Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Temporal Misalignment - 03/07

Comments

• jk21d2tdz1sd.png
    First pull :smile:
    I did three pulls in a row and each one had Mirror Landry. They must be giving her out like candy LOL

They'll fix it before I can do one.......

HURRY!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    Hmm, why does Pah-wraith Cult Dukat have the "Bajoran" trait, but Pah-wraith Keiko does not?

If there were logic behind it, Dukat was leading a Cult that was made up of Bajorans so he was a leader of a Bajoran "faction". Keiko was possessed by an alien entity that was not a Bajoran (but was associated with them as an "evil spirit").

This, most likely.

Indeed. If we get a Prophet Kira she would definitely need the Bajoran trait. Keiko? Not so much. Which reminds me:

5* - Prophet-Possessed Kira
    tynsxnnx1sv2.jpeg

SEC/SCI/COM

Traits: Bajoran, Prophet, Veteran, Duelist

I imagine a Tuesday pack would turn into a money fountain for DB if she and Pah-Wraith Jake were released at the same time...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    jk21d2tdz1sd.png
    I did three pulls in a row and each one had Mirror Landry. They must be giving her out like candy LOL

HURRY!

Just another 2 skill card that isn't that great. Better off saving your dil and going after Pulaski next week, very rare combo of Med/Sci/Sec.....only 5*s I have with that combo is Def Phlox and Merry Man Crusher (both immo). Med base is 2nd or 3rd highest in game and has a good prof roll as well....opps sorry, forgot add imo that is, this is a game and always do what makes you happy! :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a trick to the jumpstart with only two factions? Or proceed as normal?
    edited March 2019
    Ivlain wrote: »

Many variants out there, but i do the "open all you can, run 11, open 11 and then run them, then go back and finish the rest"....works for me
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    jk21d2tdz1sd.png

HURRY!

Tell my monthly Dilithium card. I need five days worth. May just go for what I can next week for Pulaski. Her combo is rare, and Med is up there on the list.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • jk21d2tdz1sd.png

HURRY!

Just another 2 skill card that isn't that great. Better off saving your dil and going after Pulaski next week, very rare combo of Med/Sci/Sec.....only 5*s I have with that combo is Def Phlox and Merry Man Crusher (both immo). Med base is 2nd or 3rd highest in game and has a good prof roll as well....opps sorry, forgot add imo that is, this is a game and always do what makes you happy! :smiley:

Yup. I'm not spending anymore on this event. No boosts and okay if regular. I may even skip galaxy so I can save chrons. Pulaski is so valuable I'm gonna buy her outright next week.
  • jk21d2tdz1sd.png

HURRY!

Yup. I'm not spending anymore on this event. No boosts and okay if regular. I may even skip galaxy so I can save chrons. Pulaski is so valuable I'm gonna buy her outright next week.

I will tap the brakes on her value just a bit. She has a sky-high MED base, a great skill set, and very good Voyage numbers (especially for MED), but her event potential outside of next week is next to nothing, and her proficiencies would leave her very little Gauntlet work. Events and Gauntlet aren't everything, and she still has a lot of value, but she does have some warts.
    edited March 2019
    jk21d2tdz1sd.png

HURRY!

I will tap the brakes on her value just a bit. She has a sky-high MED base, a great skill set, and very good Voyage numbers (especially for MED), but her event potential outside of next week is next to nothing, and her proficiencies would leave her very little Gauntlet work. Events and Gauntlet aren't everything, and she still has a lot of value, but she does have some warts.

Some of her Traits might very well appear at some point for Event Bonus. And could show up in a Gauntlet. Federation/Hooman/Caregiver would give her 65%, for example. Even with low Base Rolls, she could still take some wins with six Crits. Or could be a 65% Red Shirt/No Matching Skills utility player.

{I mean if course AGAINST "No Matching Skills" opponent.}

Imagine a Voyage where the Gold/Silver are her Secondary/Tertiary Skills. Plugged into a Med Slot, and you just got a "nudge" on 60% of the Hazards. Might let you make an extra Dilemma.

She's probably not a game-changer, but I would understand anyone cranking this weekend for her. Especially if she would be their best Med as an individual.

Plus, we may find out next week that she is also a shipkiller for Arena and Skirmishes.

For me, her three Skills beat Tory's two {much more common} Skills.

But, as so much of this game is, it is a personal choice who we work to get.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This version from Pulaski is actually from a comic book, DS9 comic: "The Cancer Within, Part I"
    Thx for the info Shan. I like that DB is including more of the Trek comics. I found an image for Dr. Pulaski.
    dn4hbsvv7i9h.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props to DB, I never had much time for Vosk - found the whole thing kind of dumb-but-not-really-fun-dumb - but there's a certain something to the art that makes him look kinda snazzy, in a comic book villain kind of way. I mean he's an alien space Nazi and that's silly, but something about the pose and the colours makes him lean into the silliness in a way that makes the Hirogen versions look like the ones who were a lacklustre copy.
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Props to DB, I never had much time for Vosk - found the whole thing kind of dumb-but-not-really-fun-dumb - but there's a certain something to the art that makes him look kinda snazzy, in a comic book villain kind of way. I mean he's an alien space Nazi and that's silly, but something about the pose and the colours makes him lean into the silliness in a way that makes the Hirogen versions look like the ones who were a lacklustre copy.

