Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Neutral Representation - 04/11

12346»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drone_one wrote: »
    It is probably just a coincidence, but EVERY failed shuttle I've had this event has had the Borg Queen on board. I have removed her from duty pending an investigation.

Anyone else noticing an issue with Her High Evilness?

Working fine for me.

And me. My failures have been 85% or lower odds Shuttles, even Boosted.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody else hoping that Picard's dialog at the start is a hint for the final week?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is probably just a coincidence, but EVERY failed shuttle I've had this event has had the Borg Queen on board. I have removed her from duty pending an investigation.

Anyone else noticing an issue with Her High Evilness?

Hmm, mine is working fine. What percentage are you getting on the Borg Queen missions? Are you using her for the Com + Dip slot or for a Dip + Sec spot?
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues with the Queen here. I think I have failed only one mission total, with all percentages over 85%.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My percentages are all in the 90s. I've stopped running time boosts because I have no fear of losing out on the 5*.