Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Detective Data and Orion Vina that way
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    1) Immortalizing all 4* (I'm relatively close to that one).

2) Being able to reach 10 hours on voyages with every skill combination (not close at all).

3) Maxing out our starbase (another close one, we're at 131 now).

4) Getting these legendaries, for no other reason than the fact that I want them:
    • Arachnia
    • Bell Riots Dax
    • Leonardo da Vinci
    • One
    • Surgeon Pulaski
    • Species 8472
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

2) Being able to reach 10 hours on voyages with every skill combination (not close at all).

4) Getting these legendaries, for no other reason than the fact that I want them:
    • Arachnia
    • Bell Riots Dax
    • Leonardo da Vinci
    • One
    • Surgeon Pulaski
    • Species 8472

Species 8472 is good in gaunlet, so I want him for that reason.

Crew that I want "just because" that are already in the game:
    Usurper Lorca
    Arachnia
    The original Harry Mudd
    Rain Robinson
    Okana

Crew that I want who are not in the game yet:
    Four Lights Picard
    Prime timeline Lorca
    Any Picard from his upcoming series
    Stranded Jett Reno
    "Medical Attention" Reno
    The Red Angel
    Amanda Rogers (who will be crossed off soon)
    Seven of Nine from new Picard series
    Evolved Saru

And now bear with me here... "Press conference" Kirk, which is Willliam Shattner telling Trekkies to get a life. And I want it to be a 1* card so I can put him in the freezer agonizer, then ruthlessly airlock any copies that come along afterward. >:)
    Farewell 🖖
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

• Arachnia
    • Bell Riots Dax
    • Leonardo da Vinci
    • One
    • Surgeon Pulaski
    • Species 8472

Species 8472 is good in gaunlet, so I want him for that reason.

Crew that I want "just because" that are already in the game:
    Usurper Lorca
    Arachnia
    The original Harry Mudd [emphasis added]
    Rain Robinson
    Okana

Crew that I want who are not in the game yet:
    Four Lights Picard
    Prime timeline Lorca
    Any Picard from his upcoming series
    Stranded Jett Reno
    "Medical Attention" Reno
    The Red Angel
    Amanda Rogers (who will be crossed off soon)
    Seven of Nine from new Picard series
    Evolved Saru

And now bear with me here... "Press conference" Kirk, which is Willliam Shattner telling Trekkies to get a life. And I want it to be a 1* card so I can put him in the freezer agonizer, then ruthlessly airlock any copies that come along afterward. >:)

The original Harry Mudd is from TOS but is not in the game, due to issues over image licensing rights with the late actor’s estate, I believe. The only versions of Mudd currently in the game are from DSC:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mudd

I like the Kirk card idea; that was a good sketch on SNL back in the day. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • 1) Immortalizing all 4* (I'm relatively close to that one).

• Arachnia
    • Bell Riots Dax
    • Leonardo da Vinci
    • One
    • Surgeon Pulaski
    • Species 8472

Usurper Lorca

I forgot to add him to the list, but I want him too! And I also forgot Away Team Number One :smile:
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

do you think we'd get him before or after Rocketman Kirk? :)

giphy.gif
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

do you think we'd get him before or after Rocketman Kirk? :)

giphy.gif

In an ideal world, Star Trek: Picard would have a scene where Picard seeks advice from Barclay, who he finds on a holodeck running that very program and Rocket Man Kirk makes it into the game. Sure... It sounds like a stretch. But who would subscribe to All Access to see that?
    Farewell 🖖
  • My main goals are collecting crew. Most wanted at this point are:
    Leonardo da Vinci
    Gary Seven
    Cheesecake Seven
  • z4nbgky165jh.jpg
    This is one.....OH THANK YOU SHAN, THANK YOU. Gets down on my knees and kisses the ground you walk on. Mmm
    Mmm
    Mmmm 😂😂
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    z4nbgky165jh.jpg
    This is one.....OH THANK YOU SHAN, THANK YOU. Gets down on my knees and kisses the ground you walk on. Mmm
    Mmm
    Mmmm 😂😂
    What was Shan's part in this?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • z4nbgky165jh.jpg
    Mmm
    Mmmm 😂😂

Why haven't you levelled him up yet?? You waited until 5/5 before figuring he'd be useful? even if he's a second copy at 4/5 he'd be pretty important for voyages.
  • my brain just exploded
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    z4nbgky165jh.jpg
    Mmm
    Mmmm 😂😂

Why haven't you levelled him up yet?? You waited until 5/5 before figuring he'd be useful? even if he's a second copy at 4/5 he'd be pretty important for voyages.

