Home The Bridge

Gauntlet Changes

12346»

Comments

• I was happy to hear that Gauntlet would drop some of the old legendaries as well as Armus. I have 2 Guinans and never got Locutus. The Caretaker, however, was a gift that kept giving.

seax71mazjtf.jpg

I never cited him. I got 5 boxes with him in it. And now...a 6th. I could use any of the others.

Another legend into the abyss....
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • I was happy to hear that Gauntlet would drop some of the old legendaries as well as Armus. I have 2 Guinans and never got Locutus. The Caretaker, however, was a gift that kept giving.

seax71mazjtf.jpg

I never cited him. I got 5 boxes with him in it. And now...a 6th. I could use any of the others.

The Caretaker was the only one of them that I did my best to get. I have zero copies of him, but I got one Armus and one Guinan with basically zero effort :D
  • If only I could hand over my extra to you. ;)
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    If only I could hand over my extra to you. ;)

Trades involving 5* characters require at least 5 - 10x premium pull super rare draft picks, preferably event packs. 🤗. If the NFL has a trade equivalence chart, I am sure DB can figure something out for us. 🙂
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was happy to hear that Gauntlet would drop some of the old legendaries as well as Armus. I have 2 Guinans and never got Locutus. The Caretaker, however, was a gift that kept giving.

seax71mazjtf.jpg

I picked up six when he was the Gauntlet Lego, and even a 1/5 Caretaker has surprisingly good Voyage stats - ahead of my 3/5 Commander Dax and 3/5 Suus Mnah Mnah Sarek, for example. I've even fielded dual-Caretakers in the Gauntlet a few times, with good results.

Between the four of them, I'd say Caretaker is the top dog for bringing up a second copy, with Locutus close behind.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ...still waiting for my first...

...of anything....
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    ...still waiting for my first...

...of anything....

Also....
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 locutusii when he was the main reward. The third dropped for me last night when I won the gauntlet. He was in the 7th vault.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • If only I could hand over my extra to you. ;)

I would happily trade him for my 1/5* Armus :D
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Locuti

hey I got Guinan yesterday. very pleased.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • nice is my 2nd legendary this week in gauntlet got my 3rd caretaker (Monday or Sunday) and 2nd Armus tonight when finishing position 8 still missing Locotus but canot complain about the new gauntlet i love it o:)
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • After finishing 1st 3x in a row and getting diddly squat, I finished 11th yesterday and got better rewards than the previous 3 wins! Still no new Gauntlet Crew though.

Just...wow.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...