Key information about the event: A New Lease - 01/10

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »

Pretty decent event pack pull.

Man, that's like my dream pull.
  • 8vxels3txqdu.png
    First pull, :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    wow b4's FF stats are awful.

As best befits the character.

SCI primary? Well, I guess he was sort of a science project. With no other real skills to speak of anyway.

Maybe it requires some measure of scientific ability to operate Federation computer systems in the 24th century? It’s not like we see Picard doing much more on computers than writing logs and talking to people... :smile:

Don't forget Picard's background in archaeology. Also, in "Tapestry", we saw that had he stayed on his rebellious, reckless course, he'd have ended up a science officer. Not an especially notable one, but one just the same. There's also the vintner background. And he once drew a smiley face in a cloud of smoke and that seems science-y on some level.

I believe Tapestry was the opposite lesson - he needed his rebellious, reckless youth to become the Captain he was later in life. If he HADN'T been rebellious/reckless/daring, he would have ended up in a safe, boring existence.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Only one Hawk in 15 pulls. I’m completely deflated.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six pulls, 4 copies of Lore, 2 of B-4. Bah
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Traits don't show in he Crew Roster, is Icheb considered still Borg?

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg

?

vxg6y5yp413f.png

There are some features in the new interface that are a little ugly but I’m not seeing what you’re (not?) seeing.
    edited January 2019

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg

?

vxg6y5yp413f.png

There are some features in the new interface that are a little ugly but I’m not seeing what you’re (not?) seeing.

I'm not seeing a way to get Detailed Stats. I bet it is starting me in the face. Thanx!!!!!!!!

EDIT: That ginormous "I" was always there, weren't it?!?!?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 packs - 2 Hawk B) , 1 AoS Crusher :) , 3 Lore ( :'( already FF of course), and zero B-4 :'(:'(

I really can't complain, but I sooo wanted to be able to vault B-4 after the event. Oh well.

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg

?

vxg6y5yp413f.png

I'm not seeing a way to get Detailed Stats. I bet it is starting me in the face. Thanx!!!!!!!!

Sorry, brother, but yeah...it’s been there a while now. :smile:
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two packs, two B-4. At least it wasn't Lore.

I can live with my Hawk being 1/5.

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg

?

vxg6y5yp413f.png

Sorry, brother, but yeah...it’s been there a while now. :smile:

Never ever noticed it. I have clicked the full-length image itself before.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one Hawk in 15 pulls. I’m completely deflated.

Really feels like DB has lowered the drop rate of event legendaries in event packs these last few months.
    Let’s fly!
  • Was hoping for a B4, took me 3 packs 1st pack Hawk (yay but hate having a 5* stuck at 1/5 taking up space in my crew) 2nd pack Lore (already FF/FE) and 3rd pack finally got B4 and a Begold for my 3rd star on Dr Culber. So really cant complain about my legendary drop rates!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Really feels like DB has lowered the drop rate of event legendaries in event packs these last few months.

It's all RNG..I got him in 3 out of 5 packs.

Exactly. Sometimes RNG smiles at you. Sometimes it kicks you in the butt. No lowering or whatever.

I had both sides lately. Bought the High Roller Sisko offer for 1 copy, 5 event packs etc. Those 5 packs gave me 3 further Siskos. Plus the second star for my second Lt Commander Dax copy. And a third star for Benny Russel. Could not have been more perfect.

In 15 packs zero Warship EMA though...

All combined 5 legendaries in 20 packs which is above average though.

• HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭

ue8lc8c4mag2.jpg

ktmi76k7gear.gif
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet

It's all RNG..I got him in 3 out of 5 packs.

Exactly. Sometimes RNG smiles at you. Sometimes it kicks you in the butt. No lowering or whatever.

I had both sides lately. Bought the High Roller Sisko offer for 1 copy, 5 event packs etc. Those 5 packs gave me 3 further Siskos. Plus the second star for my second Lt Commander Dax copy. And a third star for Benny Russel. Could not have been more perfect.

In 15 packs zero Warship EMA though...

All combined 5 legendaries in 20 packs which is above average though.

Fun story...I got my first EMA from event tank and the second from dropping eight or nine thousand dil from those special holiday deals on the event pack when it dropped (other than a first star for McCoy and some Shenzhou schematics, that was it for useful stuff). In a moment of weakness I took that $50-for-one-star-and-five-event-packs deal at the tail end of the event and pulled the fourth and fifth stars for the EMA plus a random Protomorphosis Worf. RNGesus must have felt bad about being so stingy earlier.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    and pulled the fourth and fifth stars for the EMA plus a random Protomorphosis Worf. RNGesus must have felt bad about being so stingy earlier.

Nice. Defo a "love"/hate-"relationship" with RNG for us lately. Or better said always :p

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    1o75z6dhyz5a.jpg
    Yes this looks much better...
  • 1o75z6dhyz5a.jpg
    Yes this looks much better...

What seems to be the problem? 😂😂
    So, is Before gonna need mostly Federation stuff to Level Up? Or one of the other Fractions better after jump start?
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, is Before gonna need mostly Federation stuff to Level Up? Or one of the other Fractions better after jump start?

I don't recall him requiring very much faction-specific stuff.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭

He'll need some 0*-2* Ancient Film, 0* Holoprograms, and 2* Novels from a quick glance at the wiki. https://stt.wiki/wiki/B-4
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

More holoprograms than I have.

More holoprograms than I have.

His builds seemed pretty easy to me, though I have been pounding the third MWF cadet mission on Elite pretty hard these last few weeks. It feels pretty good when 3 holoprograms drop and then I run a reward doubler ad video.
  • My best player for this one will probably be TA seven (will have her FFFE in time for the event) but I'm also with Hugh (3/3* lv 80 currently). Who should I be sharing if I'm able to get both to FFFE in time?

I’ll throw out there that you may wish to confer with other fleet members to see if there is someone with a better crew that can be shared. If someone has an immortal Lore, Assimilated Tuvok, Tsunkatse Seven, or a good 5* they might be in a better position to share.

Always a good idea but according to a PNG just after my post TA seven is the best purple SCI/SEC. I have also got Tsunkatse Seven but she's 2* lv70 atm.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
    Interesting trivia. B-4 is NOT holding Spot. He is holding his own cat, "After".........
    My best player for this one will probably be TA seven (will have her FFFE in time for the event) but I'm also with Hugh (3/3* lv 80 currently). Who should I be sharing if I'm able to get both to FFFE in time?

I’ll throw out there that you may wish to confer with other fleet members to see if there is someone with a better crew that can be shared. If someone has an immortal Lore, Assimilated Tuvok, Tsunkatse Seven, or a good 5* they might be in a better position to share.

Always a good idea but according to a PNG just after my post TA seven is the best purple SCI/SEC. I have also got Tsunkatse Seven but she's 2* lv70 atm.

True, TA Seven is better for that pairing. Tsunkatse Seven is far better at SEC/COM, though (better yet even than Assimilated Tuvok). In any case, the missions seem to have a lot of ENG/SCI and ENG/DIP nodes. Icheb could be a more useful share depending on how everyone else in the squad is fixed for those skills. I may actually switch from sharing my Borg Queen, depending on what my squad has to say...