Home The Bridge

Your Gauntlet "Just......Wow" moment

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    From a 9 win box:
    1fzing65nzlh.jpg
    My fourth star for Armus. Now if only I could get a Locutus to drop.

I collected my 8th Armus from a 31st-place finish today. Armus has been 8 of my last 9 gauntlet crew drops, with only a single Locutus as the outlier.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wall of Caretakers was worth a screenshot already:
    18bczjyycx39.png

and then this:
    3maagfiopcz3.png
    He was fatigued but still that came unexpected. :D
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • xbrr6dud9c3d.jpeg

The most exhausted state I’ve got so far. Strangely Armus didn’t have many chances to participate, no SCI/CMD in 21 rounds
  • Nice amount of exhaustion there @Vesmer.

isjcbshz1xyk.jpg

My butter was hundreds higher than their butter.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • 27axyu5iachm.jpg

Left without comment.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in the Gauntlet that just ended, I got two--count 'em, TWO--Caretakers back to back in my crates. I had barely processed what the first one was when the second popped up, and I thought for sure the game was hiccuping or something. Wild!

Good for you!

I just got my sixth copy of Guinan -- from a streak of six wins. I've still never had Locutus drop, though I am finally closing in on 20000 rounds.

RNG is something else.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened on a multiple of 3, so I was expecting to lose:

9kgvxei3hchp.png
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    65% v 5%, but it was on a "3 box"..I should have known better, sometimes the RNG just says "No box for you! You come back 4 hours!"

oij6hus43550.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a 3 win streak box:
    er59pxvqqgh0.jpg
    Now I just need a Locutus.
    I forgot I had taken this screenshot the other day:

rr2tlrcnxvgt.png
  • Proont wrote: »
    From a 3 win streak box:
    er59pxvqqgh0.jpg
    Now I just need a Locutus.

got that from a 9 win box, and placed 143rd.
  • ...and he's HOT!
    I was redshirting Picard anyway, but this is my worst defeat ever. 🖖

hluva2tsw2m8.png

ptto0ysdda1m.jpeg
  • I should have taken a screenshot. First time ever, even since the gauntlet was new.

Started new Gauntlet yesterday, and got hammered 5x in a row, with all my crew at way above beatable odds to the opponents, so first 4 hours = 0 trophies.

The only thing that salvaged my sanity was that maybe it was just punishing me from getting my 10th Armus, to immortalise his second copy from the gauntlet immediately preceding this one.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    . . . maybe it was just punishing me from getting my 10th Armus . . .

Wow. Not feeling sorry for you.

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Really?

qbxkyjvoynin.jpg
  • Back-to-back, and this one was 45 vs. 5 and she was 200 points higher.

f0jcpopgqqlr.jpg
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I should have taken a screenshot. First time ever, even since the gauntlet was new.

Started new Gauntlet yesterday, and got hammered 5x in a row, with all my crew at way above beatable odds to the opponents, so first 4 hours = 0 trophies.

The same thing happened to me yesterday upon starting new gauntlet, then again today same gauntlet.

The interesting thing is... i have been playing another account for a fleetmate while they are away. I play both accounts on 2 devices simultaneously to save time. So i get both of us into the same gauntlet. I have be been playing since the game started, my fleetmate for about a year. So my crew is far more superior. I keep getting clobbered with 45 and 65 crit % crew, while the other account wins with 5% against the same opponent crew card, same skillset.
    Edit/addition: And also very interesting i had an armus drop on both accounts the same day.
  • wcs6r6wf24u4.jpg
    this ......
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I don't have the screen of the first battle, but....in battle 1 my Nechayev v. Santa Picard.....Cmd v Cmd both 45%.....I hit 0 crit, Santa gets 2. Ok, it happens. Then very next battle, same set-up only reversed, and guess what....

pe7s2rb4kmhv.jpg

:|:/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So surprised, I forgot to get a Screenshot!!!!! I just got FIVE Premium Portal Single Pulls from gauntlet Box from ninth win. Most I ever got before was three.

nllm314zk5m3.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a second * for Guinan from a THREE WIN box.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 15th Armus for ranking 6th. I'm ready for a change of reward.
  • 15? That's quite amazing.

I got my 7th Armus from the last gauntlet for ranking 14.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    (Deleted)