Let’s also bring up the five partially-leveled 1* crew (that are probably not alone) taking up some of the 370 (!) crew slots....
  • Lol, using him and others for the Squirmish Event. I use the many extra 1stars to use those items to keep me under the dreaded 1000+ Equipment inventory.
  • wdzclccn64wv.jpg
    And there you have it😊
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this was it, accomplished today.

80slyycvlq6k.png

Next I need to figure out who my next project is. Maybe Leo. A short term goal is to finish top 1500 this week. One of my long term goals I to complete the map but this one always seems to fall by the wayside.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Senator Vreenak.

Thanks for the themed pack, DB!

v689ukw1qf3f.png

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    My goals in this game keep evolving, which I think is natural. These are the ones I'm working on now, which should keep me busy at least through the end of the year:

1. Make 10-hour voyages regularly (I've only done it 5 times so far) -- Progressing. Regularly hit 9hrs 30mins. 10 hours or more about 10 times now.
    2. Finish remaining skill-reward collections -- Spit & Bailing Wire (Jury Rigger) and A New Challenger Approaches (Gauntlet Legendaries) - Progressing, but very slowly. Immortalized Guinan. Added a star to Caretaker (now at 3/5). Will soon earn my first Locutus with 20000 gauntlet rounds.
    3. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway all done; still need Kirk, Archer, and . . . Burnham, I guess) - Progressing. FO Burnham immortalized.
    4. Immortalize a legendary of every top-two skill set:

Done: CMD-DIP, CMD-SCI, CMD-SEC, DIP-CMD, ENG-CMD, ENG-SEC, ENG-DIP, SEC-CMD, MED-CMD, MED-SEC, MED-DIP, SCI-ENG, SCI-CMD, SCI-DIP
    Need:
    - CMD-ENG (Plan is to cite up Braxton)
    - CMD-MED (No option available)
    - DIP-SEC (Plan is to cite up Quinn or Dahar Master Kang)
    - DIP-MED (Plan is to cite up Humbled Archer) - Complete. Bartender Guinan immortalized.
    - DIP-ENG (Plan is to cite up Bridge Officer Number One)
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway) - Progressing. Now at 2 stars.
    - ENG-SCI (Plan is to win more copies of the Caretaker in Gauntlet) - Progressing. Now at 3 stars.
    - ENG-MED (Hoping for the White Rabbit to come my way)
    - SEC-SCI (Plan is to cite up Gladiator Spock or Klingon Janeway)
    - SEC-MED (Plan is to cite up Tactical Officer Neelix)
    - SEC-ENG (Plan is to cite up Saboteur Garak)
    - SEC-DIP (Plan is to add a star to Covert Operative Leland or cite up Musketeer Picard) Complete. Leland immortalized.
    - MED-SCI (Plan is to cite up Dr. Katharine Pulaski) - Complete. Q as "God" immortalized.
    - MED-ENG (Hoping for Imprinted Archer or a new crew with better stats to come my way)
    - SCI-MED (Plan is to cite up The Keeper or hope for Phlox au Naturel/Juliana Tainer to come my way or Amanda Rogers)
    - SCI-SEC (Plan is to cite up Away Team Saru or hope for Gary Seven to come my way)

Continuing to track my progress here -- as much for my own edification as anything else. Edits above.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    My goals in this game keep evolving, which I think is natural. These are the ones I'm working on now, which should keep me busy at least through the end of the year:

1. Make 10-hour voyages regularly (I've only done it 5 times so far) -- Progressing. Regularly hit 9hrs 30mins. 10 hours or more about 10 times now.
    2. Finish remaining skill-reward collections -- Spit & Bailing Wire (Jury Rigger) and A New Challenger Approaches (Gauntlet Legendaries) - Progressing, but very slowly. Immortalized Guinan. Added a star to Caretaker (now at 3/5). Will soon earn my first Locutus with 20000 gauntlet rounds.
    3. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway all done; still need Kirk, Archer, and . . . Burnham, I guess) - Progressing. FO Burnham immortalized.

