Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: A New Lease - 01/10

Comments

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it's time to un-freeze Prospero again, thanks as always Shan!!
  • Another bloodbath next week. I think I should get Hawk and I have a lot of Borg immortalized so maybe I can get in top 1000 next week.
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    Lots of speculation about a Borg mini-mega...
    If so, DB better listen to the masses...
    7Gzm.gif

A cheesecake character would be quite interesting.

Just the Cheesecake, we don't need the Seven/Doctor part of the equation. The art is just a closeup of the cheesecake. Make it security-primary for the dairy content and the inevitable reaction for the lactose-intolerant people of the universe.

But introducing a beefcake character, say, Hawk Au Naturel, would be relevant.
  • As exciting as the Borg stuff is, having a Doctor Seven (obviously with the cheesecake scene as the artwork) would be a humongous cherry on top when everything goes live.

A "Doctor/Seven Cheesecake" could be a nice 4* fused character from a new 3* Doctor and a new 3* Seven. Come on DB, you can do it!!!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're certainly adding a lot of Borg. Are we heading toward an expansion of the Borg collection with a new milestone tier at 25 crew?
  • I guess I'll start working on my Lore and Borg Characters. I hope Lore is the threshold reward. I have a few versions of Data's but it seems like the Borg characters will be more advantageous in the long run. Also, I can finally immortalize my pilot crew.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of speculation about a Borg mini-mega...
    If so, DB better listen to the masses...
    7Gzm.gif

What is that episode called? I just watched Living Witness again, and I am part-way through Demon now. I'll wtcah it next. {I did not know Tim Russ directed Living Witness until watched it this time. Potsy {believe it or not} directed Demon........

I know the two part Unimatrix Zero goes with Five of Twelve, so will probably do that after Cheesecake episode....
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Thanx. Every time I see that GIF I imagine Seven going "CHEESECAKE! CHEESECAKE!" the way Eric Cartman was yelling "BEEFCAKE! BEEFCAKE!" in that episode where he decided he needed to "bulk up" after he saw that ad on TV.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 7Gzm.gif

The Borgs are coming! The Borgs are coming! Yay!!!

And so is Orgasmic Seven, apparently...

<3

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
    Captain Q wrote: »
    7Gzm.gif

The Borgs are coming! The Borgs are coming! Yay!!!

And so is Orgasmic Seven, apparently...

<3

I doubt if we can quote Seven when she was admonishing HoloDoc for his "reaction" to the alien "helping" relieve the pain of his/her shoulder cramp, but it was hilarious!!!!!!!
  • Time for another break for me, then. Very well, I could need one desperately.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, we all know that mega event in February will be about Discovery but at least I have a feeling that Pike or Young Spock will be a mega-event recurring character.

• I guess I'll start working on my Lore and Borg Characters. I hope Lore is the threshold reward. I have a few versions of Data's but it seems like the Borg characters will be more advantageous in the long run. Also, I can finally immortalize my pilot crew.

I doubt if he will be. Since TP has been involved, the new crew is always threshold to encourage pack sales. It would be nice for them to be different on this event though.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    milamber42 wrote: »
    I guess I'll start working on my Lore and Borg Characters. I hope Lore is the threshold reward. I have a few versions of Data's but it seems like the Borg characters will be more advantageous in the long run. Also, I can finally immortalize my pilot crew.

I doubt if he will be. Since TP has been involved, the new crew is always threshold to encourage pack sales. It would be nice for them to be different on this event though.

Except just a month ago Chakotay was rank reward, but that's definitely the exception to the rule of late.
  • robownage wrote: »
    milamber42 wrote: »
    I guess I'll start working on my Lore and Borg Characters. I hope Lore is the threshold reward. I have a few versions of Data's but it seems like the Borg characters will be more advantageous in the long run. Also, I can finally immortalize my pilot crew.

Except just a month ago Chakotay was rank reward, but that's definitely the exception to the rule of late.

I believe that was a galaxy event, where the 4th card is in the community rewards. For faction / shuttle, new crew has been threshold for a while. Since we only get 3 in threshold, it "encourages" pack purchases.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Dr. Soong had a bonus so I could finally use him at 1/5.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish Dr. Soong had a bonus so I could finally use him at 1/5.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, we all know that mega event in February will be about Discovery but at least I have a feeling that Pike or Young Spock will be a mega-event recurring character.

Discovery is great and it is awesome to have new trek again after so many years. But for those Discovery haters, the Discovery event month upcoming will likely have another component to it, like the Discovery/Andorian event month. Very likely the other theme will have to do with the new faction.
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Discovery is great and it is awesome to have new trek again after so many years. But for those Discovery haters, the Discovery event month upcoming will likely have another component to it, like the Discovery/Andorian event month. Very likely the other theme will have to do with the new faction.

You may be right, or it may be like the first Discovery mega event that really didn’t have another major theme....never mind that Discovery was unnecessarily shoehorned into an Andorian mega event that didn’t need it.

If it is a “mixed” event, it would be nice for it to be Section 31 themed so we can get Dress Uniform Bashir, Chairman Koval, and/or maybe even another Reed variant.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Are you saying...Assimilated Burnham?

I can only assume she'd have all three base stats clear 1000, and proficiencies above 500.
    edited January 2019

You may be right, or it may be like the first Discovery mega event that really didn’t have another major theme....never mind that Discovery was unnecessarily shoehorned into an Andorian mega event that didn’t need it.

If it is a “mixed” event, it would be nice for it to be Section 31 themed so we can get Dress Uniform Bashir, Chairman Koval, and/or maybe even another Reed variant.

The only way I would be ok with a section 31 mega:
    michelle.jpg

She is gonna be great playing Phillipa for {HOPEFULLY!!!} a full Season.

With the history of Megas giving "secondary" Crew as Mega Recurring, I would not be surprised if we get Denise Reno, from the Hiawatha. Which I would not be opposed to. Tig Notaro is a great comedic actor......

lnc85ioq3eq5.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A section 31 Discovery mega event would be great. We could have a new Sloan, a section 31 reed, and tng section 31 people as it existed then we just didnt know about it. What if Data was also Section 31 and would just compartmentalize it like in the tng ep Clues when Picard ordered Data to keep the existence of an alien race secret.
    Let’s fly!
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: A New Lease
    Event Type: Faction Event
    Event Crew: Assimilated Hawk 5* (Existing), B-4 4* (New), and Lore 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 01/10 until Monday 01/14

Ranked Reward 5*: Five of Twelve (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/17.

Event Factions:
    Federation, Romulan Star Empire, Klingon Empire

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Data, Lore, and crew with the Borg trait.

I forgot to say........

d4hd7vgw6rhg.jpg
  • Why is B4 a 4* crew? I would have thought max 2*.

Not surprised really though, given some of the ridiculous characters DB has made 5*
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is B4 a 4* crew? I would have thought max 2*.

Not surprised really though, given some of the ridiculous characters DB has made 5*

I thought the same thing... he's a dumb version of Data 4* seems weird. However if DB is thinking from the undercover operative point of view he was pretty effective in that sense when used by Shinzon for what he needed