Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Neutral Representation - 04/11

Comments

• pbertpbert ✭✭✭
    pbert wrote: »
    True, but for the 2 main skills and overall, Chancellor is still slightly better.

Raw Skill numbers include 2x bonus for Chancellor and 3x bonus for KDF.

4pa8rbp1qdqd.jpeg

This is unrelated to actual value for the event. An AND node takes 1/4 of the second skill, so their top shuttle combos are:

Chancellor (DIP + SEC): 1967.5
    KDF (DIP + COM): 2204.25

Edited to fix quotation formatting

Did anyone factor in that they have different secondary skills and that both combinations are likely to appear in the event? So... It would be better to have both. Problem solved. B)

Yeah, I didn't really want to get into why comparing the two isn't very productive. I guess if you are one of a few players (if you exist?) who have both at lv 1 and can only upgrade one this discussion is useful, but otherwise...

I more wanted to point out that the game mechanics were being misrepresented. When a player has to

a.) Go to a player maintained wiki
    b.) Dig through 100s of forum posts
    OR
    c.) Track shuttle data and reverse engineer the formula

to find out how shuttles work, I think we should try to keep misleading info about the mechanics to a minimum around here.
  • Guys, sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but what do all these numbers mean? I know when you level up a character their stats go up, similarly when you add a star, they go up again.
    What are these seemingly mental bonus numbers that double or triple the value?

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but what do all these numbers mean? I know when you level up a character their stats go up, similarly when you add a star, they go up again.
    What are these seemingly mental bonus numbers that double or triple the value?

They are the bonus for being bonus crew. If it is actual event crew, the bonus is 3x. If they are a variant of bonus crew or have the bonus trait, it is 2x

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. So let's say you have 1701 Jadzia Dax and her science is about 800. If she is the event crew for an event, she will get a triple bonus. Her 800 science becomes 2400. Now let's say the next week the event crew is Princess Jadzia. 1701 Jadzia Dax is not the event crew but she is event related because she is a variant of Princess Jadzia. So as a variant of event crew she will get a double bonus. Her 800 science would be 1600 science for the event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Silly question : will Prince Bashir count as a Bashir variant?
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly question : will Prince Bashir count as a Bashir variant?

He is a Bashir variant.
  • Scruffy Bashir AND Gladiator Spock? Merry Christmas me!
    (Sounds like I'll be running through my dilithium stash in the very near future...)
  • edited April 2019
    Silly question : will Prince Bashir count as a Bashir variant?

Based on his gear, the in-game explanation for "Prince Bashir" is that it's definitely our Bashir (who's this Doran fellow?) who happened to be enjoying an "Arabian Nights" holo-program.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Another faction event thou? feels like we have had them or at least part of them on the last 3 events, unless I missed one lol
  • Can wait for gladiator Spock, hopefully his stats are great and if they are hopefully I can pull him from a pack, though I dislike them. Much prefer 6500 guaranteed packs lol.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His soundbyte should be “I am Sparticus”
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question is always asked but I forget the response. Does Changeling Bashir get a bonus?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question is always asked but I forget the response. Does Changeling Bashir get a bonus?

I hope so; I just leveled him.
    I’m still waiting.
  • edited April 2019
    Ordinarily, I'm not sure if he does?
    In this event at least, seems like it world be especially fitting for him to count, since Captive Bashir will literally be the exact version the changeling replaced.
    He has in past Bashir events. Everyone on DS9 thought he was Bashir till the real Bashir sent a message. Odo dropped the ball on that one.
    Let’s fly!
    And he let the Changeling operate on Sisko.
  • What does KDF stand for?
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingon Defense Force
  • And he let the Changeling operate on Sisko.

I bet Odo never lived that down.
  • This question is always asked but I forget the response. Does Changeling Bashir get a bonus?

Same here Damar. What about it @Shan ?
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was answered by (HGH)Apollo, but yes, Changeling Bashir is a Bashir variant with the changeling trait. Same goes for Changeling Martok.
    Thanks, it’s what I assumed.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I’ve been suggesting this for nearly 2 years now & this Mega Event is perfect for this addition.
    aygy1nzr16ib.jpg
    xcbaq4p9ieo4.jpeg
    hn1ly799pbvu.jpg
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1471/image-inside-2-crew-female-starfleet-alien-needed-to-bridge-the-gap-in-cadet-missions#latest
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • This question is always asked but I forget the response. Does Changeling Bashir get a bonus?

This was answered by (HGH)Apollo, but yes, Changeling Bashir is a Bashir variant with the changeling trait. Same goes for Changeling Martok.

Thanks for the confirmation.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
    Well unless DB changes Changling Bashir having bonus. I think I remember some talk they might from last Bashir event.
    Let’s fly!
  • guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    [quote
  • The
    Yep. So let's say you have 1701 Jadzia Dax and her science is about 800. If she is the event crew for an event, she will get a triple bonus. Her 800 science becomes 2400. Now let's say the next week the event crew is Princess Jadzia. 1701 Jadzia Dax is not the event crew but she is event related because she is a variant of Princess Jadzia. So as a variant of event crew she will get a double bonus. Her 800 science would be 1600 science for the event.

That helps a lot, sort of! Looks like I will be working hard just to get the 3 free Prisoner Bashir this event then. Ah well, at least I won't be burning chrons this weekend!

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir looks pretty solid - actually looks like Alexander Siddig, unlike several of the other versions already in the game.