Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault (+ two 4*!) - One Zero Zero One

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Anyone else tempted to post their stats as a bug in "Engineering Room"?

Kind of
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.
    Those stats piss me off.
    That was *a lot* of money (or honor) to get those cards and...for 2016 stats?

I'm not kidding when I say this. I have been walking the line of quitting for a while. This may have finally done it.

If you're going to do a cash grab, at least give me something decent to use for my money - this is insulting.

Since they didn't post the 5* stats, I'd want my money back. Those stats are offensive.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I was excited to see this at first, and having all other purples, I have a compulsion to get them both. However, now I will not fuse them because of the horrible stats, no matter how cool it would be. I mean geez, their combined stats are almost the SAME as their individual stats!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Hi.
    Those stats piss me off.
    That was *a lot* of money (or honor) to get those cards and...for 2016 stats?

I'm not kidding when I say this. I have been walking the line of quitting for a while. This may have finally done it.

If you're going to do a cash grab, at least give me something decent to use for my money - this is insulting.

I feel ya. +1
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we went from zero Bynar traits to three.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    396hvitjdl0f.png

:D
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Anyone else tempted to post their stats as a bug in "Engineering Room"?

Dew eet!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Let's not forget the plus here.
    The legendaries are now worth the chance, because you most likely have two superrares you do not have.

So have at Wrathful Khan, Augment Picard, and Emotion chip Data.

Edit: of course if you have a legendary immortalized, buy at your own risk.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Let's not forget the plus here.
    The legendaries are now worth the chance, because you most likely have two superrares you do not have.

So have at Wrathful Khan, Augment Picard, and Emotion chip Data.

Edit: of course if you have a legendary immortalized, buy at your own risk.

agreed. this is the first time in over a year they brought out a Tuesday pack that I actually need crew from! Only 1 FF/FE to avoid – I liked those odds, got a Zero One on first pull. Will do more later...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried one too.
    I forgot that these packs work different from premium packs.
    I pulled the one superrare I got FFFE, and was thinking, figures.
    But then I got a begold and was pleasantly surprised.
    ga6bckw1augr.png
    40geby3apupx.png

• Options
    @Shan Can you confirm that the 5* card stats are correct?
  • Options
    The gold has been maxed too, but I'm breaking my forum retirement to share this. The 1/5s are way worse than either 4/4. Do not fuse.

mwuu1nmqeob2.png

what are their ship skills?
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    1qfmho7wg2ub.png
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also roughly the same ship ability as the 4* versions.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    To whom ever it is that manages to 5/5 1001, obviously have waayyyyyyyy too much free money on there hands, myself or any charity would love help with life :wink:

It's not that much honor. 200k for 4 of the 5 gold stars plus 54k for the 3 purple cites. Generally you'll get a copy of each purple within 5 packs or so which isn't all that much.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lame
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is super lame. They should have been at least top tier.

I'm really not sure what goes through the mind of whoever designs these cards. This one is definitely borderline offensive. Don't they realise that they are simultaneously annoying the very people who pay their wages and removing all incentive for other members of the community to care about these cards at all?

Dumb. This could have been so cool.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, or should that be lool?

On the upside, at least we know that Cheesecake Seven will likely be a legendary.

Perhaps this is just the dry run for Cheesecake, as DB know how much she is anticipated, and have finally decided to do a bit of quality control.
  • Options
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    This one is definitely borderline offensive.

Borderline?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about buying some packs because is the first offer in a few months where I need two of the 4* crew. Their stats are so stinky I passed. Maybe I'll treat this as a very long term project when they join the portal.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Disappointed. I suggested how they should have done this months ago:

4 new 3* characters: 11, 00, 10, and 01.
    Fuse 11 and 00 into a 4* 1100
    Fuse 10 and 01 into a 4* 1001
    Fuse 1100 and 1001 into a 5* 11001001

Of course, this now means they have One One and Zero Zero just sitting in the system, waiting for a rainy (a.k.a., low-revenue) week...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha yeah no. It was annoying enough trying to get Tuvix and the Duras sisters fused. Not gonna even attempt this with 4 star crew. If they try and give us Cheesecake Seven this way I'll just be content never having her

If they do this with Cheesecake Doctor Seven, they should be prepared for full-on rioting. For the expense of obtaining the honor and/or initial 4* crew, One Zero Zero One needs to be the new best ENG/SCI crew in the game. By a lot, honestly. I’m talking like Professor Sato-level base stats for both skills with maybe even a decent proficiency. As it is? Total insult, to the point where I am strongly considering passing on what looks to be an interesting Assimilated Janeway offer as protest.
  • Options
    Yea i bought 1 pack and got one zero but just because it's my birthday. I won't be spending anymore on this game. The stats are a joke. In 2016 they might make sense but not today.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Just to add flavor to this...
    I'm sure many of you have used various tools and spreadsheets the community has created over the years to help with your crew - and no doubt you've heard the term "Voyage Rank" when discussing a new card - as in where does it rank amongst its peers for overall Voyage use?

Well, it's Feb of 2019 - 3 years and 2 months into this game - and DB just released the worst 5* card in the game, and as a fusion no less.** Even old Dr Soong, from launch, who has been lauded as a really bad 5* card, is better than this one.

**Assuming you disqualify One-Skill Scotty from this conversation.

One skill Scotty
    Is a one trick pony usable for skirmish and arena.
    I do not think the bynars have any trick up their sleeves.😉

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to add flavor to this...
    I'm sure many of you have used various tools and spreadsheets the community has created over the years to help with your crew - and no doubt you've heard the term "Voyage Rank" when discussing a new card - as in where does it rank amongst its peers for overall Voyage use?

Well, it's Feb of 2019 - 3 years and 2 months into this game - and DB just released the worst 5* card in the game, and as a fusion no less.** Even old Dr Soong, from launch, who has been lauded as a really bad 5* card, is better than this one.

I thought it was bad but didn’t realize it was “worse than Dr. Soong” bad. But it is, and that is truly embarrassing.
    **Assuming you disqualify One-Skill Scotty from this conversation.

I do. The argument against him was stronger before Skirmish events were introduced, and I think is somewhat weak given his incredible ship ability even at 1/5*.