Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Neutral Representation - 04/11

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    a7bz9oau8731.jpg

Something wrong with my first event pack pull just now...

If you had either Gowron or Bashir in one of those purple beholds, then it's not wrong, just unusual.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    a7bz9oau8731.jpg

crazy, i got almost identical pull, except there was a Gowron where Worf is, and a 3* where APU is.

Has anyone got anything besides Gowron yet? I pulled 2 packs and got 2 (unwanted) Gowrons.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    a7bz9oau8731.jpg

If you had either Gowron or Bashir in one of those purple beholds, then it's not wrong, just unusual.

Yah my guess is that Worf was a behold with one of the event crew as an option and we're either being deceived or they didn't even notice. The behold with an event crew option has happened to me three times in the past
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    The expression on the Bashir art is fine, but it looks like the artist tried to “white” him up. His skin tone is lightened, his nose looks more European, his cheekbones are different. It’s off putting.

Hmm I dont see all that. His nose and cheekbones look about the same to me. His skin tone might be slightly lighter but I think that is just cause the source pic the drawing was based on was Bashir in shadow or grey light and the artist was trying to make him look more like what he would in brighter light. I definitely do not see any trying to make him look more Caucasian.

not only is he at least half-European, but Arabs are also part of Caucasian race lol.
  • That SCI proficiency on Spock is interesting.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    That SCI proficiency on Spock is interesting.

They've been doing super low proficiency on new crew quite a bit lately so it's not totally surprising... seems like if a card is meant to be great in base stats they're doing useless rolls more and more lately

Mambo Picard is a good example with that 18-70 roll on science
  • crazy, i got almost identical pull, except there was a Gowron where Worf is, and a 3* where APU is.

Has anyone got anything besides Gowron yet? I pulled 2 packs and got 2 (unwanted) Gowrons.

4 packs had 1 Bashir, 1 Commandant, 2 Gowrons and a 4* behold with non-event characters.

Seems to be working.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    That SCI proficiency on Spock is interesting.

They've been doing super low proficiency on new crew quite a bit lately so it's not totally surprising... seems like if a card is meant to be great in base stats they're doing useless rolls more and more lately

I'd rather have crew be great for shuttles or gauntlet, rather than so-so for both. A higher base (with equal max score) should also result in better voyage stats too.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would try it, but I don't need Gowron, so I won't risk it. If the 4* crew were part of a behold, I'd do it all the time.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it took me three or four pulls to get Bashir, with Gowrons from the others. I’d be grumpy, but the last several faction events have been good to me with dropping the new crew the first time out.
  • Pleasantly surprised Bashir was MED-SEC-DIP: was expecting DIP-MED shuttle crew.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan, Thrax's SEC proficiency is showing as 303 again in the announcement for this event.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a great episode. Never turn your back on a Breen.
    Let’s fly!
  • If Captive Bashir is from In Purgatory's Shaddow, and it looks like he is... why is he listed under the Timelines Originals collection?
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Just saw the full art in the cryovault, without the 'upgrade' button in the way:

4hxll1vm704e.png

I hadn't realized they've got him hiding the makeshift crowbar under one foot - A nice little detail to include!

(I mean, in the episode he hides it a little more effectively, but that wouldn't exactly add much to the artwork... Hopefully the guards in Timelines aren't observant. .)

Unfortunately it looks like he has stepped in poop.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If Captive Bashir is from In Purgatory's Shaddow, and it looks like he is... why is he listed under the Timelines Originals collection?

If you notice something that you think may be an error, but benefits you and everybody else in the game... don't say anything shhhhhhh.

Edit: Ahem, of course we always report these things through the proper channels.
  • edited April 2019
    If Captive Bashir is from In Purgatory's Shaddow, and it looks like he is... why is he listed under the Timelines Originals collection?

Possibly a sign there will be some twist to the event story line?

Since I'm nowhere near completing that collection, I'm not complaining!

[ETA: Looks like Captive Bashir completes my third tier for Timelines Originals. Nice.]
  • Using my self-imposed limit of 3 pulls, I came up bupkis on Bashir drops. So he'll have to sit at 3/4 for a while. The good news is I got 2 Commandants and this Begold. I took the admiral since I don't want another 1/5 on my roster right now.
    sgzb5baa5qww.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using my self-imposed limit of 3 pulls, I came up bupkis on Bashir drops. So he'll have to sit at 3/4 for a while. The good news is I got 2 Commandants and this Begold. I took the admiral since I don't want another 1/5 on my roster right now.
    sgzb5baa5qww.jpg

Poor pajama man never gets any love.
    Let’s fly!
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had enough Dil saved up for four pulls. Wanted one Bashir so I could immortalize with thresholds. Got two bug-eyes Gowrons (already inmortal) and two Commondants (now I regret not making a play for rank last week).

Thats RNG for you.
  • are we not getting some shuttle missiosn prior to the event like usual? No ingame message for this event in my inbox.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    are we not getting some shuttle missiosn prior to the event like usual? No ingame message for this event in my inbox.

They sent out a message with Cardassian missions.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Apologies if this is a repetitive question but does changeling bashir count as a bashir and get a small bonus multiplier this event?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Apologies if this is a repetitive question but does changeling bashir count as a bashir and get a small bonus multiplier this event?

Yes he should, he has done in the past, although if you have RAF Bashir and Mirror Phlox, I'm not sure he would be worth unfreezing.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt Mirror Phlox will go on shuttles, he doesn’t have a good base.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan, Thrax's SEC proficiency is showing as 303 again in the announcement for this event.

/facepalm and selfslap
  • I doubt Mirror Phlox will go on shuttles, he doesn’t have a good base.

He has the #3 MED base (now #4 with the addition of Captive Bashir) among all Super Rare crew. I think he would still make shuttles for a lot of people.
  • Using my self-imposed limit of 3 pulls, I came up bupkis on Bashir drops. So he'll have to sit at 3/4 for a while. The good news is I got 2 Commandants and this Begold. I took the admiral since I don't want another 1/5 on my roster right now.
    sgzb5baa5qww.jpg

I love Admiral in Arena. Her and Scotty start things right.