... literally all things, even when deceased (picture above).

LoL,,,had to give ya an awesome on that :)
    The fact that I knew to take the pre-fight screenshot says it all, really.

embtt21vxl8s.jpg

3gl57cb61usw.jpg

j3usciqnod2a.jpg
    It happened again!!

g1hetr6p4hg8.jpg

nrzvggcbwra3.jpg

yt25dsbbpt9s.jpg
  • @ByloBand may I suggest?
    xbzqzh4z29yy.jpg

I'm 3 for 3 with this matchup so far.
    Thanks for being my RNG sponge.
    >:)
  • Where Locutus fails...Armus succeeds.
    ni7o7w64z9am.jpg
  • w36stnievimh.jpg
    Caretaker was not fatigued and both had 5% crit rating....this happens 2 other times today with 5% crit rating opposing crew getting 2 crits in a row...then I see @ByloBand getting stuck with these losses to 5% crit crew... I know someone will come in and say the math negates my suspicions but it is hard not to think that these clumps of events is random