Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Temporal Misalignment - 03/07

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Temporal Misalignment
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: Mirror Ellen Landry 5* (New), Vosk 4* (New), and Resistance Shakaar 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 03/07 until Monday 03/11 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

The event will be 1 hour shorter than usual due to the USA switching to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday, March 10.

Ranked Reward 5*: Dr. Katherine Pulaski (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 03/14.

Event Factions:
Federation, Bajoran

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Landry, and crew with the Bajoran trait.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Genuinely looking forward to a new Pulaski. Curious which version of her it will be.

Less excited about Space Nazis, but at least Enterprise is getting some attention.
  • Maybe it'll be "Pulaski drinking death tea with Worf"?
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe old lady Pulaski from Unnatural Selection.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m interested in Vosk, I’m assuming he’ll get the Temporal Agent trait.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be getting in anyone's way in the rank table for this one. Good luck to those who give it a go!
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    "Bajoran" trait means another Sisko week, so keep them unfrozen! Edit: ooh, MaqLaren, too!
    Maybe old lady Pulaski from Unnatural Selection.

Hey, I just watched that episode a few hours ago! :)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be getting in anyone's way in the rank table for this one. Good luck to those who give it a go!

I know. I was like "Fraction/Galaxy Hybrid. And I have the Chronies to go deep in Phase Two, with a Fraction Phase head start. Oh, Pulaski......."

I'ma be honest. And it might sound mean. When her year on TNG was up, I was one of the ones wishing they had took her off the show the same way they took her off that lawyer show............
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay for minimal unvaulting this week and thanks as always Shan! :smiley:
  • When I started reading, my first thought was "uh-oh," because I don't have Shakaar, meaning 0 event crew and only 1 bonus crew.

Then I saw the Bajoran bonus, and breathed a sigh of relief. Plenty of Siskos & Kiras, not to mention the odd Odo, Rom, and even Dukat.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know. I was like "Fraction/Galaxy Hybrid. And I have the Chronies to go deep in Phase Two, with a Fraction Phase head start. Oh, Pulaski......."

I'ma be honest. And it might sound mean. When her year on TNG was up, I was one of the ones wishing they had took her off the show the same way they took her off that lawyer show............

Didn’t like Pulaski at all either but I’m totally geeked about Vosk. Been waiting for him for a long time. Loved his character.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd Faction involved event in a row? Geeez..... :s

I am with you did not expect it. Thought Galaxy , Skirmish, Expedition, or hybrid of these.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the info Shan. Pulaski is not my favorite but I know some really like her. I hated how rude she was to Data.
    Let’s fly!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx for the info Shan. Pulaski is not my favorite but I know some really like her. I hated how rude she was to Data.

I didn't care for her antagonism of Data, but I did appreciate her relationship with Worf.
  • 3rd Faction involved event in a row? Geeez..... :s

Still not a whisper about the AND bug. Shameful. :|
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't care for her antagonism of Data, but I did appreciate her relationship with Worf.

She just felt so one-dimensional. Cranky old person that hates new fangled things like Data. Then they added in that she used to be with Riker's Dad at one time and I was like :s .
    Let’s fly!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugghhhh…. even after thawing out Shakaar, I have another 10 frozen Bajoran 4* crew!

Such a merit grab! The cost either needs to be reduced to thaw crew, or we need to get partial/full merits back when freezing crew, similar to how honor works with crew dismissal/recall.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Didn’t like Pulaski at all either but I’m totally geeked about Vosk. Been waiting for him for a long time. Loved his character.

I'll go for FF on Vosk if he is

https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8

But won't be using my 5000+ Chronies to knife fight for Pulaski.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Ugghhhh…. even after thawing out Shakaar, I have another 10 frozen Bajoran 4* crew!

Such a merit grab! The cost either needs to be reduced to thaw crew, or we need to get partial/full merits back when freezing crew, similar to how honor works with crew dismissal/recall.

I have 9 including Shakaar frozen. (Never realized how many Bajorans I have collected)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Flemming wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »

I have 9 including Shakaar frozen. (Never realized how many Bajorans I have collected)

Same. If I wind up getting Mirror Landry this week, along with the new Vosk and a shared crew next week, I'll have 26 fully leveled 4* and 5* crew for the faction portion. I had no idea so many non-Bajorans had the Bajoran trait, mainly the several Sisko, Odo and Rom variants.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    is Pulaski a canon version? or do we get more DB original collection options?
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    is Pulaski a canon version? or do we get more DB original collection options?

Falling down a turbolift shaft Pulaski.........
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vosk cool too bad he wasn’t the 5* though
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Vosk cool too bad he wasn’t the 5* though

they totally should have switched Vosk and Pulaski for the 4* and 5*
  • guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    More factions.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    dhrl7z33pyz6.png

...does anyone else use Victorian Pulaski an awful awful awful lot still? whatever you think about the character, in game she is still mighty good for a 4/4 DIP isn't she?

I use her quite a lot, including on the DIP/MED shuttle slots in the current event.
  • das411 wrote: »
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    dhrl7z33pyz6.png

...does anyone else use Victorian Pulaski an awful awful awful lot still? whatever you think about the character, in game she is still mighty good for a 4/4 DIP isn't she?

I use her quite a lot, including on the DIP/MED shuttle slots in the current event.

Her Dip is highest base stat of any super rare and beats some legendaries