Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: A New Lease - 01/10

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Why is B4 a 4* crew? I would have thought max 2*.

Not surprised really though, given some of the ridiculous characters DB has made 5*

I thought the same thing... he's a dumb version of Data 4* seems weird. However if DB is thinking from the undercover operative point of view he was pretty effective in that sense when used by Shinzon for what he needed

Except by the end, he WAS Data. Easy way to get Brent Spinner back, if there had been another movie.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Flemming wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    Why is B4 a 4* crew? I would have thought max 2*.

Not surprised really though, given some of the ridiculous characters DB has made 5*

I thought the same thing... he's a dumb version of Data 4* seems weird. However if DB is thinking from the undercover operative point of view he was pretty effective in that sense when used by Shinzon for what he needed

Except by the end, he WAS Data. Easy way to get Brent Spinner back, if there had been another movie.

Star Trek XI: The Search for Data

HEADCANON
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data never died. He just used the whole B4 idea to mess with the crew to practice his humor subroutines. They were just lucky Data did not push them into water again.
    ctvyum6otbs3.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • or before releasing the new faction DB wana add more Borg but what i am thinking if the next mega event are on Borg i am prety sure is going to release the new faction borg before the next mega event ,and we know next week the legendary for finishing first 1000 is another borg 5 of 12 no clue who is five of twelve but we are going to see it in febrary what the next mega event
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • or before releasing the new faction DB wana add more Borg but what i am thinking if the next mega event are on Borg i am prety sure is going to release the new faction borg before the next mega event ,and we know next week the legendary for finishing first 1000 is another borg 5 of 12 no clue who is five of twelve but we are going to see it in febrary what the next mega event

5 of 12 is Axum
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

5 of 12 is Axum

ty 5 of 12 ok is suposed to be the boyfriend of seven in unimitrix zero but is not the one i wana is the klingon in unimitrix zero
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thawing out all my Borg and Datas for this event, even the more obscure like Riley Frazier. Of my dozen immortal legendary crew, three of them are Borg. So this will be a strong lineup for me.

Of course, I'm not alone. Should be another blood bath. Lots of bonus crew available. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the Borg Queen will have a bonus for an event since she was the repeating crew for the original mega event. I suspect she will be the best crew for most players (unless they won a copy of Assimilated Hawk).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Thawing out all my Borg and Datas for this event, even the more obscure like Riley Frazier. Of my dozen immortal legendary crew, three of them are Borg. So this will be a strong lineup for me.

Of course, I'm not alone. Should be another blood bath. Lots of bonus crew available. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time the Borg Queen will have a bonus for an event since she was the repeating crew for the original mega event. I suspect she will be the best crew for most players (unless they won a copy of Assimilated Hawk).

the recent bump in Locutus' stats makes him the overall highest skill Borg, if you are lucky enough to have him immortalized like me ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thawing out all my Borg and Datas for this event, even the more obscure like Riley Frazier. Of my dozen immortal legendary crew, three of them are Borg. So this will be a strong lineup for me.

the recent bump in Locutus' stats makes him the overall highest skill Borg, if you are lucky enough to have him immortalized like me ;)

Locutus only had proficiencies buffed while his base stats suffered. Still great FF though.

A FF Queen would be more useful for her high base command.
  • @@ ✭✭
    As exciting as the Borg stuff is, having a Doctor Seven (obviously with the cheesecake scene as the artwork) would be a humongous cherry on top when everything goes live.

Be hilarious if it is a STEALTH Mega, with Cheesecake Doctor Seven as the Recurring, and they are just not letting @Shan say, because it is a Convergence Day surprise. Everyone gets a Cheesecake Doctor Seven with the Update Announcement in-game message.........

Sounds like it could even be another character combo Easter egg...
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ wrote: »
    As exciting as the Borg stuff is, having a Doctor Seven (obviously with the cheesecake scene as the artwork) would be a humongous cherry on top when everything goes live.

Be hilarious if it is a STEALTH Mega, with Cheesecake Doctor Seven as the Recurring, and they are just not letting @Shan say, because it is a Convergence Day surprise. Everyone gets a Cheesecake Doctor Seven with the Update Announcement in-game message.........

Stealth mega is not good idea and wil just cause more pitchforks going up. Just think if this is unanounced mega and there is recurring 5* character we don't know about but some people spend money to get it to FFFE on the very first weekend - what would happen?
    wj1y9bu3fn72.png
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Guess you havn t figured yet how Faction event and bonuses work, right?
    Only the pure base status(zero prof involved not even the min) provides a 2x Bonus and this makes Locutus 1 of the worst legendary 2x bonus crew available for this event. And his already bad base status has been nerfed recently. Only his prof increased.
    Borg Queen and Assimilated Janeway are the best leg Borg 2x event bonus crew. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

A shuttle event is about base, while Locutus is all about proficiency. His prime use is the Gauntlet and some Voyages. Concerning base many bonus characters are far superior this week. So while you seem overjoyed and gloating about having him FE/FF, he will make no notable difference in this event ;)

HaBlack wrote: »
    @ wrote: »

Stealth mega is not good idea and wil just cause more pitchforks going up. Just think if this is unanounced mega and there is recurring 5* character we don't know about but some people spend money to get it to FFFE on the very first weekend - what would happen?
    wj1y9bu3fn72.png

Well, if they send a copy to everyone in the Update in-game mail, and say "Here is a copy of the Recurring Crew" then if someone spends to get the other four Stars, that would be their choice.........
  • (UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    My best player for this one will probably be TA seven (will have her FFFE in time for the event) but I'm also with Hugh (3/3* lv 80 currently). Who should I be sharing if I'm able to get both to FFFE in time?
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best player for this one will probably be TA seven (will have her FFFE in time for the event) but I'm also with Hugh (3/3* lv 80 currently). Who should I be sharing if I'm able to get both to FFFE in time?

Before Starbase bonuses, but with the Bonus Crew bonus:

Hugh
    DIP 646
    ENG 380
    SEC 682

Temporal Agent Seven
    ENG 1024
    SEC 1172
    SCI 1198

I'd highly advise Seven.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Mini Borg Mega! Along with a whole slew of updates.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was amused by the 7.o.9 reference.
    Indeed, this update looks to be quite pleasing.
    Intentionally Left Blank
    Flemming wrote: »
    I was amused by the 7.o.9 reference.
    Indeed, this update looks to be quite pleasing.

That was funny. I just wish Silver Seven was being sent in a mail, instead of in the Portal, so people can control when they claim her.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ll throw out there that you may wish to confer with other fleet members to see if there is someone with a better crew that can be shared. If someone has an immortal Lore, Assimilated Tuvok, Tsunkatse Seven, or a good 5* they might be in a better position to share.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    eqdsic8k1oi2.jpg

Hmm...many thoughts:

1) Thanks for being so quick with the art, as always.

2) The art looks excellent.

3) Spot fans should be pleased.

4) That pose makes B-4 look ever so slightly sinister. It’s not the same as Lore’s sociopathic grin, sure...still, there is something vaguely sinister there. I think it’s highly appropriate as a way to convey how he was discovered.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    eqdsic8k1oi2.jpg

An actual Spot sighting!

Yay Spot!
    9e4shv5z84zx.jpg
    3egatsllb686.gif
    zmzu4t92rs4b.gif
    fhmtc3ewuzmj.gif

Let’s fly!
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    B-4 Blofeld!!!
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
    B-4 Blofeld!!!

Hello, Mr. Hawke
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, did B-4 actually handle Spot in Nemesis? I don't remember that but I admittedly block a lot of Nemesis out of my mind