Home The Bridge
Options

New Cards in Vault - CHEESECAKE SEVEN HAS ARRIVED!!

Comments

• Options
    i think cheesecake seven's name is some kind of disturbing. it is not seven that indulgent, it actually is the Doctor indulgent. And i think it ok remove this card from borg traits.
  • Options
    Very good addition to the game! Much appreciated
  • Options
    Elenaeril wrote: »
    i think cheesecake seven's name is some kind of disturbing. it is not seven that indulgent, it actually is the Doctor indulgent. And i think it ok remove this card from borg traits.

Why? The body involved is still physically Borg.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will indignant seven the super rare be added to portal in the portal update in August?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a chance on two packs, as I'd kinda like Indignant Seven and could use stars on Author Doctor, Kai Opaka, and Tora Ziyal.

Naturally, I got a Commander Keras and a Juliana Tainer.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a chance on two packs, as I'd kinda like Indignant Seven and could use stars on Author Doctor, Kai Opaka, and Tora Ziyal.

I'd be thrilled to draw Tainer. Impressive stats and the cyberneticist trait.

There'll always be a bigger fish, though, and honestly, she's just another 1/5 that doesn't especially interest me.
  • Options
    PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    2 pulls. Author Doctor, Indignant Seven, and a surprise final star for my AoS Crusher. Not going to waste anymore dilitium. Luckily my Mobile Doctor is level 99, 1/5, and missong one item. Just going to wait for free 4* citations and build honor up. Indulgent Seven is nice, but won't make or break my med voyage crew.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    r42g2abkvacm.png
    spentv672pau4mpqz.png
    Sooo I’ve just spent over 6000 dil and got nothing but fodder that I’ve immortalized and frozen a long time ago. Isn’t there something DB can do in these circumstances when you literally throw money down the toilet for absolutely nothing whatsoever?

Yes, they laugh all the way to bank while you refill your dilithium on your credit card......

Well, I’ve sent a ticket and screenshot. I won’t hold my breath, though.

A ticket for what?

Sometimes you get unlucky, but that's no reason to cry foul. We all know how the packs in this game work.

You shouldn't expect to be compensated for bad RNG.

Amen to this. I spent way more than I ever initially intended chasing Gary Seven and was disappointed when I finally threw in the towel and still didn’t have him. Even the 3/5* Spider Barclay that resulted didn’t lessen the sting. Still, it’s not like I lost it all betting on the horses or in a game of poker - I got honor, schematics, and other useful crew. Same today, where I have two new legendaries, finally reached level 10 on the Kumari, a 1/4* Seven, and a 4/4* Author Doctor I hope DB will allow us to use instead of the Mobile Doctor after reading this topic.

I'd be thrilled to draw Tainer. Impressive stats and the cyberneticist trait.

She will definitely help my MED/SCI lineup. After The Keeper, the ranks are pretty thin there...I was going to level and cite Dr. Pulaski but maybe I will bump her down the list and put Data’s mom in her slot.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    My mobile doc is 3/5. I did one pull (so far), might do another but I managed to get juliana who I didn’t have. Not sure if it’s worth the chase.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    @Dirk Gunderson I have both Juliana Tainer and Dr. Pulaski immortalized. Pulaski gets more voyage time, but not by leaps and bounds. You can't really go wrong with either and a lot of the time they are on the same voyage for me.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    So, if you are using a 1* Doctor, can he be Level 100, or should people avoid that?

Well it’s probably easier to level the 4/4 seven if the doc is still level 1, but if he has already been leveled no reason not to use him.

Yeah. My question was {for clarity} can the Doctor be Level 100, as long as not Immortal?

A few people have indicated a 1/5 100 works.

Works even with 1/5 doc who is level 1.
    You do not need to FE him. Worked fir me like this.

• Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I did a second pull even though I have the other fours FF and I managed to get Seven. Now I’ll just keep her around and decide to either use my 3 star Doc or wait an eternity for another to drop in my lap. I think I would go for the $10 offer if they were to bring him around again.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Elenaeril wrote: »

Why? The body involved is still physically Borg.

I hope that was a troll because the Borg implants are the only thing that made it possible. Although "Indulgent Doctor" is not unreasonable.

Edit: Should Indulgent Seven/Doctor have the Hologram trait? Doctor is still a holographic program after all.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinkyfirst wrote: »
    @Dirk Gunderson I have both Juliana Tainer and Dr. Pulaski immortalized. Pulaski gets more voyage time, but not by leaps and bounds. You can't really go wrong with either and a lot of the time they are on the same voyage for me.

Good to know, thanks!
  • Options
    So what happens if the mobile doc is a $10 deal tomorrow? That could be entertaining.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happens if the mobile doc is a $10 deal tomorrow? That could be entertaining.

If that happens, then DB will get $10 from me and one or two others, I think.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

If that happens, then DB will get $10 from me and one or two others, I think.

Yuuuuuup.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Don't forget, You actually need 8x Indignant Sevens, because once you fuse her, she is GONE! If you want to keep your crew roster complete, that is. BTW, LOVE that we finally got Seven in Purple!

I had immortalized my Mobile Doc quite a while ago, and was even before the $10 special, and I am not regretting that one at all. Didn't even spend honor for him, just lucky 5 drops. Now I need another one.

Still waiting for another 12 Coffee Janeways and 2 more Lizard Paris to finish Lizard Janeway. Even at 2* that is a pretty useful card so far.

Seems like I never ever ever get the new character in the Tuesday pack on Tuesday. I will try again on Thursday.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Days like today make me wish there was an Auction House like in WoW, because I bet I could get a ridiculous haul if I were to put my 1/5 FE Mobile Doctor up for auction.

Dibs
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Days like today make me wish there was an Auction House like in WoW, because I bet I could get a ridiculous haul if I were to put my 1/5 FE Mobile Doctor up for auction.

Or make you wish you could unmerge your 2/5 mobile Doc.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, bidding starts at one of the following:

- 1,000 3* Polyalloys, or
    - ONE 4/4 copy of Coffee Janeway AND TWO 1/4 copy of Lizard Paris AND ONE 1/4 copy of Coffee Janeway, or
    - 50,000 chronitons
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, bidding starts at one of the following:

- 1,000 3* Polyalloys, or
    - ONE 4/4 copy of Coffee Janeway AND TWO 1/4 copy of Lizard Paris AND ONE 1/4 copy of Coffee Janeway, or
    - 50,000 chronitons

I already called "dibs"
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

CS has been known to do it for other mergeable toons.
  • Options

CS has been known to do it for other mergeable toons.

Cool though a moot point at moment till I get some Sevens.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    4bqa51bgokzr.jpeg
    xh2bpl6ijdct.png
    s9n8lxicwhu9.png[
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect a campaign to feature mobile Doc now.