Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Neutral Representation - 04/11

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt Mirror Phlox will go on shuttles, he doesn’t have a good base.

He has the #3 MED base (now #4 with the addition of Captive Bashir) among all Super Rare crew. I think he would still make shuttles for a lot of people.

Depends how many MED slots there are.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

He has the #3 MED base (now #4 with the addition of Captive Bashir) among all Super Rare crew. I think he would still make shuttles for a lot of people.

Admittedly I don't think I have used him yet for shuttle duty but then again I only have him at 3/4 and he still challenges Changeling Bashir fully fused for MED, although Security is lacking.

But for purples and people with limited crew he's not a bad MED option and just further supports the fact that the usefulness of Changeling Bashir isn't that great.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on your other MED crew and how many MED and MED/SEC slots there are. Even without any starbase/collection bonuses, his event MED when immortal is 1604. The only 5* crew that can beat him on a straight MED seat are Cornwell at 2/5*, Mirror Troi at 4/5*, Warship EMA at 1/5*, Darth Bashir at 1/5*, AF Bashir at 4/5*, 007 Bashir at 5/5*, and the Keeper at 5/5*. People are more likely to have RAF Bashir (who is only better than Phlox at 4/4*) and even Captive Bashir needs to be 2/4* with his 3x bonus to be ahead of Phlox.

If there are multiple MED seats, my guess is that most people who started playing after Darth Bashir’s mega might only have access to Captive Bashir and maybe RAF Bashir...in that case, Phlox would definitely see some action before Captive Bashir can be fused past 1/4*. Especially if this event is set up like the one where we needed multiple copies of T’Rul or Laborer Spock to fill all the ENG seats with bonus crew or the one where there were a ton of SCI seats and only Survivalist Kirk had a bonus.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

Depends on your other MED crew and how many MED and MED/SEC slots there are. Even without any starbase/collection bonuses, his event MED when immortal is 1604. The only 5* crew that can beat him on a straight MED seat are Cornwell at 2/5*, Mirror Troi at 4/5*, Warship EMA at 1/5*, Darth Bashir at 1/5*, AF Bashir at 4/5*, 007 Bashir at 5/5*, and the Keeper at 5/5*. People are more likely to have RAF Bashir (who is only better than Phlox at 4/4*) and even Captive Bashir needs to be 2/4* with his 3x bonus to be ahead of Phlox.

If there are multiple MED seats, my guess is that most people who started playing after Darth Bashir’s mega might only have access to Captive Bashir and maybe RAF Bashir...in that case, Phlox would definitely see some action before Captive Bashir can be fused past 1/4*. Especially if this event is set up like the one where we needed multiple copies of T’Rul or Laborer Spock to fill all the ENG seats with bonus crew or the one where there were a ton of SCI seats and only Survivalist Kirk had a bonus.

We have a lot of MED potential bonus crew options so they probably won't stack the shuttles that way. If they do, then whoever has lots of MED will place high. If not, a lot of MED will be sitting on the sidelines waiting for bonus shuttles to be launched.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    /facepalm and selfslap

Wow, this is like, every morning, for me.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    m3eopseejtv1.png

For me he’s the 5th best event crew that has med, we’ll see.

We have a lot of MED potential bonus crew options so they probably won't stack the shuttles that way. If they do, then whoever has lots of MED will place high. If not, a lot of MED will be sitting on the sidelines waiting for bonus shuttles to be launched.

Perhaps. The prevalence of Cornwell and Darth Bashir definitely make a MED-heavy event less frightening of a possibility than it might otherwise be.
    edited April 2019
    Having the EMA (and immortal helps) Cornwell could easily be called away for DIP duty
    by my numbers he would be 3rd or 4th best option depending on where I need to put Cornwell
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg
    NB I only have Gowron at 2/4 hence his low DIP bonus number and thus increasing the likelihood I will be using Cornwell for a DIP slot instead of MED.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Having the EMA (and immortal helps) Cornwell could easily be called away for DIP duty
    by my numbers he would be 3rd or 4th best option depending on where I need to put Cornwell
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg
    NB I only have Gowron at 2/4 hence his low DIP bonus number and thus increasing the likelihood I will be using Cornwell for a DIP slot instead of MED.

Did you make that spreadsheet?
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to put both Pulaski’s on a Voyage because everyone better was event crew
    edited April 2019
    Having the EMA (and immortal helps) Cornwell could easily be called away for DIP duty
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg

yep, based on a suggestion from another forum member about listing event crew to help plan for events, it's still quite a manual process I am sure I could make it more interactive/automatic but that would be a work in progress.
    edited April 2019
    I had to put both Pulaski’s on a Voyage because everyone better was event crew

This is where I say oh fiddlesticks just realised my voyage was med heavy....

guess I'll be doing an instant recall just before event start SMH.

