Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Finish the map (Soon (Not Soon™))
    * Max all faction reputation (Very Soon™)
    * Finish all 1+2+3*s (Soon-ish™)
    * Play an Expedition event (somewhen between Very Soon™ and End of Time)
    * Finish and freeze Shinzon without citations (perhaps before the End of Time but probably not)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • 1. Immortalize all available 4* crew.
    2. Finish all collections.
    3. Immortalize one 5* variant of all main cast characters.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Top 25 finish
    2. 10 hr voyages w/o refresh
    3. Max out starbase
    4. Obtain Furious Kes (waiting for portal update)
    5. Finish immortalizing all purples (waiting for portal update)
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I didn’t realize so many people were thirsty to First to Max. That is a real rat race!

- Get Cheesecake Seven

Wouldn't it be interesting if Cheesecake Seven was already in the game, but a hidden easter egg that required players to use the 4* U.S.S. Voyager as their ship, set Ensign Kim, Emergency Medical Hologram MKI, and Seven in Blue as the bridge crew, and then perform a scan at a specific location?

That would be very cool...but it's too complex for db 😁🤦‍♂️
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I didn’t realize so many people were thirsty to First to Max. That is a real rat race!

- Get Cheesecake Seven

Wouldn't it be interesting if Cheesecake Seven was already in the game, but a hidden easter egg that required players to use the 4* U.S.S. Voyager as their ship, set Ensign Kim, Emergency Medical Hologram MKI, and Seven in Blue as the bridge crew, and then perform a scan at a specific location?

Not really, I know of at least one easter egg already in the game that functions pretty much exactly like what I've described ;)
  • ByloBand wrote: »

- Get Cheesecake Seven

Not really, I know of at least one easter egg already in the game that functions pretty much exactly like what I've described ;)

Yeah but that's an item...the way db is they'd mess it up lol. Although is there a mini game that goes along with finding that certain something?
  • If she was already in the game as an Easter Egg, she'd still show up in the Cryo Vault, wouldn't she?
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    evolved janeway did not show in cryo at first
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    evolved janeway did not show in cryo at first

Did it first show up when someone figured it out and fused her?
    Farewell 🖖
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone fused her (and FTM happened too) before she ever showed up in the vault.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    My goals in this game keep evolving, which I think is natural. These are the ones I'm working on now, which should keep me busy at least through the end of the year:

1. Make 10-hour voyages regularly (I've only done it 5 times so far).
    2. Finish remaining skill-reward collections -- Spit & Bailing Wire (Jury Rigger) and A New Challenger Approaches (Gauntlet Legendaries)
    3. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway all done; still need Kirk, Archer, and . . . Burnham, I guess)
    4. Immortalize a legendary of every top-two skill set:

Done: CMD-DIP, CMD-SCI, CMD-SEC, DIP-CMD, ENG-CMD, ENG-SEC, ENG-DIP, SEC-CMD, MED-CMD, MED-SEC, MED-DIP, SCI-ENG, SCI-CMD, SCI-DIP
    Need:
    - CMD-ENG (Plan is to cite up Braxton)
    - CMD-MED (No option available)
    - DIP-SEC (Plan is to cite up Quinn or Dahar Master Kang)
    - DIP-MED (Plan is to cite up Humbled Archer)
    - DIP-ENG (Plan is to cite up Bridge Officer Number One)
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway)
    - ENG-SCI (Plan is to win more copies of the Caretaker in Gauntlet)
    - ENG-MED (Hoping for the White Rabbit to come my way)
    - SEC-SCI (Plan is to cite up Gladiator Spock or Klingon Janeway)
    - SEC-MED (Plan is to cite up Tactical Officer Neelix)
    - SEC-ENG (Plan is to cite up Saboteur Garak)
    - SEC-DIP (Plan is to add a star to Covert Operative Leland or cite up Musketeer Picard)
    - MED-SCI (Plan is to cite up Dr. Katharine Pulaski)
    - MED-ENG (Hoping for Imprinted Archer or a new crew with better stats to come my way)
    - SCI-MED (Plan is to cite up The Keeper or hope for Phlox au Naturel/Juliana Tainer to come my way)
    - SCI-SEC (Plan is to cite up Away Team Saru or hope for Gary Seven to come my way)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    my uncle died yesterday so my attentions are kind of divided right now

