Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: A New Lease - 01/10

12346»

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best player for this one will probably be TA seven (will have her FFFE in time for the event) but I'm also with Hugh (3/3* lv 80 currently). Who should I be sharing if I'm able to get both to FFFE in time?

I’ll throw out there that you may wish to confer with other fleet members to see if there is someone with a better crew that can be shared. If someone has an immortal Lore, Assimilated Tuvok, Tsunkatse Seven, or a good 5* they might be in a better position to share.

Always a good idea but according to a PNG just after my post TA seven is the best purple SCI/SEC. I have also got Tsunkatse Seven but she's 2* lv70 atm.

True, TA Seven is better for that pairing. Tsunkatse Seven is far better at SEC/COM, though (better yet even than Assimilated Tuvok). In any case, the missions seem to have a lot of ENG/SCI and ENG/DIP nodes. Icheb could be a more useful share depending on how everyone else in the squad is fixed for those skills. I may actually switch from sharing my Borg Queen, depending on what my squad has to say...

Don't forget with Data counting as bonus Tempted Data, Data V, Romulan Data, and Frank Hollander are all viable shares too.
  • Anyone get 5 of 12 yet and know his ship skills? He's basically a little stronger Borg queen with a different 3rd skill so I'm curious how many shuttle boosts he's worth.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not unless someone got him from Dabo.
  • Sad that not only do we not know the stats for next week's legendary to know if he's worth fighting for this week's to carry on, we don't even know all the details if it's worth fighting for THIS week's top 1k prize unless someone spent ungodly dil on dabo.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, just cleared the thresholds, rank is about 1000.
    Curious to see if people keep climbing.
    o8x9e4voqpf7.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume some people dropped off hearing next week's event and more ran out of boosts. I've been hovering around rank 600, so I don't feel safe. Usually 600 to 1000 is only 30 or 40 thousand points.
  • Haven’t used a single time boost since the quick start and I keep floating in the 800-1100 range. Seems less competitive than the last Faction.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing this event as quite competitive. I get ahead then stop using time boosts I start to get behind again. Of course this event I am not squadron leader which makes things a bit more difficult. I will still make top 1000 but I will have to spend quite a few boosts to do it.
    Let’s fly!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Somehow I got three Hawks from the B-4 offer.laatowrl6gfs.jpg

Multiple drops happen sometimes in Event Packs. {It's an Event Pack, not a B-4 Pack.} Of course, if it is new to you, you may have been excited. There are two Hawkes.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Multiple drops happen sometimes in Event Packs. {It's an Event Pack, not a B-4 Pack.} Of course, if it is new to you, you may have been excited. There are two Hawkes.........
    He didn't claim it was a B-4 pack. He said from the offer ... I believe that means the $10 event pack offer that gives a guaranteed B-4.
  • Somehow I got three Hawks from the B-4 offer.laatowrl6gfs.jpg

Lucky bastage :)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    robownage wrote: »

He didn't claim it was a B-4 pack. He said from the offer ... I believe that means the $10 event pack offer that gives a guaranteed B-4.

Oh, I see. I was half asleep last night. He bought the B-4 deal, and got this off the Ten Pull. I'm up to speed now.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

The first time I saw someone post a double was Leonardo. I think a few weeks ago someone posted a TRIPLE. I can't remember if it was 3x one Event Crew, or a single and a double of two.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

The first time I saw someone post a double was Leonardo. I think a few weeks ago someone posted a TRIPLE. I can't remember if it was 3x one Event Crew, or a single and a double of two.

I had a fleetmate that pulled three Da Vinci in one event pack. I wish I still had the pic.

I had a fleetmate that pulled three Da Vinci in one event pack. I wish I still had the pic.

You know? Leonardo might have been a triple. I have it on my jump drive, but I am on the tablet. I'll be at the library some point this week, and will post the image.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

You know? Leonardo might have been a triple. I have it on my jump drive, but I am on the tablet. I'll be at the library some point this week, and will post the image.

Might be his. His name was JugglesXP. He has since retired from the game.