Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault (+ two 4*!) - One Zero Zero One

Comments

• Options
    You know you've produced a real winner of a character when half of the recent replies are defending OG Scotty as having more utility.

TRUTH LOL
    The binaries will save me money I can put elsewhere. Thanks DB
  • Options
    This just in, courtesy of Frank...

Fully Fused stats:
    ENG 981 (126-272)
    SCI 975 (120-280)

That's downright insulting, DB.

I'm almost happy I bought one pack and got Rianna! Might as well have been the same thing, 200 honor!
  • Options
    This just in, courtesy of Frank...

Fully Fused stats:
    ENG 981 (126-272)
    SCI 975 (120-280)

That's downright insulting, DB.

I'm almost happy I bought one pack and got Rianna! Might as well have been the same thing, 200 honor!

Rianna is better than both of the binaries and their 5* merger
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of you awaiting "Cheesecake Seven", get ready to set your faces to disappointed.

Even if she had worse stats she would still be better because of bonus crew value. I'd also expect the art to be nicer to look at.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its truly stunning how much money Frank has saved the player base...I believe he should never pay for his beer in any town he visits again...

Seconded. Frank: if you ever find yourself up in southeast Wisconsin, shoot me a PM and lunch will be on me.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cqej052heo43.png

There is literally nothing that makes these better.

Plus, this is super misleading. Seems like it should be 5/5 in first fuse.

wtakbjhhflim.png

Yeah. That is EXTREMELY deceptive as implemented. That really needs to be done better. Easily could trick people about what is going to happen. Especially if they have never the Fusion characters before.

They also need to fix the Portal Pulls where it will show a Gold rimmed background with FIVE stars on the bottom, and a Three Star drops............
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    This one is definitely borderline offensive.

Borderline?!?

The problem is {after the response we just got from a company representative in the poll thread about the old 5* in the Threshold this week} is that they obviously pay not one isik of care to how the people keeping their doors open by spending money feel about things.

{NOT the fault of the messenger in the other thread what company response was.}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know we don't ever get one, but I'd LOVE to hear a DB explanation on this one...
  • Options
    Thanks a HUGE lot, Frank, for getting those stats to us! Most appreciated!
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    I know we don't ever get one, but I'd LOVE to hear a DB explanation on this one...

I can tell you what letter it begins with.
  • Options

DB seems to fear transparency. They could at least say, "We made a low-level card that we thought some might enjoy. They can't all be gems." No matter the stats, someone will complain. However, by saying nothing, DB looks like unfeeling, greedy people.

Better response would be "Was supposed to two 3* Fuzed into a 4*. It is being fixed, and everyone who did the pulls will get equivalent free Pulls in in-game mail."
  • Options

DB seems to fear transparency. They could at least say, "We made a low-level card that we thought some might enjoy. They can't all be gems." No matter the stats, someone will complain. However, by saying nothing, DB looks like unfeeling, greedy people.

Better response would be "Was supposed to two 3* Fuzed into a 4*. It is being fixed, and everyone who did the pulls will get equivalent free Pulls in in-game mail."

I think they made exactly what they intended to. The sad part is the vast majority of players do not visit this forum and cannot easily see that these cards are not worth anyone's trouble.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its truly stunning how much money Frank has saved the player base...I believe he should never pay for his beer in any town he visits again...

I agree. Which is why I have arranged for all the pubs and bars to shut for the day he arrives.
    Characters that are most wanted by the player base nearly always have terrible stats because DB know they are going to sell.

It's the lesser known characters that get creepingly high stats to encourage their sale.

All of you awaiting "Cheesecake Seven", get ready to set your faces to disappointed.

Killy Tilly is the only crew I have paid for, she nearly always gets seats on voyages, and my two copies of her take two seats in ship battles and skirmishes.

Cheesecake Seven had better be **cheesecake** good, or DB will find they have lost a lot of goodwill.

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Zero One, One zero, and 0ne zero zero one.
    Just name them appropriately they are all Zeroes.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭

I think they made exactly what they intended to. The sad part is the vast majority of players do not visit this forum and cannot easily see that these cards are not worth anyone's trouble.

I was excited when I saw the pack. I need another star on Mrs. Mayweather and the Binaries were certainly wanted. The legendaries I could use them all. I almost pulled the trigger. Then I decided to come here and see the stats.

Best decision I made all day. These two are garbage. The legendary is garbage. I will save my dilithium.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

I was excited when I saw the pack. I need another star on Mrs. Mayweather and the Binaries were certainly wanted. The legendaries I could use them all. I almost pulled the trigger. Then I decided to come here and see the stats.

Best decision I made all day. These two are garbage. The legendary is garbage. I will save my dilithium.
    I wait till Wednesday to make decisions on packs. Then if there is a problem with the Tuesday pack it is known and also known are the stats for the event pack crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    *waits for DB’s response.

I think I’ll be here a while.....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!