Home The Bridge
Options

Where Are You in the Campaign?

Comments

• Options
    [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    Those of you who have completed the campaign or on level 99, did you use Dilithium to open up some of them?

I’ve completed dailies everyday and I’m only at 95!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those of you who have completed the campaign or on level 99, did you use Dilithium to open up some of them?

AFAIK the furthest anyone should be at this point is Tier 99 unless they used dilithium or had a bugged day of dailies (where you basically get double dailies).

I'm VIP 14, have done all dailies every day from the start and am Tier 99.
  • Options
    I've only got the very last tier to go
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

I had two days of bugged dailies and so recieved double accolades those days.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭

I had two days of bugged dailies and so recieved double accolades those days.

Ah, cool. Thanks for letting me know.

I was concerned that a bug had stolen some accolades from me!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 95 today, so should hit 99.5 tomorrow. So only need to log in once after tomorrow to finish.

I will be using the cite for 2/5 Delta Flyer Torres, I may also buy another two cites with honor. She is currently my third best engineer and this will put her on par with Etana Jol and Ru'afo,. She will help with engineering based voyages where my biggest hole is.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I needed that citation for Mobile Doc so I bought may way to the rest about a week and a half ago.

• Options

No. No di. Im at 99 claimed, will clear 200 needed to complete at reset in 5 min. Some of my fleetmates are at 94-95. Those of us clearing 100 upon reset will have 5 days of nothing, while those at 94-95 can still complete by thurs end of campaign. It was designed this way to give different players opportunity to reach 100. High lvl players get more per day rewarded. There is some wiggle room.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I am at lvl96. Now what to do with my citation when I get it? Add it to Leland or to someone else.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ham at lvl96. Now what to do with my citation when I get it? Add it to Leland or to someone else.

Watch your Inventory cap, my friend. ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I ham at lvl96. Now what to do with my citation when I get it? Add it to Leland or to someone else.

For some reason my inventory cap stays around 800 and does not go up. I do not know what I am doing differently than others. I suspect that maybe people who go above 1000 are people who try to have every item so they can be first to immortalize a crewperson. Or perhaps people that try to farm every possible galaxy event item and never run out of them. I do not know.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason my inventory cap stays around 800 and does not go up. I do not know what I am doing differently than others. I suspect that maybe people who go above 1000 are people who try to have every item so they can be first to immortalize a crewperson. Or perhaps people that try to farm every possible galaxy event item and never run out of them. I do not know.

I am the same. In fact, I checked my inventory this morning and I had 808 items. I've claimed everything in the campaign and I'm now at 819
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hmm checked my inventory again and I went from 817 before campaign to 841 after. I do not think I have been able to use a single campaign item from the item boxes but have not paid attention to what they were exactly enough to say for sure. I also purchased about 20 of the 90k credit pulls which also may habe added to items. I may have to replicate away some items if recent trend of increase in items continues. I will have to monitor.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDEA: as possible exercise for those of us who bought the premium tier, would it be fun to start a thread where people can post a small roster of possible candidates for their 5* citation, as a kind of hybrid forum party/advice thing? If so, in which forum would that best be located?
  • Options
    I will use my citations to immortalize crew, I have Captain Spock FFFE, but will probably buy the premium anyway.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 96. I should be done tomorrow.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished tier 99 today. Will complete100 tomorrow (all with no dilithium).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Finished this morning.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished just now.
  • Options
    Finished.
    Used 5* to immortalize Thrax.
    4* will probably go to Guinan.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Finished with several days to spare. Max achievement points every day. Looking forward to the "all-Spock" Campaign!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of these wasted accolades!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I've haven't received a single Campaign reward for 24 hours, I'm going through withdrawals!

With all the merit rewards, I've done at least 1 merit pull per day during the campaign. Gotta break that habit for a few days or I'll be wiped out.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've haven't received a single Campaign reward for 24 hours, I'm going through withdrawals!

With all the merit rewards, I've done at least 1 merit pull per day during the campaign. Gotta break that habit for a few days or I'll be wiped out.

I suppose I could do something similar, my assumption at this point is that 40K merits is enough for reserve purposes?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I forgot you like to hoard merits - I'd say you're safe! :) I'm sitting on about 5k now, but it wouldn't take much to drop into can't-buy-transmissions territory.
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    I miss it today!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

I feel the same way. Campaigns have reinvigorated dailies. Without them, the dailies feel routine again.
  • Options
    Perhaps DB could add some tiers beyond 100, with honor as the rewards? Even a token amount (100 per tier?) would be awesome