Home The Bridge
Options

New Cards in Vault - CHEESECAKE SEVEN HAS ARRIVED!!

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    r42g2abkvacm.png
    spentv672pau4mpqz.png
    Sooo I’ve just spent over 6000 dil and got nothing but fodder that I’ve immortalized and frozen a long time ago. Isn’t there something DB can do in these circumstances when you literally throw money down the toilet for absolutely nothing whatsoever?

Yes, they laugh all the way to bank while you refill your dilithium on your credit card......

Well, I’ve sent a ticket and screenshot. I won’t hold my breath, though.

I'm sorry if that came off as too harsh. I once opened 67 10 packs without a single 5* drop. Sent my screen shots and a nice email in....basically was told tough *tsk tsk* .....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Well, I’ll be joining you on the avoiding Tuesday packs like the plague philosophy. Once bitten, twice shy.

That is really the only logical course of action, imo. It keeps your dilithium stash safe and even serves as your own tiny protest against DB's lopsided, ridiculous crew release actions... Best of luck...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    r42g2abkvacm.png
    spentv672pau4mpqz.png
    Sooo I’ve just spent over 6000 dil and got nothing but fodder that I’ve immortalized and frozen a long time ago. Isn’t there something DB can do in these circumstances when you literally throw money down the toilet for absolutely nothing whatsoever?

Yes, they laugh all the way to bank while you refill your dilithium on your credit card......

Well, I’ve sent a ticket and screenshot. I won’t hold my breath, though.

I'm sorry if that came off as too harsh. I once opened 67 10 packs without a single 5* drop. Sent my screen shots and a nice email in....basically was told tough *tsk tsk* .....

Well that puts my bad luck into perspective. I’m normally really conservative with dilithium, and I’ll let this be my cue to return to that style. It’s not the end of the world. Goodbye Tuesday packs.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

As 1/5 she has the 6th highest MED Base(for 1* Legendary) with 921. Not too shabby imho, but i agree, considering what it takes to get her, it should be higher.

Ugh, I should have looked that up before saying anything. Guess I'm so use to seeing FF cards, that I think all 1/5 legendaries have a 900 primary base as a minimum. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you are using a 1* Doctor, can he be Level 100, or should people avoid that?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    One minute process:
    Had my mobile doctor at 2/5 FE
    1 Seven from pack + 3 purple citations = Seven 4/4 level 1
    Fuse her with Mobile doc = Cheezecake FE 1/5
    Add 4 gold citations =

m2nbmycit4nl.jpeg

Hope you win the immortalize race. It is tempting to follow in your footsteps and do what you did. I even have a 2/5 mobile doc though 254,000 in honor is a lot. Is there a sound quote?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you are using a 1* Doctor, can he be Level 100, or should people avoid that?

Well it’s probably easier to level the 4/4 seven if the doc is still level 1, but if he has already been leveled no reason not to use him.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    EnderW wrote: »

As 1/5 she has the 6th highest MED Base(for 1* Legendary) with 921. Not too shabby imho, but i agree, considering what it takes to get her, it should be higher.

Ugh, I should have looked that up before saying anything. Guess I'm so use to seeing FF cards, that I think all 1/5 legendaries have a 900 primary base as a minimum. Thanks for pointing that out.

You‘re very welcome. Can t blame you, since most of the latest new Legendaries all had 900+ base at 1/5.

Fun fact: Regarding 1/5 MED Base, the 7th best 1/5 MED crew only has 812 base, so between the 6th (Seven with 921) and 7th best 1/5 MED crew(Mobile Doctor) is a huge 110 base points difference.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Well it’s probably easier to level the 4/4 seven if the doc is still level 1, but if he has already been leveled no reason not to use him.

Yeah. My question was {for clarity} can the Doctor be Level 100, as long as not Immortal?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    This
    Ghazi wrote: »
    One minute process:
    Had my mobile doctor at 2/5 FE
    1 Seven from pack + 3 purple citations = Seven 4/4 level 1
    Fuse her with Mobile doc = Cheezecake FE 1/5
    Add 4 gold citations =

m2nbmycit4nl.jpeg

...care to explain how getting 3 purple cites AND 4 gold cites is a "one minute process"?

Had honor saved up.

This
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    She's actually a damned good card: #19 for overall Voyages, #4 for SCI/MED Voyages & #3 for ENG/MED Voyages. #2 for SCI/MED shuttles, #4 for ENG/MED shuttles. She excels everywhere but Gauntlet and Skirmish.

But man that's a lot of honor. Especially with requiring another 5*.

Also, all the other seven cards are gauntlet crew so this is by far the best event seven card.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. My question was {for clarity} can the Doctor be Level 100, as long as not Immortal?

A few people have indicated a 1/5 100 works.

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, all the other seven cards are gauntlet crew so this is by far the best event seven card.

Seven in Silver is also useful for events, shuttles and despite being 2 skill also for some Voyages. But yeah, most legendary Seven versions are about proficieny, so statswise at least I am pleased.

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

A few people have indicated a 1/5 100 works.

Yup, I did a 1/5 lvl 100 FE doc with 4/4 lvl 1 seven. Works fine
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four packs.

#1: Keras. Oh no, here comes RNG.
    #2: all immo SR behold and Juliana Tainer. Fine, not what I was looking for, but fine.
    #3: Seven!
    #4: Seven!

I also have two SR citations laying around so that’ll get her to 4/4.

j4nnd7jzst62.png

Now, about that whole Mobile Doctor thing...
  • Options
    DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    9nc.gif

BRILLIANT addition!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Mobile Doctor is FE 3/5...better to just focus on completing him and ignore this falderal. Real cheesecake is cheaper and more satisfying.

Forget cheesecake, it is just a poor man's ice cream cake.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Fun fact: Regarding 1/5 MED Base, the 7th best 1/5 MED crew only has 812 base, so between the 6th (Seven with 921) and 7th best 1/5 MED crew(Mobile Doctor) is a huge 110 base points difference.

That is interesting. Seems power creep hasn't hit the Meds that much.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've never been able to pick up even one copy of the Mobile Doc, I think I'll let this pass for now. If Indignant Seven and Mobile Doc came up in the monthly campaign . . . that would be something to get excited about. I'd happily spend citations/honor/$$ to finish Indulgent Seven. :smile:

...you mean the campaign that ends in a little over a week, so we should be getting the info any day now...? o:)
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Or not:
    Indulgent Seven can be obtained by fusing our newly released Indignant Seven with Mobile Doctor, as depicted in Star Trek:Voyager episode “Body and Soul."

i cant believe the epic luck i got on this one.

obviously bought the pack with the seven and the 10for10 offer. got mobile doctor (1/5) on 2nd pull (i didnt have him before)

lol i must have wasted my lottery luck for the next decade