Home The Bridge

Your Gauntlet "Just......Wow" moment

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Finally achieved total exhaustion without any refreshes
    Wow, this is REALLY cool. Did you get anything mentionworthy?

In my years of playing STT, I still haven't come anywhere close to a total exhaustion in Gauntlet (with or without refreshes), so I'm always impressed by anyone who's been able to achieve that. I guess (to hijack a question from another thread) that would probably be one of the few things that would be on my Timelines Bucket List.

I’ve only taken one of the five to total exhaustion maybe two or three times ever, none in the past year, and only ever with Mirror Phlox. Doing all five at the same time is most impressive.
  • Sadly nothing special came via the loot. But I'm on a 25 win streak so there's hope. I did it by focusing on 10 point fights and it was the starting round of the gauntlet.
  • Whenever I feel board and I have absolutely, totally, nothing to do and I decide maybe I'll play gauntlet... I can always come to this thread to remind me not to play... And then proceed to go find some paint to watch dry! Thank you :grin:
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    w5grqmjuxsdz.jpg

Phlox was fatigued too!
  • edited August 2019
    gxtdlh4zhmza.png
    Battle of the Brothers
  • He was fatigued once but...really?
    7vu2cex4z6q6.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • I'm usually on the other side of that single point.
    yvwix3p70yv5.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the RNG determines that you will NOT win that 12th box, higher stats and 65% v 25% notwithstanding...........

xz5cxi24hjwl.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    When the RNG determines that you will NOT win that 12th box, higher stats and 65% v 25% notwithstanding...........

xz5cxi24hjwl.png

All I can say is that at least your Mariachi Q is getting crits, mine is proving just how big a scoundrel he is by shrugging off his alleged 65% crit chance!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two days ago I got the 3rd star for Armus from a 9 win streak box. I'm surprised I'm mostly getting Armus, It's Locutus I want.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    Two days ago I got the 3rd star for Armus from a 9 win streak box. I'm surprised I'm mostly getting Armus, It's Locutus I want.

Of my last eight gauntlet crew drops, all but one have been Armus (there was one Locutus in there)...at the risk of looking the gift horse in the mouth, I do wonder why there haven’t been any Guinans or Caretakers and just the one Locutus in that sea of black tar.
  • Armus does seem to be hot right now. My last 3 have all been him and fleet chat hasn't mentioned anyone else for weeks.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Caretaker a few days ago as did one of my crew mates. For another Armus dropped today. I have none so far, but the first Gauntlet crew I got was Locutus some weeks ago. It is all RNG.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    di6djmw8rrv6.jpg
    d9nf7x90cpxp.jpg
    k2fjtlio7elj.jpg

This Gauntlet Braxton has been a massive disappointment.
    I realize I (barely!) won, but Qod damn! Braxton has been a consistent disappointment this entire cycle!

71pzf1vs7gwp.jpg

605u0j0j7mw9.jpg
    Well played Fenix, well played.

g0ezqclkaxjn.jpg
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I had one of these... 6th battle.. enough said. g4wyxixilb3h.png
    DB: Do Better
  • VesmerVesmer ✭✭✭
    ktmazon2v7or.png

Fatigued Data suddenly decided to take Caretaker
  • jdvpwulj8wjg.jpg
    Another star for my second copy. Still no Locutus.
  • jdvpwulj8wjg.jpg
    Another star for my second copy. Still no Locutus.

It seems kinda sad that I have 2 of each of the Gauntlet crew now, Except Guinan. I have airlocked several copies of her, because she is not worthy of a second copy in my roster. All the other 3 get plenty of use.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems kinda sad that I have 2 of each of the Gauntlet crew now, Except Guinan. I have airlocked several copies of her, because she is not worthy of a second copy in my roster. All the other 3 get plenty of use.

I recently leveled up a 2nd copy of her, and used both of her in the same Gauntlet twice in a row that same week. (Haven't used more than one of her since, though, as she also got a trait bonus in those, so… grain of salt and all.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, right........

c8hdqzork0ni.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Anybody want to guess who just dropped for me at a 3-streak reward?

Yep. Another Guinan. Come on RNG, gimme a Locutus!
    hexokmfqj11v.jpg
  • 8tu58u1s28rj.png

So that’s 45% vs 5%, huh
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    n3ryrwtp9jlj.png

Kira had a 25% bonus but obviously I dragged Enabran out of his bed and he would have needed a coffee first.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a 9 win box:
    1fzing65nzlh.jpg
    My fourth star for Armus. Now if only I could get a Locutus to drop.