Home The Bridge
Options

New Cards in Vault - CHEESECAKE SEVEN HAS ARRIVED!!

Comments

• Options
    So I have a 3\5 fully lvled mobile doc. If I cited him to 4\5 and got a seven... Could I make a 4\5 cheesecake seven?
  • Options
    [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    So I have a 3\5 fully lvled mobile doc. If I cited him to 4\5 and got a seven... Could I make a 4\5 cheesecake seven?

nope,u would need a 5/5 doc and a 1/4 seven for a 1/5 cake seven.
    or u need a 4/4 seven and a 1/5 doc for a 1/5 cheese seven.
    allways a ff char and one char with one star
    (hope i´m right^^)
  • Options
    Fusing a 1/5* to get a 1/5*...?

What the hell?

Indeed, the obvious result should have been a 1/6* 😎
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Well, at least this opens up a bunch of crew slots for me

sa7mnv9fytaf.jpeg
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Well, at least this opens up a bunch of crew slots for me

sa7mnv9fytaf.jpeg
    Why is that?

Your 3/5 Mobile Doctor would combine with a 4/4 Indignant Seven to produce a 1/5 Indulgent Seven. OR you could cite your Mobile Doctor up to 5/5 and combine it with a 1/4 Indignant Seven to produce a 1/5 Indulgent Seven.

Sadly, your Mobile Doctor is advanced enough that should you choose to pursue this project, it is going to hurt no matter which route you choose, although one is CLEARLY more painful.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Why is that?

Because I expected Cheesecake to be a fusion crew, and it could just as well have been based off Drone Seven. Looks like I don't need the extra Drones anymore.

In other news, can you imagine a bigger middle finger?

fck8dtg2lhpx.jpeg

You could have a few of the pack golds tossed in for gold measure.
  • Options

nope,u would need a 5/5 doc and a 1/4 seven for a 1/5 cake seven.
    or u need a 4/4 seven and a 1/5 doc for a 1/5 cheese seven.
    allways a ff char and one char with one star
    (hope i´m right^^)

Ok right I forgot it's been so long since I fixed a few like this haha... Well nevermind not gonna do this lol
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Got a Seven on my second pull, then I found out about this and went for more copies...

5 Keras and 1 Author Doctor later, I give up. Guess I’ll cite her the old fashioned way.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will indignant seven the super rare be added to portal in the portal update in August?

Doubtful. It usually adds stuff that has been ingame longer than a few weeks.....

{or less}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Will indignant seven the super rare be added to portal in the portal update in August?

Doubtful. It usually adds stuff that has been ingame longer than a few weeks.....

{or less}

They could stealth add her like they did for Seven in Silver. I would fully endorse that idea, btw.
  • Options

{or less}

They could stealth add her like they did for Seven in Silver. I would fully endorse that idea, btw.

I'm not Opposed. Just unlikely to do it that soon. How soon was it for Seven in Silver?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got her on my first try - i guess that is RNGesus making up for not giving me 70s Uhura last week :#

now, to decide if she is worth fusing with a mobile doc who is already 2/5...that doc is my 7th best MED (behind RAF Bashir and Medic Paris), but turning him into a Seven should still make his (their? indulgent seven's?) MED higher even at "just" 1/5 right?
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Got her on my first try - i guess that is RNGesus making up for not giving me 70s Uhura last week :#

now, to decide if she is worth fusing with a mobile doc who is already 2/5...that doc is my 7th best MED (behind RAF Bashir and Medic Paris), but turning him into a Seven should still make his (their? indulgent seven's?) MED higher even at "just" 1/5 right?

I'm not sure, but even if the 1/5 indulgent seven were slightly lower med than mobile doc, the new card is eligible for 21 events versus 8, so perhaps a 2% shuttle seat difference is not worth considering versus being able to use the crew for almost triple the number of events on top of a much higher voyage total.

Edit: forgot to mention she's also in the borg collection if you don't have it finished yet. And have you seen the trailer for the new Picard show? Even more potential future events.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOBILE DOCTOR (2/5) MED SCORE: 829 + (110–334)

INDULGENT SEVEN (1/5) MED SCORE: 921 + (157–329)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

that is EXACTLY what i have not had enough caffeine to look up yet, thanks Bylo! :smile:
    And have you seen the trailer for the new Picard show? Even more potential future events.

...all i will say is that based on that trailer, it absolutely looks like she'll be the best thing about that show <3
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

that is EXACTLY what i have not had enough caffeine to look up yet, thanks Bylo! :smile:
    And have you seen the trailer for the new Picard show? Even more potential future events.

