Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Neutral Representation - 04/11

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Neutral Representation (Mega-Event Part 2)
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Rura Penthe Commandant 5* (New), Captive Bashir 4* (New), and KDF Gowron 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/11 until Monday 04/15 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Gladiator Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 04/18.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Thrax 5* (Existing)

Event Factions: Federation, Klingon Empire, Cardassian

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Bashir, Gowron, and crew with the “prisoner” or “interrogator” traits.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg! A new Bashir and a new Spock! Are we sure this is April and not December cause it sure sounds like Christmas.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they changed Spock's name to match the existing Gladiator McCoy.
  • Scruffy Bashir! And so happy about Gladiator Spock. I love some TOS love
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I finally have a reason to work on Gowron - although I suspect that even at X3 he'll be weaker than most of the bonus crew.
  • robownage wrote: »
    I guess I finally have a reason to work on Gowron - although I suspect that even at X3 he'll be weaker than most of the bonus crew.

I don’t even own him. I’ve airlocked him every time. I have Chancellor Gowron though.
  • Unfortunately Chancellor Gowron’s stats are all in proficiency so my 1/5 copy is useless on shuttles
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately Chancellor Gowron’s stats are all in proficiency so my 1/5 copy is useless on shuttles

fs2ngk3r0utz.png
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    oooooh gladiator spock.......If he is a sci/sec plus a 3rd stat I have a bunch of dil to spend
    edited April 2019
    robownage wrote: »

No because he will have the 3x bonus. 641 Diplomacy with the triple bonus is 1923. For your other crew with only 2x bonus they would have to have 962 Diplomacy without starbase bonuses to be better. Only ones I know like that are multi-star legendaries. Maybe you have lots of them I do not know your crew but many will not.
    Let’s fly!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

No because he will have the 3x bonus. 641 Diplomacy with the triple bonus is 1923. For your other crew with only 2x bonus they would have to have 962 Diplomacy without starbase bonuses to be better. Only ones I know like that are multi-star legendaries. Maybe you have lots of them I do not know your crew but many will not.

KDF Gowron at 3X is better than Chancellor Gowron at 2x for both COM and DIP
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll give you $100 if you make Spock SEC/DIP heavy. Literally.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Mintakan Troi gets close out of non-legendaries but will still be behind KDF Gowron. Actually, on my crew Gowron will only be behind an immortal Cornwell; all my other prisoners and interrogators (4/4*s and 1/5*s) are farther yet behind than Troi.
  • Wow. Looks like I'll be buying a lot of boosts before then
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like my Gowron will finally stop chilling at level 1...he was not high on the priority list to level up previously.
  • Gladiator McCoy is a SEC/MED two skiller.

Gladiator Spock should be SEC/SCI since we don't have many with those two. And because it's Spock the stats should be higher than the others with those two traits :)
  • Gladiator McCoy is a SEC/MED two skiller.

Gladiator Spock should be SEC/SCI since we don't have many with those two. And because it's Spock the stats should be higher than the others with those two traits :)

That is my thought pretty much exactly. Would not mind a third stat too, but I think SEC/SCI is a lock.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Flemming wrote: »

True, but for the 2 main skills and overall, Chancellor is still slightly better.

Raw Skill numbers include 2x bonus for Chancellor and 3x bonus for KDF.

4pa8rbp1qdqd.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

True, but for the 2 main skills and overall, Chancellor is still slightly better.

4pa8rbp1qdqd.jpeg

When both are FF, sure. How many people have him FF or even at 2/5* through 4/5*, though? The incremental value of added stars is awful low for most people.

4pa8rbp1qdqd.jpeg

You mean 1588 and 1518 for Chancellor Gowron not 1.588 and 1.518. The 1588 and 1518 are only for 5/5 Chancellor Gowron which very few would have compared to a 4/4 KDF Gowron.
    Let’s fly!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie Squirrel was only clearing up a not quite accurate statement about the strength of those 2 cards. Gosh, this constant "not many people have this or that" by the always same peeps is a) tiring, b) considering the tiny amount of STT players posting here pure speculation and c) especially in the case of Mister Apollo mainly a reflection of his own playing/spending style. His constant sarcasm/envy about spenders says much.

Personally also in reality I care zero about what others have. Many have much more, many much less. So what! I focus on what I have, my possibilities and make the most out of them. Some here should really focus more on themselves, their own game, would make things much more enjoyable for them ;)

I also wonder if you guys also rate a car on one wheel and without motor or a 5 course dish after the first serving, lol.It doesn´t matter how many have whatever, only the complete "product" itself does.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    KDF Gowron is a card I don't have yet. I also like Spock, so I will be pushing in this event.
    I only have one star on Cardassian Kira, and I kind of want this weeks 5* Klingon, so that's two faction events in a row I am pushing for. Blown all my 3* time boosts, but I do have another 100 packs to open.....
    I also wonder if you guys also rate a car on one wheel and without motor or a 5 course dish after the first serving, lol.It doesn´t matter how many have whatever, only the complete "product" itself does.

Sometimes you can rate a product on minor details. If the starter looks like this, then I would rather go to McDonalds.

40052790_527044591075245_4044936741231001600_n.jpg

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now I've had the chance to look at it from a pure stats perspective, two purples have better max combinations than KDF Gowron (with full bonuses) at 2x:
    - Mintakan Troi's DIP+MED comes in at 3567
    - Tsunkatse Seven's CMD+SEC comes in at 3517

Neither have Gowron's top combination at 3x of CMD+DIP (3505). There are, however, six golds who beat him out there - and two are also receiving full bonus (Rura Penthe Commandant, Thrax - though most will likely have him at two stars, where I doubt he will top Gowron on that combination). The other's are The Prophet, Krenim Guest Paris, Borg Queen and Prince Bashir.

He might not be quite as useless as I thought after all, depending on what you already have.
    I am really looking forward to this event.
    lf2y6dgfqb7c.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • pbertpbert ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

4pa8rbp1qdqd.jpeg

This is unrelated to actual value for the event. An AND node takes 1/4 of the second skill, so their top shuttle combos are:

Chancellor (DIP + SEC): 1967.5
    KDF (DIP + COM): 2204.25

Edited to fix quotation formatting

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about time Gladiator Spock joined the game. Gladiator McCoy needs someone to gripe at on my daily shuttles, and Dress Uniform Scotty is just too liquored up to care what McCoy is ranting about. Spock will listen though. :)

I like going on Scotty's shuttles.
    Intentionally Left Blank