Oh well could have been worse 1.30 recall time hopefully won't lose too much dilithium I could probably do most of the kick start without them. Then use dilithium afterwards.
  • Having the EMA (and immortal helps) Cornwell could easily be called away for DIP duty
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg

yep, based on a suggestion from another forum member about listing event crew to help plan for events, it's still quite a manual process I am sure I could make it more interactive/automatic but that would be a work in progress.

It might be useful to start with the crew stats sheet from the "STT Crew lvl 100 stats" google sheet, since it has traits for each crew. then have input fields for you to indicate the traits for a given event, and auto-build the table of crew priority ranked based on attributes. I believe I remember google sheets has functions to build ranked tables, so seems feasible.
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg

Ah ok. It's nice. I thought maybe you have your crew in one tab and in another type in event traits etc and it populated automatically.
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg

It might be useful to start with the crew stats sheet from the "STT Crew lvl 100 stats" google sheet, since it has traits for each crew. then have input fields for you to indicate the traits for a given event, and auto-build the table of crew priority ranked based on attributes. I believe I remember google sheets has functions to build ranked tables, so seems feasible.

Exactly LOL :)
    edited April 2019
    fk5rkp5q2c85.jpg

I think this is what I will plan to do in the future the problem is for crew I have at different fusion levels e.g. Gowron 2/4 and Phlox 3/4 are at lower fusion levels, the same would also apply to legendaries.

so perhaps an app querying the STT Wiki might be an option but that I would need to learn to do.

• I think this is what I will plan to do in the future the problem is for crew I have at different fusion levels e.g. Gowron 2/4 and Phlox 3/4 are at lower fusion levels, the same would also apply to legendaries.

so perhaps an app querying the STT Wiki might be an option but that I would need to learn to do.

I hear you
    But maybe just base your spreadsheet on everyone being FF/FE. Then just make note of the ones that aren't.
    o8r6gi0oma1m.jpg

Perhaps. The prevalence of Cornwell and Darth Bashir definitely make a MED-heavy event less frightening of a possibility than it might otherwise be.

I think they did a good job of mixing in MED seats so far. If you have it you can use it, if you are limited, you can get around it. It might just be me but overall, I like the seat arrangements for this event.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Apologies if this is a repetitive question but does changeling bashir count as a bashir and get a small bonus multiplier this event?

Yes he should, he has done in the past, although if you have RAF Bashir and Mirror Phlox, I'm not sure he would be worth unfreezing.

Thanks so much! Did some stat comparisons and yea changeling bashir isnt worth unfreezing

I think they did a good job of mixing in MED seats so far. If you have it you can use it, if you are limited, you can get around it. It might just be me but overall, I like the seat arrangements for this event.

100% agreed! Cornwell, Darth Bashir, and the Warship EMA are all helping and I am sure I will find a place for Captive Bashir once he gets that last star and some clothes to wear.
  • I doubt Mirror Phlox will go on shuttles, he doesn’t have a good base.

100% agreed! Cornwell, Darth Bashir, and the Warship EMA are all helping and I am sure I will find a place for Captive Bashir once he gets that last star and some clothes to wear.

I'm still feeling the pain from missing most of the Cornwell mega (off travelling) and I don't have Warship EMA. Captive Bashir had to start pulling his weight early: took his first shuttle seat at 2/4, and left without his shirt...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Troi is seeing alot of action for me. Both of them in fact as I have two

I did 2 pulls and got 2 Gowrons but even as 3/4 Captain Bashir is pretty useful. At least I finally cleared the Diplomat collection with Gowron. I need 1 more Bashir to clear the Augment collection.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with about the missions for this event, I haven’t pulled any additional Bashir’s, prisoners or interrogators out of the vault and I’m sending my 4K shuttles at 85% or higher.

I did two pack pulls, got a Gowron on the first try which was no help but got Bashir on the second so happy there too.
  • edited April 2019
    Currently at the best rates for 4k shuttles I can recall, using three star skill boosts all four are at 98%, were I not busy this weekend I might have made a punt for top 1k with time boosts instead, but as it is I should hit threshold Sunday using just 3* boosts which is a nice change.
  • I'm really happy with my initial investment in the first wave of prison premium packs. Troi, O brien, and the Mirror Phlox I all pulled are puling their weight, along with the crew I won from the previous events. I'm getting nice, high percentages on all my shuttles and not getting punished by using time reductions on some instead of stat boosts. Pretty relaxing in comparison to last week's Hybrid event.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is probably just a coincidence, but EVERY failed shuttle I've had this event has had the Borg Queen on board. I have removed her from duty pending an investigation.

Anyone else noticing an issue with Her High Evilness?
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    It is probably just a coincidence, but EVERY failed shuttle I've had this event has had the Borg Queen on board. I have removed her from duty pending an investigation.

Anyone else noticing an issue with Her High Evilness?

Working fine for me.