...all i will say is that based on that trailer, it absolutely looks like she'll be the best thing about that show <3

The other thing I note from that trailer is . . . Romulans! Wouldn't surprise me to see another Romulan event or two in the future.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I just used my 2/5 Mobile Doctor to fuse - had to spend far more honor than I would've prefered as I only managed to pull one Indignant Seven.

It did hurt a bit to lose the 2/5, but as pointed out Cheesecake's value is impressive. She's a top 20 Voyager (and the only one with her combination of MED, SCI and ENG), and in the top 5 for both MED/SCI and MED/ENG Voyages (and certainly won't hurt on a ENG/SCI voyage). Her bases put her in the top 5 for both MED/SCI and MED/ENG shuttles. PLUS she's eligible for both Doctor AND Seven events. The opportunity cost was just too great to not go for it.

If she had the Hologram trait, she would literally be a perfect card.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

{or less}

I'm not Opposed. Just unlikely to do it that soon. How soon was it for Seven in Silver?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually do a super value pack of recents, or elusive treasures or some such right before the portal updates?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

{or less}

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they usually do a super value pack of recents, or elusive treasures or some such right before the portal updates?

They did this one a few weeks ago:

drkzqqapyp7z.jpg
    2xa0rx8y05rx.jpg
    1n9wcb9qsg7r.jpg
    2u5lz3h6x8jk.jpg
    6a0er5yhjrb7.jpg

"Recent Recruits"

{Some of them may not even be in the Update. It had some pretty new ones, IIRC.}

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to go for this since it feels like something i'll regret later. I opened a LOT of these packs, and I actually hit a second copy of Juliana Tainer before I hit my second copy of Indignant Seven :#
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have "dibs"
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I did another pull and got a 2nd copy of Seven, I also got two beholds that I actually did not have everyone FF so it was a great pull. I also bought the $10 mobile doc offer. This brings a slight dilemma I wonder if anyone has come across yet. I have a 3/5 mobile doc, now I also have a 1/5 mobile doc. I have 2 1/4 indignant sevens. If I cite one of the sevens to 4/4 and try to fuse it with my mobile doc, which of the two would it select the 3/5 or the 1/5? Im having to pay attention and not accidentally fuse the doc or the sevens with their own kind until I can get one of the sevens FF with citations but it’s a nice dilemma to have. I do want to keep both characters and also the cheesecake seven when it happens to occur. I’ve never come across this so I’m curious.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [QH] Oxmyx wrote: »
    I did another pull and got a 2nd copy of Seven, I also got two beholds that I actually did not have everyone FF so it was a great pull. I also bought the $10 mobile doc offer. This brings a slight dilemma I wonder if anyone has come across yet. I have a 3/5 mobile doc, now I also have a 1/5 mobile doc. I have 2 1/4 indignant sevens. If I cite one of the sevens to 4/4 and try to fuse it with my mobile doc, which of the two would it select the 3/5 or the 1/5? Im having to pay attention and not accidentally fuse the doc or the sevens with their own kind until I can get one of the sevens FF with citations but it’s a nice dilemma to have. I do want to keep both characters and also the cheesecake seven when it happens to occur. I’ve never come across this so I’m curious.

If you have non-immortal card you want to exclude from the fuse a guaranteed way to do that is to airlock them, perform the fuse, and the re-enlist them (just make sure not to forget the last part)
  • Options
    select the 1/5 mobile doc to complete the merge, unless you've also got a gold citation waiting unclaimed? you don't have to select the 4/4 crew to merge them.

I'm guessing you're worried that her fully equipped status may not carry over if you select doc I can understand that I'm pretty sure that would not happen but I'm hoping someone else will confirm that.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent advice, thank you both!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    select the 1/5 mobile doc to complete the merge, unless you've also got a gold citation waiting unclaimed? you don't have to select the 4/4 crew to merge them.

I'm guessing you're worried that her fully equipped status may not carry over if you select doc I can understand that I'm pretty sure that would not happen but I'm hoping someone else will confirm that.

It will take the highest lvl person. I believe it will show you in the merge table what lvl the merge character will be. You could also just make a 4/5 Mobile Doc. He is a decent card and has been event crew. A 4/5 is going to be better than 1/5 unless you are going to spend the honor to lvl up the 1/5. But up to you, Cheesecake Seven is cool, sometimes that is enough.
    Let’s fly!