New 5* in Vault (+ two 4*!) - One Zero Zero One

Comments

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    it took someone 5-6 minutes to max the gold
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    To whom ever it is that manages to 5/5 1001, obviously have waayyyyyyyy too much free money on there hands, myself or any charity would love help with life :wink:
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could have at least varied the artwork for the Legendary, as they did with Tuvix and even the Duras sisters. Seems awfully lazy to me.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll serve you cold porridge and you'll eat it! And you'll ask for seconds!
  • Options
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    They could have at least varied the artwork for the Legendary, as they did with Tuvix and even the Duras sisters. Seems awfully lazy to me.

It is at least good artwork, FWIW.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    what are the stats of the legendary? Shame it is only two skill. Was it four of one and one of the other to merge like we thought?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Was it four of one and one of the other to merge like we thought?

Yup. Functioned like a Tuvix. Level a 4/4 to 99 and fuse it up. Equipment carried over.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    Tuesday pack is out. Shan does not have any info about merging them so I guess you cannot.

Did DB ever give out any info about fusing Tuvix or the Duras Sisters? I'd always thought it was uncovered by players!

This one is a little more obvious, (and requested) so the secret was out before the secret existed.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The gold has been maxed too, but I'm breaking my forum retirement to share this. The 1/5s are way worse than either 4/4. Do not fuse.

mwuu1nmqeob2.png

Honestly, for many people that are likely to pull enough packs to get the fused 1/5*, the 4/4* stats are awful enough that saving a crew slot makes the 1/5* more valuable anyway.

Also, welcome back even if it only temporary! We’ve missed both you and Frank.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    what are the stats of the legendary? Shame it is only two skill. Was it four of one and one of the other to merge like we thought?

They're crap FF.

ENG 981 +(126-272)
    SCI 975 +(120-280)

(Thanks to @Frank for the stats)
  • Options
    Haha yeah no. It was annoying enough trying to get Tuvix and the Duras sisters fused. Not gonna even attempt this with 4 star crew. If they try and give us Cheesecake Seven this way I'll just be content never having her
  • Options
    Pass. It was a pain to get enough 3*%copies for duras sisters. I'm hoping it stays pack only for a long time so that I can't get any to waste on crew slots
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, great ROI on that spend for a 2 stat 5*

^_^

Anybody got the starebase-less stats for the 5*?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow. Taking into account the massive work/spending it'll take to fully fuse 'em, is this now the worst card in the game?
  • Options

Eng 602 (126-272)
    Sci 596 (120-280)
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭

Eng 602 (126-272)
    Sci 596 (120-280)

Thanks!
  • Options
    They'd better be added to the portal real soon.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    my initiall enthusiasm and excitement dissipated the further in I read into this thread... now there's very little left.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    Well, they hijacked a Galaxy class starship. Do they have a huge ship ability?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got two Packs. First dropped Zero One. Second put a third star on Mrs. Mayweather and a Behold FF'd Malik. Not even going for the other dude or the worst Fusion charact ethey could ever design.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are next level bad stats for a card that you acquire through the portal! For THIS much effort to get them it's absolutely hysterical
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.
    Those stats piss me off.
    That was *a lot* of money (or honor) to get those cards and...for 2016 stats?

I'm not kidding when I say this. I have been walking the line of quitting for a while. This may have finally done it.

If you're going to do a cash grab, at least give me something decent to use for my money - this is insulting.

I guess we see why DB did not give the stats of the legendary before people bought packs. That is horrendous. Sorry Frank you got hosed so bad.
    Let’s fly!