Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault (+ two 4*!) - One Zero Zero One

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like the Binars are here!

I'm assuming this is our newest merge character.

li5mwm0nfguk.png
r37kd1d69oih.png
sl2b1fnn53g8.png

Comments

• Options
    Oh wow, fusing into a gold from two purples?!?! This is going to be a fun tuesday!
  • Options
    Wow cool!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay thing one and thing two
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Oh well, how long will it take to FF them...?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting all three FFed is going to be interesting unless DB makes a tweak compared to Tuvix and the Duras Sisters:

-4 copies each of One Zero and Zero One to immortalize each on their own-
    -4 of one and 1 of the other for each star on the combo
    -33 total stars of the super rares to immortalize all three without citations

That sounds like a lot of pack purchases. It’s still a lot if you only fuse the first 5* and use citations to immortalize. I am very curious to see who else is offered in today’s pack.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a cool idea in theory. I just hope it turns out to be workable in practice.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ELiL wrote: »
    Oh well, how long will it take to FF them...?

The rest of your STT life... or until your bank account or dilithium stores are completely empty!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
    Someone can check my math, but assuming the path is the same as building Tuvix, a captain will need 20 copies of Thing One and Thing Two to build Microphone Check One Zero One Zero
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it
  • Options
    This is something that has been asked for for a long time. But man oh man, their stats will have to rock to go down this road. And even then it sure seems easier to build one and cite the rest.
  • Options
    [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    This is something that has been asked for for a long time. But man oh man, their stats will have to rock to go down this road. And even then it sure seems easier to build one and cite the rest.

I predict they will either have Gary Seven-level stats or they'll be like a merged version of Niners Rom and Colonel Karr!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, well it might make packs useful again though the time it would take to pull enough copies to FF the legendary are probably going to take a while. I am a little disappointed that there is no Cheesecake Seven this week, ah well.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Hmmm, well it might make packs useful again though the time it would take to pull enough copies to FF the legendary are probably going to take a while. I am a little disappointed that there is no Cheesecake Seven this week, ah well.

Same. I’ll just be over here sitting on my pile of dilithium. I’ve been itching to buy some packs lately too but I’ve been delaying gratification.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be very cool if DB put them into an event then you could do the event and buy event packs. Very bad if DB sticks em in a Tuesday pack that will be full of other crew u dont want then you have to wait six months for them to be in regular portal.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Would be very cool if DB put them into an event then you could do the event and buy event packs. Very bad if DB sticks em in a Tuesday pack that will be full of other crew u dont want then you have to wait six months for them to be in regular portal.

I got to the end of your post and thought it said "rectal portal" and then thought "Still makes sense because you'll have to be pulling these out of your *** if you ever hope to fuse them"! Seriously though, they're Tuesday pack material if ever we've had it. Crew folks have asked for, but who would be total one-offs in an event setting...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I'll have to reserve judgement til I see 'em, but from the silhouette it KINDA looks like the Legendary artwork is just the same as the Super Rare artwork, which is...disappointing.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

I got to the end of your post and thought it said "rectal portal" and then thought "Still makes sense because you'll have to be pulling these out of your *** if you ever hope to fuse them"! Seriously though, they're Tuesday pack material if ever we've had it. Crew folks have asked for, but who would be total one-offs in an event setting...

Hahaha, no "rectal portal." I am tired though so I have to pay close attention to what I type. The only weird game misspelling I seem to do when typing fast on my tablet is with "section 31." The "c" is right next to the "x" on the keyboard so when I type fast my thumb will hit the "x" and "section 31" becomes "sextion 31." You are probably right though that these guys will be in the Tuesday pack. Whales are gonna buy a million of them! One of the two Bynars will not drop like in the McDonald's Monopoly game where Park Place is in a ton of things but only a couple Boardwalk.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    The only weird game misspelling I seem to do when typing fast on my tablet is with "section 31." The "c" is right next to the "x" on the keyboard so when I type fast my thumb will hit the "x" and "section 31" becomes "sextion 31."

At some point along the line, the forums refused to let me use my in-game name of Drunk Shimoda, saying it was inappropriate...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    The only weird game misspelling I seem to do when typing fast on my tablet is with "section 31." The "c" is right next to the "x" on the keyboard so when I type fast my thumb will hit the "x" and "section 31" becomes "sextion 31."

At some point along the line, the forums refused to let me use my in-game name of Drunk Shimoda, saying it was inappropriate...

Did they let you use "Unsober Shimoda?" That gives you some alliteration, sounds cool and is more unique.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Did they let you use "Unsober Shimoda?" That gives you some alliteration, sounds cool and is more unique.

I guess that does work!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Options
    Keep up the good work
  • Options
    Tuesday pack is out. Shan does not have any info about merging them so I guess you cannot.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Tuesday pack is out. Shan does not have any info about merging them so I guess you cannot.

They typically do not acknowledge it officially, at least not at first.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

Did DB ever give out any info about fusing Tuvix or the Duras Sisters? I'd always thought it was uncovered by players!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't worth it alone, that's for sure.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONLY FF in the pack was Mayweather and OF COURSE she's who I pull... What a joke
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to be first to FF the 5* merged. I'm sure it will still be today with the use of citations but there should be some delay
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I see both Zero One and One Zero have been maxed already...