Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Shall I Compare Thee? - 02/14 (Mega-Event Part 3)

12346»

Comments

• Ok. Ranked 780 with about 550k VP and 9k chrons spent (not incl voyages, daily, cadets) incl to imm Zimmermann.
  • Well, not that the event is over, I re-ask my previous question:

What on earth did this event have to do with the Mega storyline?
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Sovinox wrote: »
    Ok. Ranked 780 with about 550k VP and 9k chrons spent (not incl voyages, daily, cadets) incl to imm Zimmermann.

You may have had a little less VP ... I finished at 640 with 551.4K. Anybody have an estimate closer to 1000 or 1500 ...? I'm thinking it has to be a good bit less than Temporal Trespasser's ~533K for 1500 ...

This one was unpleasantly chron-spensive due to that first phase :-(
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    450 k was enough for top 1500
  • Sovinox wrote: »
    Ok. Ranked 780 with about 550k VP and 9k chrons spent (not incl voyages, daily, cadets) incl to imm Zimmermann.

You may have had a little less VP ... I finished at 640 with 551.4K.

Probably right. I kind of rounded up just so I know for next time what to aim for.
  • Well, not that the event is over, I re-ask my previous question:

If you never read the text, you can't be confused by the [lack of] plot.

But yeah, this one was especially jarring. Phase 1 to Phase 2 jump made less sense than usual. And ummm... maybe Mirror Stamets was creating a distraction with spore holos on behalf of Kol for reasons? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, not that the event is over, I re-ask my previous question:

If you never read the text, you can't be confused by the [lack of] plot.

But yeah, this one was especially jarring. Phase 1 to Phase 2 jump made less sense than usual. And ummm... maybe Mirror Stamets was creating a distraction with spore holos on behalf of Kol for reasons? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The phase jump didn’t bother me...what bothered me was that this would have been a reasonable standalone event, as it seemingly has nothing to do with the first two weeks of the mega. Maybe there will be some sort of big reveal next week?
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Shifting gears, I've never had an event crew fail more 90+% builds on a galaxy event than Mirror Stamos! He is made of fail!
    Is this Mirror Stamos?

3vvbx7uve6zj.jpg

With the artist formerly known as Rebecca Romijn-Stamos playing Number One, and Rob Lowe having played Number Two (in Austin Powers), there's a joke in there somewhere. Somebody else come up with a punch line — I'm far too lazy right now.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"