Home The Bridge
Options

New Cards in Vault - CHEESECAKE SEVEN HAS ARRIVED!!

Comments

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Or not:
    Indulgent Seven can be obtained by fusing our newly released Indignant Seven with Mobile Doctor, as depicted in Star Trek:Voyager episode “Body and Soul."

Such trash
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bye bye dilithium...was nice knowing you.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Hahahaha. Fuse a 5* Doctor with a 4* Seven for a weaker 5* than the original Doctor. Really, who thinks of this.

The Bynars.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I just FFed Mobile Doc this weekend....

*curses the darkness*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, not sure about this. Apparently they made a card of the look I get from my wife most of the time.

cf0th8pclbm6.jpeg

Lol I get the same look from my wife.
  • Options
    Urgh. Shame, but this is a hard pass from me. Unless mobile doc is the recurring legendary in the next campaign, in which case I may reconsider.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having the needed Mobile Doctor being 1 of the pack legendaries, makes not much sense, revenue wise.
    Considering how small the chances are that the needed 5* drops. But now you can stop pulling once you got 1x 4* Seven(if u use honor or cites). Not smart.

I actually have a 1/5 Mobile Doc but I failed to pull a Seven from that pack. Oh well.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh, also not fond of needing a Mobile Doctor for the fuse >:) And compared to some other Seven artworks also slightly disappointed in this one. Especially after the loooooooooong wait...
  • Options
    Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    Got her on the first try!
    bkglmlbt4mhl.png
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need a 4/4 Seven + 1/5 Doctor or will 1/4 Seven + 1/5 Doctor work?
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭

for any fuse (this goes for Tuvix or Duras sisters too) you need one of the chars on full stars, the other can be on one star.

Neither char can be immortal!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see them finally get here! It's unlikely I'll ever get the character personally, but at least the art is pretty fantastic.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, bought 2 packs, got 4 useful purples (no Seven). Now my Author Doctor is FF and I am out.
    Overall far from great but not so bad also.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭

Probably 4/4 + 1/5.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »

for any fuse (this goes for Tuvix or Duras sisters too) you need one of the chars on full stars, the other can be on one star.

That was true for all previous fusions where both fusion characters were the same level. This is the first case where the fusion is a 5* + 4*. There is no reason to assume that you need a 1/5 + 4/4, a 1/5 + 1/4 could be reasonable for another 1/5. I certainly hope DB is not taking a 5/5 + 1/4 and providing a 1/5.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »

That was true for all previous fusions where both fusion characters were the same level. This is the first case where the fusion is a 5* + 4*. There is no reason to assume that you need a 1/5 + 4/4, a 1/5 + 1/4 could be reasonable for another 1/5. I certainly hope DB is not taking a 5/5 + 1/4 and providing a 1/5.

ah yes, good point.

Well, so far the fuse seems to work the same way. Yes, that does mean you could theoretically use a 5/5 holodoc and a 1/4 indignant Seven to gain a 1/5 indulgent seven
  • Options
    [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I have a FE 1/5 Mobile Doctor... but why would I throw him and a FF 4* Seven away to get another 1/5 crew, who would be much harder to immortalize? I get it if it was 4* Holo Doc.... really trying to cash in on the fanbase's desire for this over-hyped character, if you ask me.

Agreed. And the fact they put another Doc in the pack is just infuriating tbh. Got enough salt there DB?

I took it as deliberate trolling. Like someone at DB thought it would be funny.

I don't think anyone is laughing about this.

I am sure it will take about 5 seconds for someone to show where I am wrong but it was probably a need for crew in a purple outfit and just a coincidence that it was a Doctor.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.