Done: CMD-DIP, CMD-SCI, CMD-SEC, DIP-CMD, ENG-CMD, ENG-SEC, ENG-DIP, SEC-CMD, MED-CMD, MED-SEC, MED-DIP, SCI-ENG, SCI-CMD, SCI-DIP
    Need:
    - DIP-MED (Plan is to cite up Humbled Archer) - Complete. Bartender Guinan immortalized.
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway) - Progressing. Now at 2 stars.
    - ENG-SCI (Plan is to win more copies of the Caretaker in Gauntlet) - Progressing. Now at 3 stars.
    - SEC-DIP (Plan is to add a star to Covert Operative Leland or cite up Musketeer Picard) Complete. Leland immortalized.
    - MED-SCI (Plan is to cite up Dr. Katharine Pulaski) - Complete. Q as "God" immortalized.
    - MED-ENG (Hoping for Imprinted Archer or a new crew with better stats to come my way)
    - SCI-MED (Plan is to cite up The Keeper or hope for Phlox au Naturel/Juliana Tainer to come my way or Amanda Rogers)
    - SCI-SEC (Plan is to cite up Away Team Saru or hope for Gary Seven to come my way)

Continuing to track my progress here -- as much for my own edification as anything else. Edits above.

It’s cool to see your progress. I think you can consider the voyage goal accomplished

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Need:

It’s cool to see your progress. I think you can consider the voyage goal accomplished

Bigger spenders in my fleet tell me that even they can't make 10 hours every time. So if I get to a 50% success rate, that may be sufficient for me to cross it off. I'm getting closer. . . .
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Need:

Bigger spenders in my fleet tell me that even they can't make 10 hours every time. So if I get to a 50% success rate, that may be sufficient for me to cross it off. I'm getting closer. . . .

@Matt_Decker Matt, my 'Tristal' ball says you will get a Matt Decker crew when you least expect it. But as for my goals, i think I have pretty much done everything I set to do.....well there are two things i would love to see and get.....colored tribbles, and a Lefler with her arms down. It gets tiring holding that tiara up all of the time! lol
    Well, cleared two this event, reached level 99 and immortal # 600...only thing left is #1 in an event and I have no desire to spend to do that. Our base is 17 months old and level 120, so I guess pushing it up to max is all that is left until DB raises the bar or releases new features.

zd4hyl08efnv.jpg
    65ck2dqum42a.jpg

You don’t have to spend to win a galaxy

• Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    From critical to nice but I don't care that much:

- Immortalizing a quality gold MED crew member, MED is a major issue in all my voyages. I have hobo Bashir at 1/5 but I want a better option, outside of mega event crew I can maybe take one card to FF a year with the honour I have left so it better be someone that will last me until I quit or the game dies.
    - getting to 8h voyages. Very close but tertiary stats are still too low.
    - A 20h voyage for that sweet honor. Started saving revives for that.
    - Getting all of the gauntlet crew. Without any of them it's painful though. DB, we need more gauntlet crew as event rewards please!
    - Working on collection crew. Chronitons are scarce though, so it's really difficult.
    - Top 25 in a skirmish one day.
    - Getting all missions to 3 stars
    - Getting Ensign Picard and more Picard versions. I don't have any.
  • I achieved a little one the other day that I never thought I would. I finally lasted until the 3 minute time limit in an arena battle. It was such a letdown to see that it counted as a failure though :D
    I achieved a little one the other day that I never thought I would. I finally lasted until the 3 minute time limit in an arena battle. It was such a letdown to see that it counted as a failure though :D

That’s interesting. I wonder if they go by decision, like if a boxing match goes the distance

• I don't think so, I was ahead of the opponent in all of the post-battle stats. I'm guessing you have to actually beat the opponent in under 3 minutes to record a victory. The weird thing is that I'm not even built for endurance, 3 of my 4 battle stations have crew with only 2 uses per battle, so if I don't knock them out quick I'm fighting shorthanded the rest of the way.
    I don't think so, I was ahead of the opponent in all of the post-battle stats. I'm guessing you have to actually beat the opponent in under 3 minutes to record a victory. The weird thing is that I'm not even built for endurance, 3 of my 4 battle stations have crew with only 2 uses per battle, so if I don't knock them out quick I'm fighting shorthanded the rest of the way.

Pretty sure that’s how most of us roll

• Still waiting for 5* Shran...
    qrgr39inqeyj.png