Sorry for your loss...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Nothing really. Done everything except win an event (best finish is 4th) and I am not going to spend a couple thousand dollars on dil just to do that. Got my 2 wish list cards, TOS #1 and Nomad, so now I just hang out with my fleeties and have fun. :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I forgot. Get a copy of Commodore Matt Decker without spending more than $10. This may prove impossible.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. FE Super Rare of every main character. Just mop up at the moment, I'm finishing up Author Jake Sisko and Cadet Crusher, and waiting for a Tilly and Pulaski. (Long term I want all of these FF so I can properly freeze/unfreeze for events.)

2. Next is ensuring two of ever main character, preferably with different primary skills. This would also include my legendaries.

3. My newest goal is to have a FFFE legendary for each skill. I just FF my first legendary this week, Saboteur Garak. Granted, I could have FF four mega legendaries instead with those citations, but I don't mind taking my time if it means focusing on characters I like. Science Officer Spock is next.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

Bucket list item #1: check ☑️

Now get some cites added to help with item #2.
    edited August 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

This is true, and honestly that has kind of become my new primary goal as well as once I made the decision to go for Indulgent Seven, she is my new #1 priority for immortalization, and truthfully from a purely game perspective, she is worth it. We have several good voyage options in the ENG/SCI/MED department now, but to my knowledge Indulgent Seven is the only one with MED as the high score, and therefore a bit of a unicorn. I am positive when I have her immortalized in a month or so my voyage times will get a lot better.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

This is true, and honestly that has kind of become my new primary goal as well as once I made the decision to go for Indulgent Seven, she is my new #1 priority for immortalization, and truthfully from a purely game perspective, she is worth it. We have several good voyage options in the ENG/SCI/MED department now, but to my knowledge Indulgent Seven is the only one with MED as the high score, and therefore a bit of a unicorn. I am positive when I have her immortalized in a month or so my voyage times will get a lot better.

Someone had a nice post earlier this week or maybe last week that listed all the ENG/MED/SCI crew and Imprinted Archer has MED primary with ENG secondary. A few, like Leonardo and Nude Phlox, have SCI primary instead.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

Someone had a nice post earlier this week or maybe last week that listed all the ENG/MED/SCI crew and Imprinted Archer has MED primary with ENG secondary. A few, like Leonardo and Nude Phlox, have SCI primary instead.

I didn't realize how good Imprinted Archer was when he came out. But... I've never got a legendary from a Tuesday pack, so it might not have mattered. I just hope I never see him in a behold with Usurper Lorca and Stranded Quark.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

I didn't realize how good Imprinted Archer was when he came out. But... I've never got a legendary from a Tuesday pack, so it might not have mattered. I just hope I never see him in a behold with Usurper Lorca and Stranded Quark.

I’m totally waiting for Imprinted Archer to show up on my Dabo wheel

• Banjo1012 wrote: »
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

So you can spend 26K Dils to obtain him? :smiley:
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

No. About 7k

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

No. About 7k

I believe you can wait to use the ad dabo spin towards the end of your dabo chase to save thousands of dilithium. Does not seem to be a time that you have to use the ad spin so you can wait. You probably already employ this.
    Let’s fly!
    edited August 2019
    pknexw8ajh2j.png

No. About 7k

I believe you can wait to use the ad dabo spin towards the end of your dabo chase to save thousands of dilithium. Does not seem to be a time that you have to use the ad spin so you can wait. You probably already employ this.

I believe @Paladin 27 has stated the best time to use the free spin is when you are on the second-to-last spin.
  • Okay, Add Indulgent Seven to the list... [heavy sigh]
    I want to become a Dilionaire...