Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Temporal Misalignment - 03/07

Comments

• It may only be 300 merits but, again, it is the principle. I have submitted a polite ticket for a refund and I suggest everyone else does.

Edited to add. Granted, she should never have had the trait and I respect the change, but the timing could have been better.

Well that was quickly and efficiently resolved. If only dealing with CS was always this pleasant. 😊
  • robownage wrote: »
    The new Pulaski is a mix of MED/SCI and SEC. That's a pretty sweet skill combo.

Looks from the avatar that she's wearing a VOY uniform, so I think that means we're getting a non-canon version.

I'm in just on the skill mix alone. Giddy-up.
  • robownage wrote: »

Looks from the avatar that she's wearing a VOY uniform, so I think that means we're getting a non-canon version.

where did you find that info?

thanks
  • Hmm, why does Pah-wraith Cult Dukat have the "Bajoran" trait, but Pah-wraith Keiko does not?
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

thanks

You can filter in the vault for which stats she has, and the avatar you can see greyed out on the screen where you choose your in game avatar.
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »

thanks

You can filter in the vault for which stats she has, and the avatar you can see greyed out on the screen where you choose your in game avatar.

That's very cool, I didn't know.
    Thanks!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh.... I wanted nothing to do with this event but that stat combo may change things, we'll see what the numbers actually look like
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm presuming that this variant of Pulaski is when she was working at the research facility at the phlox institute?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Dang, that MED base.

Dr. Katherine Pulaski (New) -
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: SEC 451 (125-269), SCI 879 (173-371), MED 1301 (108-350)
    FE 1/5 level 100 SEC 226 (125-269), SCI 431 (173-371), MED 922 (108-350)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This version from Pulaski is actually from a comic book, DS9 comic: "The Cancer Within, Part I"

Oooh...that opens up a whole world of possibilities for new characters.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s going to be a fight for top 1,500. Don’t know if I’ll have the time or resources, so have at it!

I’ll have to go for a few event pack pulls next week.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe that puts Pulaski as now the number 2 and number 3 MED base respectively.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vosk’s art looks fantastic. Pulaski looks great as well. Upon further review, however, Landry’s face looks really wrong...like if Rekha Sharma and Jordan Peele had a daughter.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    There’s going to be a fight for top 1,500. Don’t know if I’ll have the time or resources, so have at it!

Just yesterday everyone was like "I'm not interested in Pulaski."

This weekend, it's going to be a knifefight trying to grab her!!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Vosk’s art looks fantastic. Pulaski looks great as well. Upon further review, however, Landry’s face looks really wrong...like if Rekha Sharma and Jordan Peele had a daughter.

Rekdan Peele-Sharma.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • gobolts07 wrote: »

Hahaha that was me too.
    I'm not going all in. TOo much a bloodbath and I despise Galaxy.

I'm gonna wait and buy her outright. It will save me more money too

Hahaha that was me too.

A Fraction/Galaxy Hybrid I might actually be able to get pretty far. Gonna push the Shuttles first half.

1500 probably gonna end breaking around 750,000+ or something though. With my luck.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This version from Pulaski is actually from a comic book, DS9 comic: "The Cancer Within, Part I"

@Shan - Does this mean DB classifies Dr. Katherine Pulaski as DS9 rather than TNG?
  • gobolts07 wrote: »

Hahaha that was me too.

A Fraction/Galaxy Hybrid I might actually be able to get pretty far. Gonna push the Shuttles first half.

1500 probably gonna end breaking around 750,000+ or something though. With my luck.

Yah I will send shuttles and see how it goes

GOOD LUCK!

Hahaha that was me too.

Yah I will send shuttles and see how it goes

GOOD LUCK!

You, too.
  • this week i have no FF for the event try to buy 1 pack to have FF Vosk but got whit my first Pack Mirror Ellen Landry :o i buy 2nd pack got Vosk and behold 3 of them FF take captain sulu for the honor
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    this week i have no FF for the event try to buy 1 pack to have FF Vosk but got whit my first Pack Mirror Ellen Landry :o i buy 2nd pack got Vosk and behold 3 of them FF take captain sulu for the honor

In phase two you get a copy of Vosk to FF him. But now you can get an early start leveling just remember what his items are for threshold rewards. And, decide on how high you will take him. Thresholds 14000, 23000, 100,000. Really only two items unique to him. At 100,000 his Uniform and at 14,000 his communicator. Remember the communicator is only 2* probably can build the two star version and either wait for reward for building either the 3* or 4* version. ( might have a 5 star version, but you may want to replicate it, maybe check wiki on communicator before building 3* version)
  • [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    Hmm, why does Pah-wraith Cult Dukat have the "Bajoran" trait, but Pah-wraith Keiko does not?

If there were logic behind it, Dukat was leading a Cult that was made up of Bajorans so he was a leader of a Bajoran "faction". Keiko was possessed by an alien entity that was not a Bajoran (but was associated with them as an "evil spirit").
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    Hmm, why does Pah-wraith Cult Dukat have the "Bajoran" trait, but Pah-wraith Keiko does not?

If there were logic behind it, Dukat was leading a Cult that was made up of Bajorans so he was a leader of a Bajoran "faction". Keiko was possessed by an alien entity that was not a Bajoran (but was associated with them as an "evil spirit").

This, most likely.
  • I did three pulls in a row and each one had Mirror Landry. They must be giving her out like candy LOL
    jk21d2tdz1sd.png
    First pull :smile:
    I did three pulls in a row and each one had Mirror Landry. They must be giving her out like candy LOL

They'll fix it before I can do one.......