Well said. And props to the artist who came up with a way to do his complete uniorm, including the brassard!!!!!!!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »

The whole time-traveling-aliens-marooned-in-the-early-20th-century-so-they-help-the-Nazis thing does strain credulity. Even so, Vosk was written and portrayed rather impressively in my opinion and the art really captures his utter confidence in the righteousness of the destiny he wanted to claim for his people.

His presence makes me pine for some other characters from that two-parter: Alicia Travers (SEC/MED/DIP), Human Silik (SCI/SEC), Disguised Trip (ENG/SEC/COM), Disguised Mayweather (COM/SEC), Carmine (DIP/SEC), and maybe even Sal (COM/SEC/DIP).
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Looks from the avatar that she's wearing a VOY uniform, so I think that means we're getting a non-canon version.

Even with this
    Shan wrote: »
    This version from Pulaski is actually from a comic book, DS9 comic: "The Cancer Within, Part I"

she could be considered canon in this uniform

niabc4le9nfk.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    jk21d2tdz1sd.png

HURRY!

Plus, we may find out next week that she is also a shipkiller for Arena and Skirmishes.

I don't think she'll be making any skirmishes.

b5jabolgnd5q.png
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Many variants out there, but i do the "open all you can, run 11, open 11 and then run them, then go back and finish the rest"....works for me

Small clarification.... I'm sure it was assumed but just for accuracy: open all you can, run 11, open 11 and run with 3* time boosts, then go back and finish the rest
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do we once again have so few pieces of equipment for Vosk in the threshold rewards?

There are only 5 items, with only the 5* uniform being more than a 3* piece of equipment. The other 4 items are 1*, 2*, 3* and 3*, with only one of them (2* communicator) being unique for Vosk.

What happened to the 4* equipment that is typically included in the threshold rewards???
    Yateball wrote: »

Small clarification.... I'm sure it was assumed but just for accuracy: open all you can, run 11, open 11 and run with 3* time boosts, then go back and finish the rest

Thx Yate :)
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    Why do we once again have so few pieces of equipment for Vosk in the threshold rewards?

There are only 5 items, with only the 5* uniform being more than a 3* piece of equipment. The other 4 items are 1*, 2*, 3* and 3*, with only one of them (2* communicator) being unique for Vosk.

What happened to the 4* equipment that is typically included in the threshold rewards???

Yup this was my exact complaint I had too.

The 4* equipment should have been in the rewards as well.

I may send a ticket
  • 6etca1nlw38d.png
    bimeszpzxzso.png
    aqzacfyqhrr7.png
    jgdpptqexe1r.png
    Wow, engineering needed in all four of these. Good thing Kazon Seska is bonus crew this week...oh wait.

Coming here to post exactly this.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    6etca1nlw38d.png
    bimeszpzxzso.png
    aqzacfyqhrr7.png
    jgdpptqexe1r.png
    Wow, engineering needed in all four of these. Good thing Kazon Seska is bonus crew this week...oh wait.

#TooSoon
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • 6etca1nlw38d.png
    bimeszpzxzso.png
    aqzacfyqhrr7.png
    jgdpptqexe1r.png

two scoop of vanilla.... non imaginative shuttle mission slots please...
    devs need their "copy paste" function removed.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Webberoni wrote: »

I may send a ticket

Its a hybrid event. I can't even remember the last time there was a 4* equipment in the thresholds for hybrids.

From The Ashes (two weeks ago) only had 5 equipment as well.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    two scoop of vanilla.... non imaginative shuttle mission slots please...
    devs need their "copy paste" function removed.

I dunno. This makes deciding to switch between factions for farming purposes much easier (assuming you're only cherry-picking missions from one faction at a time). Don't have to re-think your crew loading strategies, just identify the correct missions. No potential impact on your mission success percentages. Just run the faction you need to run.

I'm usually the first person to say that I like faction events because of the challenge of assembling optimal shuttles. But since I'm also usually competing for rank, I hesitate to switch factions once I've settled on my best arrangement. The duplicate seat arrangements eliminates this issue for me.
  • Ivanstone wrote: »

I may send a ticket

Its a hybrid event. I can't even remember the last time there was a 4* equipment in the thresholds for hybrids.

If they are giving us a new 4* in every event there should be a 4* and 5* component in the rewards IMO
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

I may send a ticket

If they are giving us a new 4* in every event there should be a 4* and 5* component in the rewards IMO

If they are giving us a new 4* in every event there should be honour. Everything else is crap that clogs up my inventory.

Less sarcastically, you get more Chrons and Credits in the thresholds. A single 4* equipment is trivial and you get the 5* equipment much earlier in the reward table.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Clearly a “convenient” push for players to purchase vosk before the event, kind of makes the threshold rewards useless imo I used to enjoy the rush to level the 4* between shuttles.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Clearly a “convenient” push for players to purchase vosk before the event, kind of makes the threshold rewards useless imo I used to enjoy the rush to level the 4* between shuttles.

how exactly is it pushing players to buy the card? I dont feel anything?
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    kapu wrote: »

how exactly is it pushing players to buy the card? I dont feel anything?

By decreasing the number of ENG bonus that most will have before the event, then overloading the shuttles with ENG seats, specifically cmd eng or sec eng. If this becomes a norm then it will persuade players to make more pack purcases before the event.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO