Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: From the Ashes - 02/21 (Mega-Event Part 4)

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Age of Sail Picard
    Junior Picard
    Commando Picard

Next weeks pack ;)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • How about Tapestry Stabbed Picard?
    Horrible Academy Shinzon Picard?
  • Ohh, Chains of Command Tortured and Naked Picard!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horseman Picard

r3mkoeh7dsy9.jpeg
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
  • Not saying we should ignore the other treks, or have mutliple versions more of Burnham, just be sure to have all the main crew from Discovery. I would also like to see DB go back to events focusing on a trek episode. Like the trouble with tribbles event. Have all the crew from one episode and have the event storyline about a topic in that episode. I really enjoyed when DB would do this. I would rewatch the episode in preparation and have so much fun doing the event. It was much more fun than three random crew from different series thrown together.

I totally agree with this. Each series had at lrast one signature episode.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Horseman Picard

r3mkoeh7dsy9.jpeg
    That was a great episode. Picard running around stopping bad guys and vulcan neck pinching Tuvok.
    g3a7120tix6u.jpg
    wdarkibj6q0i.jpg
    That would be a great episode to have an event around with a new Picard and the Tim Russ being a bad guy Tuvok variant. It is very cool there will be a new Picard series. I hope that the anti-Discovery people will not be anti-Picard series people as well. Demanding that the new Picard show be more like TNG and less like whatever it is and demanding DB ignore the new Picard show as well. In the meantime I am forward to the event this week. Sirana is cool and I just saw the Killing Game Voyager episode with Bartender Tuvok on tv yesterday. Thanks DB.
    54wby9cmymti.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Woot!! Disfigured Pike!!!! OMG what a classic!!! Thank you DB!!!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    What happened to the level-90 5* clothing/uniform reward? That has been a standard threshold reward for the two years I've been playing, yet is has disappeared for this event... overall the 5 equipment awards for Siranna seem quite weak for this event, with nothing more than 3*!
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, that Tuvok artwork is tight.
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    What happened to the level-90 5* clothing/uniform reward? That has been a standard threshold reward for the two years I've been playing, yet is has disappeared for this event... overall the 5 equipment awards for Siranna seem quite weak for this event, with nothing more than 3*!

They did it again?!?! We had to complain to get it back last time. How does this happen?
    aj6d755dbz9b.png
    1bdvrqovs5cs.png
    vn622mth1s0b.png
    jvtccg6bwy18.png
    4 packs and 4 Sirannas which is kind of weird but I am happy it was not Defiant Commander Worf as I have him already. Would have liked some Pikes but I will quit here with a full copy of Siranna so I will have two of her.
    Let’s fly!
  • Just a question: are there no community rewards for the galaxy portion of this event?
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Just a question: are there no community rewards for the galaxy portion of this event?

There will be. They are not shown until Phase 2 begins.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

@Shan

The 100,000 VP reward is a 3* knife?

There's not even any 4* threshold rewards.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

@Shan

The 100,000 VP reward is a 3* knife?

There's not even any 4* threshold rewards.

Yah, @Shan just like the start of last event, it looks like the rewards aren't correct off the hop. I know last week there was no 5* item when the announcement hit and they fixed that after
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The team is looking into the rewards, stay tuned!
  • I haven't wanted anyone quite as much as Christopher Pike in awhile, so I blew through all my dilithium, enough for six packs. Three Sirannas and three Defiant Commander Worfs. Whomp. Oh, well. Maybe he'll fall into my lap later. Why, oh why, did he have to be the rank reward in a Galaxy event when I was still low on resources? :cry:
    I haven't wanted anyone quite as much as Christopher Pike in awhile, so I blew through all my dilithium, enough for six packs. Three Sirannas and three Defiant Commander Worfs. Whomp. Oh, well. Maybe he'll fall into my lap later. Why, oh why, did he have to be the rank reward in a Galaxy event when I was still low on resources? :cry:

Packs be Pike stingy today.
    Let’s fly!
  • looking forward to this
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The team is looking into the rewards, stay tuned!

cacalwnwuu8k.png

Just in case they need to see what it looks like................
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Moose1Moose1 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan for looking into it and fixing it so quickly.
    edited February 2019
    Anyone get any Pikes from the event pack? If so, how many packs did it take to get one?
    Let’s fly!
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone get any Pikes from the event pack? If so, how many packs did it take to get one?

I bought two. Got Pike and Worf, in that order.
  • S31 wrote: »
    shapeshifter Picard

Napoleon.jpg

He would be Pigard!!!
  • Horseman Picard

r3mkoeh7dsy9.jpeg
    That was a great episode. Picard running around stopping bad guys and vulcan neck pinching Tuvok.
    g3a7120tix6u.jpg
    wdarkibj6q0i.jpg
    That would be a great episode to have an event around with a new Picard and the Tim Russ being a bad guy Tuvok variant. It is very cool there will be a new Picard series. I hope that the anti-Discovery people will not be anti-Picard series people as well. Demanding that the new Picard show be more like TNG and less like whatever it is and demanding DB ignore the new Picard show as well. In the meantime I am forward to the event this week. Sirana is cool and I just saw the Killing Game Voyager episode with Bartender Tuvok on tv yesterday. Thanks DB.
    54wby9cmymti.jpg

This gave me an Idea DB.
    Vulcan nerve pinching Spock
    And FSNP Picard

They are separate 3 stars and their victims are three stars and we assemble them ala Tuvix

Please look into the idea.

In case of victim for VNP Picard we have evil product of Tuvok’s father’ s youthful indiscretion when in Risa.

Then Spock used it four times including evil Kirk

And other such cards could be Along with Spock, various other characters in the Star Trek franchise who have used the technique. Notably, the Data and the holographic Doctor, "DS9"'s Changeling, Odo,

"VOY"'s Seven of Nine.
    ENT"'s T'Pol
    and "DSC"'s Michael Burnham.

We can thus have 8 pincher cards and 11 pinched cards all three stars and 11 assembled 4 star cards
    For Famous Spock Nerve Pinch collection.

Think about it. I just gave you idea to intro 30 cards and work on our patience.

Thanks